Friday, July 30, 2010

Nifty resolves to the downside breaking below 5385.

Good observations from our regulars, I just read them: Most would have acted on their observations. Those who didn't, should believe in themselves better.
After looking for "ending diagonal" or "impulse move down", the inability to reach 5415 after so much time as well as the sudden quicker retracement of the intra upmove should have alerted everyone of "5385" in the last update.
Mynac has been talking about the tough "5395"
Golfdude spotted today the resistances of 5380-5390.
arpit boldly shorted BN.
Neha observed the 50min sma moving below 100min - bearish.
Prabhakar noted 5415 not cleared..still in corrective.
Manojag noted the "impulsive 5 waves" & wouldn't hold longs till Aug.04.
Satheesh- identified the break down at 5392 at 1.00PM.
alpesh-you asked of BN- I have hinted the upmove post triangle of last few days should be the last move.(stockwealth blog)
And Rajagopal, Piyush sharda & rochak parekh have been cooking "fat goats" whole day as though IDD is today..!
I had to leave owing to urgent tender works. However, there were so many great observations of the day as mentioned above.
Act...did you..?



18 comments:

Neha said...

Sir,

Please check ur mailbox...I have sent India Vix charts for your reference.

Swati said...

Watch Nifty at 5350 on Monday . If it holds that levels it will bounce up . Failure to hold it will trigger stoplosses of BULLS. 5200 possible be careful.

Only Nifty said...

Get Free Nifty Tips On your mobile send your mobile

number @ share2wish@gmail.com . Do not trade until you satisfied, just track my calls.. then work on them..

mynac said...

Dear Ilango,
For Good observation, one needs proper guidance. And Your students are trying to learn the ABC of the market with your guidance and many other blogmates help.
I think so that at least” keep yourself away from the bad trade" is also a big win for us in this beginning stage and is the part of learning process. We are thankful to you for a word of encouragement.

Piyush Sharda said...

sir,
mail

mo h said...

The credit goes to the good shepherd :)

Unknown said...

naren from b'lore

dear ilango sir,
naan vazhimozhigiren "mynac said...
Dear Ilango,
For Good observation, one needs proper guidance. And Your students are trying to learn the ABC of the market with your guidance and many other blogmates help.
I think so that at least” keep ourself away from the bad trade" is also a big win for us in this beginning stage and is the part of learning process. We are thankful to you for a word of encouragement."

sorry sir yesterday night i have sent a application to join with this univercity,

thanks

goodnight

Sujatha said...

@ Sir - Oops..atlast you took some rest today (!!??) thanks. This too also good let all post (excluding me.. because you will close the blog once i start posting my levels here ,as you know my "WIDE KNOWLEDGE :) :P- ) end of EOD you can select people who are all good @ TA (which is not related to me :P )

@ mok :) good shepherd or bad shepherd??

@ naren - Hurrey what a coincidence? today also i am next to your post?? I will read comments after market hours. You too??

Unknown said...

naren

@sujatha

you have realized me,yes i am from tamilnadu,
today i din't see any comments from you,
r u a student?(like me)or senior

thanks
goodnight

Sujatha said...

@ naren - me too a student.(beginner too).but can't come here during "market hours".

First read "right top" of this blog "Always start trading with these" topic.. if you are a beginner.

சும்மா கொஞ்சம் கலாய்ச்சி பார்த்தேன், என் நல்ல நேரம். திட்டாம வுட்டீங்களே, ரொம்ப நன்றி,

Bye all the best for your Bright Future.

mynac said...

Dear narenvelu,
For me, here, Dear Ilango,or every visitor or commentator is “my” Dronacharya for their market knowledge, and everyone here is Arjuna and Eklavya of market also. As you have started your comments here means you are also one of us. Everyone is here by their will and wish. No one is specifically invited here. Please feel free to express your market thoughts because market used to teach us everyday so in that manner we are student and we are never too old to learn, never too old to turn.All the best.

mo h said...

sujatha,

i meant "the real sir" to be the good shephard, shepharding us [the sheep] towards greener pastures of learning, understanding and trading :)
bad "shephards", leading the goats to their peril are the ones who have attracted the wasps here by their fermentations ...
[or, are they wasps themselves ???]
:),
i do not notice them ...!
its called blowing away the chaff and taking the grains ...!!
the good shephard adds grains for us, which we sow and reap,
the bad "shephard" adds shiploads of chaff ... which we use for cellcrete kind of jest.

have a nice weekend, you good sheep [SR] from the GOOD old times :)

INDITRADER said...

Good evening Illango Sir,
Toady me also trade as per levels mention
Below 5405 bearish above 5415 bullish.
I ask U in the morning regrding buying @ 5382 which I miss out.
But I not cut my shorts created previously.
I just remember 5405.
At 12.45 Nf cross it & I give 15 min to sustain above it
so to cut my shorts but It retrace back in just 6-8 min back
to sub 5400 Levels.
So I am atill holding My shorts Sir.
I cant able to post during market hours like other fellow Guys
as I Am busy with my Business,but yt I do today I write it to U.

Anonymous said...

sir,
I'm your follower, daily i used to read all of your followers comments... watched 2years, wasted more than 3laks on subscribing man eaters, I'm full time trader...... great thing is you are doing your karma with your conviction... i have never ever come across such a person in my life except my parents,wife and kid...great sir, without any expectation you are doing this work, simply great...

Rajvada said...

Dear Ilangiji,
While we have resolved downside breaking 5385, there is word of caution if we look at dow chart set p. As per Anthony Caldaro, Dow is now to start journey upward in (iii) of 3 of iii of III !!!!. All 3s !!! Yesterday Dow reversed from -100+ and closed flat.
If we do not break 5350 and close below that, we may have upside potential from her onwards. I thought to share this with all blog mates to be cautiously bearish.

Rajvada said...

Sorry I regret for mis-spelling your name,in previous comment

Paresh said...

Range for monday: 5340-5399

Kiran said...

RG / Rochak,

Please continue in your hunt for fat goats. More fatter the better .

Please educate how to identify these fat goats as i am now acquiring a taste for it.

This weeekend i am enjoying McDowell ,never tasted so wonderfull before.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....