From which point the selling will commence..?? 5245 or 5255 or 5265..?? Short term down., US mkts up but Asia coming off the high has spoilt our chances of a "sell Higher"..
Ilango sir, today I booked loss in my yesterday's 5255 long at 5245 today, and will now go short when nifty spot touches 5265 as per your above Tech Table. I will also buy 2 lots of nifty puts 5200pe if nifty goes up further from my shorting level. Thanks.
Hi Guys, Be care full for the afternoon trade.. after 2.30 pm.. Nifty may come down to 5150... If it happens then BUY.. don't go long at higher levels.. take care.. BYE. Anandan.R
Ilango sir, as the market is trading above pivot from opening what could be done now? Is it just wait and watch or can we go short with 5265 -channel resistance as stoploss at current levels?
Dear Anandan, One request. The demand for your xls sheet looks above 200DMA/High EMA. You have the id of all the bloggers who have requested it. Can you create a group id for all of us and mail your xls on a daily basis to the group. It will be a great help to many of us since you have perfected the updation method.
Kindly consider. Regards, S Rajagopal - lvaadhoc@gmail.com
Hi, Rajagopal., Fine, I send the excel sheet to most of the people.. and Hope every one know about how to use it.. My wish is every one don't make loss on day to day trading on F&O.. If any one make profit by using the methodology.. I am happy.. If any one wish to have excel sheet post the request mail to My Mail ID : anandan777@hotmail.com... What ever scrips yesterday mention in my post.. for Cash and Future doing well.. today up from 0.5% to 2%.. ( HUL will pick up soon ), Every own needs to put some efforts to understand how the scrips are moveing up and down & why.. My computer at home have some issues.. virus,, I am trying to fix.. Bye.. anandan.R
Actually I tried masking the daily data of stocks on to ilangosir's excel sheet and it really works as good as the nifty data. But as I am unable to get the hourly data I find it difficult to use it for intraday as only positional calls can be made based on daily charts.
I appreciate your worry about others welfare and dont worry sir all our blogmates are excellent users of excel sheet - courtesy our Ilango Sir!!!
19 comments:
Hi, Guys,
Don't be in Long side in Nifty.. But when it comes 5150 then BUY.. take care..Ananan.R
Hi, Guys, Unitech,SAIL,MUL, IDEA,NTPC,Suzlon,IFCI, IOB, all going positve.. take out your profits.. take care.. bye. anandan.R
hi anandan
please send me the u r excel sheet my mail id is agwires@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Amrender Gill
Hi Anandan,
Please send me your Excel sheet on my ID : aarajvada@rediffmail.com
Dear Ilango,
Just it is trading above pivot. Shall we go short between pivot and Hr LEMA, that will be ORB also.
Ilango sir, today I booked loss in my yesterday's 5255 long at 5245 today, and will now go short when nifty spot touches 5265 as per your above Tech Table. I will also buy 2 lots of nifty puts 5200pe if nifty goes up further from my shorting level. Thanks.
Hi Guys, Be care full for the afternoon trade.. after 2.30 pm.. Nifty may come down to 5150...
If it happens then BUY.. don't go long at higher levels.. take care.. BYE. Anandan.R
Good Morning Ilango.
Regards,
S Rajagopal
Good morning.
Ilango sir, as the market is trading above pivot from opening what could be done now? Is it just wait and watch or can we go short with 5265 -channel resistance as stoploss at current levels?
Dear Anandan,
One request. The demand for your xls sheet looks above 200DMA/High EMA. You have the id of all the bloggers who have requested it. Can you create a group id for all of us and mail your xls on a daily basis to the group. It will be a great help to many of us since you have perfected the updation method.
Kindly consider.
Regards,
S Rajagopal - lvaadhoc@gmail.com
Anandan sir,
Kindly send me the excel sheet at sath95@gmail.com
Hi, Rajagopal.,
Fine, I send the excel sheet to most of the people.. and Hope every one know about how to use it..
My wish is every one don't make loss on day to day trading on F&O..
If any one make profit by using the methodology.. I am happy..
If any one wish to have excel sheet post the request mail to My Mail ID : anandan777@hotmail.com...
What ever scrips yesterday mention in my post.. for Cash and Future doing well.. today up from 0.5% to 2%.. ( HUL will pick up soon ),
Every own needs to put some efforts to understand how the scrips are moveing up and down & why..
My computer at home have some issues.. virus,, I am trying to fix.. Bye.. anandan.R
hello Anandam;
is there any TA basis on which afternoon trade nifty will come down to 5150. can you share with all of us.
Hello anandan, PLease send me also the excel file at rggoel@gmail.com
rahul
Anandan sir,
Actually I tried masking the daily data of stocks on to ilangosir's excel sheet and it really works as good as the nifty data. But as I am unable to get the hourly data I find it difficult to use it for intraday as only positional calls can be made based on daily charts.
I appreciate your worry about others welfare and dont worry sir all our blogmates are excellent users of excel sheet - courtesy our Ilango Sir!!!
hi anand plz send ur ecel sheet.my mail id gelli.kiran@gmail.com
Hi Anandan
Try Online Scanners at
FSecure,
Trend Microcillin Housecall
Also, try Free scanner download MalwareBytes.
with regards
Moh
Updated the tech table in a new post.
Anandan,
Kindly send me the excel sheet at ridhhi@gmail.com
Regards,
Chets
Post a Comment