Settlement day may throw up some intra surprises. Read "Shai's" settlement day action based on the study of OI & MP action.
Remember market will turn choppy before a decisive move of medium term sets in and it coincides with "settlement, Month end, New series start", a perfect recipe for an exciting new Series.
18 comments:
Nifty Technical view
Short term downtrend started for Nifty now lets see if Nifty breaks the blue dotted trend line on downside or not. Watch 5350 on Nifty.
Historically Nifty has faced selling pressure whenever Swati’s oscillator has moved near 40 level. The same oscillator is indicating fresh bullishness in market only if Nifty close above 5520 in next few days.
The red trend line of the channel in the long term Nifty chart (shown at the end of this column) or 5550 level may act as supply zone if Nifty continues marching upwards.
Moderate to hight risk in fresh long term (1 to 3 years) investment.
Hi; I personally don't think that Nifty could breach the level of 5350, however it's not impossible, but according to my views nifty could go ahead from current levels.
Hi Pinky,
Could you substantiate your views with relevants facts or analysis?
Regards,
Krishna.
PINKY(THE COMMENTOR ABOVE) HAS CUT & PASTE ILANGO'S SIR TODAY'S EOD CHART AT HER BLOG ,WITHOUT GIVING ANY THANKS TO HIM,AMOUNTING TO PURE PLAGARISATION OR BETTER CALLED, THEFT.
MOREOVER THE EXPLANATION IS ALL WRONG ,'NO BEAUTY AND NO BRAINS',FRACTALS !!!
AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO THANK THE AUTHOR FOR ALLOWING U HERE TO SPAM HIS BLOG.
SHAME ON U !! SHAME !! SHAME !!
Ilango sir before uploading the chart images u can put ur blog name in the chart so that if any one copies it people know the real source of it.
Pinky grow up..ur not in school and what ur trying to prove by this cut copy paste.
Cheers
Akhil
Dear Ilango Sir, sorry for copying and pasting your chart on my blog. I thought it will help to others who visit my blog, but I should have marked a courtesy to you.
Now I've removed the same chart from my blog and promise wont repeat it.
Sorry Again........
@ Pinky,
"but I should have marked a courtesy to you."
Then why you deleted it from your Blog?This option was open for you but you did not prefer it.You must give everyone his due.Dear Ilango lend a willing ear but few Blogmates are taking so liberty that he now must be saying that"I Gave him an inch and he will take an ell.
@ mynac
It's my blog, what to post and what not to post, it depends on me, I don't need your suggestion to decide what shall I post. I hope you got my point.
@Pinky,
You have deleted the chart but not the comment --- "If 5354 is not breached........make a new high." from the first chart of Ilangoji in this post. Simply put, you are a cheat, a fraud. That is also a shameless one.
That's a good apology, Pinky. I can finally believe you're a woman.;D
I think Akhil's suggestion is a good one, to add a watermark, since there seem to be so many helping themselves to Ilango's charts.
I wonder why though. Its easy enough to download Ilango's 'Nifty TA' and make their own charts ... its all available for them. How hard is it to add a few words of their own and offer their clients?
@ Pinky,
I am not suggesting you,I am pointing out the "Tendency" because A word to the wise is enough and A rolling stone gathers no moss.
only original presentation and TAs carry weight.
why should anyone visit these plagiarized sites, when original site is available for free use ?
and, what merit is there in their writeups [if one can call it that], if they have no originality ... ?
:)
its a joke, of the larger and sensational kind, we get too many of them, too cheaply ...
Please motivate her & do not discourage and she has already apologized!
Post a Comment