Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
-
5010-5039 supply zone proved a ST resistance. 5002 proved a break down point. 4945 to 4982 proved a corrective rise, monitored with an ...
-
Trading strategy that works wonders besides the supports & Resistance is " Retracement strategy ": The strategy that has wor...
-
If the steady FIIs inflow reflects in the prices, 5405 should be protected going ahead and market may encounter minor corrections and keep m...
64 comments:
I guess its time for nifty to give breakout abv 5408 for tgts 5424..with small sl at 5400
Shoul i cover the BN at 10000 sir or keep at 9968
Bank nifty has given -ve divergence in 5 mins chart
Dear Kumar,
I share just a piece of information and decoupling from Dow is just a +thought. I think more then 50% contribution in World economy is from USA so that not possible for India to decople from USA. In Jan 2008, there is same type of hype is created for Indian Economy and outperformance by Indian Share Mkt and after that 2 Circuit in Indian Mkt ( Ist time in the History of Indian Mkt 2 ckt.). I m positional trader, I dont bother about intraday movement. Currently I m long since 5045 and my SAR is 5350 ( After break Day Low EMA )
@ Powertrade,
Trail it down as some major move should develop.
Small Sl - because it could go either way.
Part booking may be done till it closes below 9950(Spot)
Very neutral traidng and boring. Although I am out of my longs , but now no shorts, will wait more signal so that any position can be taken.
But i think it should be down move from here
thanks Sir
Dear Shatakshi!
I do agree but v can not trade on behalf of fear,its best to go with technicals & as of now technicals are not showing any kind of big fall. If any fall has to come then certaily market will close first below 5,8 & 13 DEMA so remove ur fear but be vigilant & cautious, that will give u enough opportunity to trade in right direction.
Rgrds,
KUMAR
Dear Pawan!
I fully agree & thanx for ur piece of information. But the difference this time is that no hype in our market, people are not interested to hold delivery for more than 3-5 days. Retail participation is very low & moreover that time Ambani brothers fight was on peak & now their brotherhood has just started. Our market has big danger from mansoon rather than Dow.
Rgrds
KUMAR
India is contribute just 1.4% to world economy and India stand at 12th place in list of contribution. Decoupling is just a "Mungeri Lal ke Haseen Sapne"
Dear @Pawan!
Ur language shows that u r not interested to listen anyone's view so I can say only "SIR U R RIGHT"
rgrds,
KUMAR
such a crossover happens normally once in a year
I show just a facts
Sir,
I have sent a mail. Kindly clarify!!
Till now, yesterdays high@5409 has acted as a nice resistance.
also 5413 is r1
5408 bb top
:)
@ RISH
You posted Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar's forecast 2-3 days earlier. Can you give me link of his website or blog.
Bank Nifty Readying for the Big Break Down .......
I seems like Instead of trading in nifty in this range bound market atleast BN should give good returns ......
@Kumar,
monsoon as compared to last year is good..still you feel it will play a role.???
hatts off to sir
@Mok,
Thanks. I nearly missed your reply. Appreciate it.
India VIX tracking in real time - http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/charting/OnlineIndexChart.jsp?indexname=INDIA VIX
Soon we will be able to trade in derivatives of VIX.
Dear @Sriganesh!
Monsoon may play a major role in both side bcoz due to last year rain problem its most important this year. Mostly Monsoon & politics effect indian market so v can not ignore it.
Rgrds,
KUMAR
Will Puli, come today?
shr,
thanks for that info,
was told it was first to be made available to neat terminals.
and later to general, is it so?
damm what is puli ? dinesh
@Mok,
please check mail.
Puli
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puli_Kali
Hi..Dinesh Rishi,
Nifty is still stuck in that small channel for the last 4 days. For the day, it has touched both the boundaries.
"Puli" is still in the cage.
It is also possible, after coming out, it may go back into the cage, if it meets some angry bulls.
Puli is Telugu word.. i don't know other lang.. Puli--> Tiger
Yah in both in Telugu and Tamil Puli means tiger.
@ babu,
Puli - tiger in Tamil too!!!
Friends,
I have net connectivity issues and unable to open the tech table update. Kindly post the hourly reading for 12n and 1 pm.
