Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nifty moved towards DLEma & bounced towards the critical "5972".

I do not understand why any reader of this blog should pay attention to intruding, distracting characters.
I do not understand why you visit this blog & waste your precious time & money.
I do not understand whether you are serious about making money from the markets.
Do you come here to get a good name for yourself??
Do you come here to see what "others" are doing??
Do you come here to learn & earn"??
Come here only if you're attentive.
Come here only if you are serious.
Come here only if you are not a critic.
Because...I have two good critics in my life who contribute & are qualified.
And people who do not know "abcde & 12345" of subjects should not open their mouth.
If you can't contribute, sit in the audience and learn about things slowly. It takes time.
Know this also, I'm not running a forum that you can come here & rant about your personal issues. I can not be sitting in judgement on people's affairs. Let us stay objective in this place.
Come... do your work and pack up & go at the end of the day to your loved ones.
People who have been with me have always "flourished" and people who cross my path have "perished".
I have always been sincere in all my undertakings and God loves to be with such a being.
It will be suicidal for you if you continue to disrupt the affairs.
I have warned you for you know not what you're doing.
I can manage even if a herd of buffaloes run through my blog or life. It is you who I'm worried about.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind..


24 comments:

Adrian Jose said...

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to … ... Ilango Sir,
from your guidance, great kindness and patience and
I wish to say a heartfelt thank you.

Divakar said...

Jnsar is still in LONG mode

Pattern Trading said...

Good evening master and all

Charts Setup for 23 shares : Click Herer

kapil said...

Inspiring words,

suresh said...

price(ltp)> jnsar but still below 5d-hema,
so weakness persists

starhoney19 said...

good teachers r rare as well as good learners r also rare.
acceptance and dedication is first and foremost for any learner.
Ilangoji. respect u for all.

Sujatha said...

Goodevening sir

Finally i got relief.

Really i feel sorry if this confusion is becoz of my 'contra trade" it's not contra actually. it's purely based on technicals..but i can swiftly change the technical method..(depends on the markt behaviour) as am not following only one.. MAIN ONE IS Camrilla + my price observation. My sincere apologies. 99% i will not reveal anything here..not a false promise sir :) that 1% is depends on the visiting JN.. if i will not visit then fine i will not post :D assuring you. i feel very guilty sir.

Kindly post your actual NIFTY FUTURE - OHLC figures of today. tks n advance.

regards

Sourav Kundu said...

Ilango sir, this is a rock star post!!! :D :D :D

ramesh kumar said...

Dear Ilango sir
Great. u r selection of videos are great. iam your blog regular watcher for more than two three years. i enjoyed yr sincere caluculations. i feel proud to watch these type of blog. iam yr fan for weekend stories.as a silent watcher of yr blog for so many years i can only pray god to give energy and strength to this blog so that it can last forever.
with regards
Ramesh kumar

Sanjay Jaiswal said...

People who have been with me have always "flourished" and people who cross my path have "perished".

:) :) :)

gaurav said...

Sujata mam what is your view on gold please if you can share your view with me thanx

gaurav said...

Mam please you can mail me also thanx

Sudhakar said...

Dear Ilango

Thank you very much for the above update.

gaurav said...

Mam while I was offline and writing my comment you posted yours pls I can assure you every one who come here to learn get some study from your post technical or non technical related to the mkt or not but we love it pls do post your comments

J.R.Julius said...

Pranams Sir - It is time...
for Apply, Silence, Peace, Abundance & Happiness.

Thank You - Whatelse I can say to You & Everyone?

shriram said...

Master,

Thought Bulls n Bears were enough.

Now one more category of Buffaloes is being added to vocab :-D

sometimesbullsometimesbear said...

Donkeys would be more appropriate...:):)

Forgive them for they know not what they do...said a friend of mine sometime between 0 BC and 0 AD. He is so correct.

rochak parekh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rochak parekh said...



'Relaxing FDI norms show reforms underway to boost growth'
"


Industry bodies said that FDI norms show that reforms were underway to boost economic growth and wil...

No decision on FDI in media

Welcome Move To Hike FDI In Telecom:Experts

Will Boost R&D In Defence: Experts

Government gives nod to hike FDI caps in 13 sectors

A beleaguered government on Tuesday late evening announced a raft of investor friendly measures to w...

Antony prevails, FDI cap in defence remains 26%

Govt eases FDI limits in bid to boost investment inflow

FDI in telecom hiked to 100%


"


seems like govt. and its agencies have now grown up a habit to announce surprising decision in late night hours,

yest. rate hike

today FDI norms

BTW

friends, please elaborate, which stocks , in which manner , will be getting affected by this decision, positively or negatively,

if possible, with levels, also

thanks

regards

OM SAI RAM

Jayaraman said...

STBSTB ji,

PETA people may object for casing cruelty against them:)

----------------------------
I have always been sincere in all my undertakings and God loves to be with such a being.
----------------------------

Ilango Sir,

By the above quote you have given words of encouragement to many to walk through their chosen path with dedication and Zeal.

jagannathan said...

sir,you have removed good peoples other blogs from your site.It was helpful to many.Please,include other blogs also

Post a Comment