Ilango Sir, Good Morning..request your advice on closing my longs which I could not close earlier, since I was out of station..My positions are Long - Jan - Minifty @ 5281 & Nifty - Feb @ 5161. Thanks..
If 4930-4950 holds, you get a bounce back upto 5050-5100. A lot of "Longs" are in the system and every rise will be met with selling till settlement close.
Dear Sathish, Read your response/appreciation to the week end TA tutorial from Ilango. I appreciate your frankness. Realising loss is one and owning the cause is another - you have owned the decisions. God bless you to recover all your tution fees (losses must have taught you to trade better). Best of luck. S Rajagopal
Mr. Ilango and Mr Rajnish, I have now fine-tuned Mr. Anandan's Excel file wherein you can import data from NSE 50 stocks to his Sheet 1 page and the open/high/low/close values will be automatically distributed to all individual stocks. This process will take only 2 minutes. I have done this exercise roughly for 25 stocks only and I am still working on the remaining stocks. I have sent this file to Mr. Anandan already. I am also trying to create two more Excel files for Bank Nifty Stocks and IT stocks separately. Will forward these files to interested parties in a day or two. Please advise.
what a call to go long ilango sir. 15 min orb negative, betwee pivot and s1. only thing that comes to my mind is that base building and u longed frm near the base. pls add to my analysis what led u to such a call?
Dear Sundar, You have done a wonderful job by making a shortcut to Anandans wonder excel sheet, at present I am updating each stock seperately and there is always a chance of error while updating,after you complete the balance I would request you to send a copy of the same my email id is ask1255@gmail.com
Hi sundar, Thanks for your work.It will help those guys are using Anandan sir excel sheet. I appreciate your contribution. Please send the file to dhana.share@gmail.com Thanks in advance. Dhana...
Hallo blog-mates, I will finish updating all 50 nifty stocks tonight and will forward the Excel files to you all tomorrow. For convenience sake, I am creating 2 Excel files with 25 stocks each. I was waiting for Mr. Anandan's response before proceeding. He seems to be happy with my work and I will now finish my work tonight.
Sundar sir consider Mr. rajinish kumar's suggestion of uploading the file at mediafire.com whomever wants can download it using the userID and password provided by him.
Vinod Dhandapani Sir, I remember You suggesting some options transactions especially towards expiry which you have found beneficial.Do u have any such calls for both PE / CE for this month ? ( of course at our risk !! ) Thanks..
Mr. Sundar, could you please send me the excel sheet @men7014@yahoo.co.in. Thanking you in advance. If the user could import only what he wants then it would be nice. Regards, Sudhin
35 comments:
Good Morning Ilango.
Regards,
S Rajagopal
hi..GM
Ilango Sir, Good Morning..request your advice on closing my longs which I could not close earlier, since I was out of station..My positions are Long - Jan - Minifty @ 5281 & Nifty - Feb @ 5161. Thanks..
Holding my shorts for 4970< level.
Regards,
S Rajagopal
hi..s,
What can I say..?
If 4930-4950 holds, you get a bounce back upto 5050-5100. A lot of "Longs" are in the system and every rise will be met with selling till settlement close.
hello illango sir;
can you share the autometic update method for nifty 50 stocks ? .is it for all the stock we need to key in manually into our tech table ?
Good morning Mr.Ilango Sir,
hi..Rajnish,
If you have an "India Bulls account" , it is easy to download a selected stocks and create a data base.
For NSE, I am checking it out. Will let you know.
Time to go long for an intraday Trade..!!!!
Dear Sathish,
Read your response/appreciation to the week end TA tutorial from Ilango. I appreciate your frankness. Realising loss is one and owning the cause is another - you have owned the decisions.
God bless you to recover all your tution fees (losses must have taught you to trade better).
Best of luck.
S Rajagopal
"Time to go long for an intraday Trade..!!!!"
Saheb - r u hinting at "close short and go Long"?.
Regards,
S Rajagopal
4983 - 4990(NS) ...Break of any will lead to 25-35 points..
Hi..Rajagopal,
You could trade one or two lots of Nifty by closing at 4985 and then reinitiate at higher levels..
OR Simply ignore this intraday trade and wait for a valid reversal or a target reaching or a +ve div in hour.
Dear Illango, Rajinish,
download data downloader s/w from volumedigger.com
u can download 1min and 5 min data in realtime..
thanks
Vinod d
Thanks rajagopal sir
Mr. Ilango and Mr Rajnish,
I have now fine-tuned Mr. Anandan's Excel file wherein you can import data from NSE 50 stocks to his Sheet 1 page and the open/high/low/close values will be automatically distributed to all individual stocks. This process will take only 2 minutes. I have done this exercise roughly for 25 stocks only and I am still working on the remaining stocks. I have sent this file to Mr. Anandan already. I am also trying to create two more Excel files for Bank Nifty Stocks and IT stocks separately. Will forward these files to interested parties in a day or two. Please advise.
Dear Ilango Sir,
I am long from 4989, what should be the SL for the same, will it be days low of 4983
Thanks
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
ilango sir went long at NF 4983 and cut the position @ 4999. thanks
what a call to go long ilango sir. 15 min orb negative, betwee pivot and s1. only thing that comes to my mind is that base building and u longed frm near the base. pls add to my analysis what led u to such a call?
thank you vinod dhandapani;
great work sundar, hope it will be finished soon .
Dear Sundar,
You have done a wonderful job by making a shortcut to Anandans wonder excel sheet, at present I am updating each stock seperately and there is always a chance of error while updating,after you complete the balance I would request you to send a copy of the same my email id is ask1255@gmail.com
hi sundar
same attack for me too at manunidhi21@gmail.com
regards
hello sundar;
i would suggest once you finished with your excell sheet work than upload it to www.mediafire.com with
user id:- rajni.onam@gmail.com
password:- dmrl123
so that everybody can download it
Dear Sundar
Kindly send your excell sheet to my mail id. cvab37@gmail.com
Thanks
Hi sundar
Can you please send me the excel in prithwishkrdas@ygmail.com
thanks
Hi sundar,
Thanks for your work.It will help those guys are using Anandan sir excel sheet.
I appreciate your contribution.
Please send the file to dhana.share@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Dhana...
Hi Mr.Sundar Sir,
Please send your Excell sheet to my mail Id prabhakar.m8364@gmail.com
Thanks
Hallo blog-mates,
I will finish updating all 50 nifty stocks tonight and will forward the Excel files to you all tomorrow. For convenience sake, I am creating 2 Excel files with 25 stocks each. I was waiting for Mr. Anandan's response before proceeding. He seems to be happy with my work and I will now finish my work tonight.
Sundar sir consider Mr. rajinish kumar's suggestion of uploading the file at mediafire.com whomever wants can download it using the userID and password provided by him.
And thanks rajinish sir for the e-book once again
hi sundar
please forward the file to me at prashant1194@gmail.com once u v finished. thanks
Ilango sir,
I had inquired about the software that u use to prepare ur charts. Please reply
Sundar:
Please forward the file to TraderNifty50@gmail.com.
Thanks
Hello Sundar, Pl email the fiel to my id @nagarajan1660@gmail.com
Thanks
Vinod Dhandapani Sir, I remember You suggesting some options transactions especially towards expiry which you have found beneficial.Do u have any such calls for both PE / CE for this month ? ( of course at our risk !! ) Thanks..
Hello Sundar, Pl email the fiel to my id @agarwal_anuj50@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mr. Sundar, could you please send me the excel sheet @men7014@yahoo.co.in. Thanking you in advance. If the user could import only what he wants then it would be nice.
Regards,
Sudhin
Post a Comment