===
NTPC volume is raising alongwith Sterlite - any one watching?(HCL watch proved a boon)
===
Babu - "Boppuli Puli" have u seen?
Mok, I am not aware of it being available for limited trading initially.
Here is more info on the vix http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/pr_india_vix.pdf
Sir,
Mail and Thanks a lot
Suddenly noticed a Rs. 5 discount in NF.
RG sir,
20/07/2010 10:00:00 5,400.85 5,415.45 5,400.10 5,404.90
20/07/2010 11:00:00 5,405.05 5,407.85 5,401.60 5,406.80
20/07/2010 12:00:00 5,407.15 5,407.45 5,400.40 5,402.85
20/07/2010 13:00:00 5,403.05 5,408.75 5,394.60 5,398.55
Now 6.
@RG
Its Bobbili Puli-- :) NTR acted in that, You talking about movie only?
Hi RG sir,
Yah, that is NTR's movie. Nice moive..... :-)
Time High Low Close Ema Hema Lema
12:00:00 5,407 5,400 5,403 5,401 5,406 5,395
13:00:00 5,409 5,395 5,399 5,400 5,407 5,395
@Babu
In tamil pa and ba uses same letter. So RG sir is saying about that movie itself....
Satheesh - Nanri.
===
Babu - eee aravam vaadu pathihoru sari choosina movie.(Became his fan after seeing "Guntamma katha".
I lango Sir,
====
I shorted NF @5398. Can I book profit here or wait for 5360?
======
Dear All,
There is a Virus threat roaming very strong. Any confirmation?
Sir Booked completely in BN at 9988 sold at 10043 .....
@RG
Yanku tamil tereyum.. :) Worked in Chennai TCS and TVS:)
Hi Ilango sir,
Might be my question will be silly. Please clarify.
Why 5400 PE is not going up even nifty is coming down. Yesterday Nifty @5384 close 5400 PE was closed @69.85. But today Nifty @5384 level 5400 PE is trading around @65. Any logic to understand this decay in 5400 PE.
Ilango Sir,
i was mentioned all are future levels.
PCR of 5200-5600 strikes rising... `0.75 now vs 0.71 yesterday
Cumulative OI change in 5200-5600 is 636,800 in calls vs 1797,800 in Puts
@Bizagra!,
Do you have aggressive Sell NF? I am still having. Waiting for Sir's reply
@ HariArani,
Only on breaking 5367NF & 5340NF, Puts may acquire some premium. Till then, it is time decay as is evident from your remark.
A big guessing game is on and in the meantime big guys have written calls & puts and if it ends as a "pause" month, all the premium is theirs.
Thank you Ilango sir.
34 & 55 EMA setting up a fast fall?
@Mok,
Thanks.
agreed fire but we are already over sold both in nifty and Bn
Ilango Sir,
I have short in NF 5398. Can I book profit here or wait for 5360 level?
Fire,
thanks goes to sir :)
the cartoon labelled 20-7-2010 tells a message
Shr,
I will chk the link, thanks for the info. :)
rg sir,
how do u track so many, ntpc giving inhs breakout in daily
NEW POST DONE.
Thanks,
Regards,
Nifty Tips
The Nifty is likely to trade in the range of 5,350-5,420. Market May continue phase downside rally.
Ref: Market prediction For Tomorrow
SOURCE :- http://freecashmarkettips.blogspot.com/
Nifty levels for 21-july-2010
Nifty Future Daily trading levels
Trading as per the support and resistance levels may be quite useful for intraday trading in stocks and index. Resistance is termed as the level where the stock generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up. A support is the level where a stock get buying interest before it can fall further. Under the normal market conditions or in the absence of some extremely panic news the support and the resistance levels can act as good levels for initiating the buying / selling. In general it’s advisable to buy the stocks at support levels and sell at the resistance levels. In Intraday trading there are few support and resistance levels known as Support1 Support2, Resistance1 Resistance2 etc.
The support and the resistance levels for Nifty can be seen in the table below.
Nifty Levels in simple format can be seen as follow
Pivot Level = 5375
Support1 = 5338
Resistance1 = 5400
Support2 = 5313
Resistance2 = 5437
Support3 = 5276
Resistance3 = 5462
/CLICK FOR FREE SURE SHOT STOCK TIPS FOR 21'th july 2010/
Post a Comment