I may not be available for some time.
Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
-
5010-5039 supply zone proved a ST resistance. 5002 proved a break down point. 4945 to 4982 proved a corrective rise, monitored with an ...
-
Trading strategy that works wonders besides the supports & Resistance is " Retracement strategy ": The strategy that has wor...
-
If the steady FIIs inflow reflects in the prices, 5405 should be protected going ahead and market may encounter minor corrections and keep m...
63 comments:
@Mok,
Thanks a lot. Both the books are invaluable. But the Frost book is missing and the last 2 links are identical. I you can give the link for that book, it would be great. Thanks once again for these 2 great books.
I don't understand why people are so bullish at this levels. US markets have been up for almost 7 days on trought and people still think that it will continue to go up today. Why people are feeling that the higher levels will sustain today, any definite clues?
Ilango sir, s&r level is 5325 NS, and below 5360NF is weak,
so i think we can start shorts below 5355NF and look for closing.
m i right??
Thanks
Fire
http://www.4shared.com/account/document/-52a-UDV/Robert_Prechter_-What_a_Trader.html?sId=8FhymgGoRMJqJRz9
try this one plz
@ Ilango sir,
Is it possible to subscribe by RSS to all comments made on this blog. I have subscribed
to the posts and tried subscribing to the comments as well.
However one can subscribe to comments made in a particular post like "Nifty Update I"
but not to every post in the blog.
Is there a way to work around this - so we can view every single comment made here.
Just like to say that even the comments on this blog contain a wealth of information as much
as the main post.
thank you
@Fire
Dear sir are these the two books we were talking about a while earlier, if so plz can you give the links to me?
@Mok,
Thanks for trying again. But this link is not opening.
@Fire,
it worked for me.
@Stocktipsatobeya,
The links given by Mok are --
http://www.4shared.com/account/document/VA0EfOu_/Prechter_Robert__1990__-_The_M.html?sId=4cHFabjecXrciUoJ
http://www.4shared.com/account/document/BMpC4-dS/Prechter_Robert_-_A_Comprehens.html?sId=4cHFabjecXrciUoJ
@Gd,
Thanks. After your comment, I checked again and voila, it worked. Guess it was some browser problem in my end.
I think I will answer my own question LOL
Simple google search did it.
You can subscribe to all comments on this blog through a RSS reader by subscribing to
following link -
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default?orderby=published
thanks
Bank NIFTY update,
If stayed for 2-5minutes above/below - 9981/9916 these levels then 40-50 points rally/fall not ruled out
yahoo charts are not working can any one tell any other way to watch the charts
Fire,
so ok now ?
kumar are these future levels
Powertrade
Check nifty on google
http://www.google.com/finance?q=NSE:.NSEI
anyone can short idfc now. It has formed a top now.
@MOK @FIRE
dear sir do you have the link for "Elliott Wave Prnciple" These two books are very good, thanks for the same.
Nifty above Day High Ema
Thanks rish
any shorting ppurtunity here for short term or wait for exact 5405?
correction in wave 2 seems to be Zig Zag so for this to be a flat or triangle we need to test atleast 5415 - 5430.
http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/07/stop-reverse-tulip.html
Hello friends
New post
please visit & review
thanks
regards
Hello Sir(Ilango),
This Is Deva...........
I'm watching your blog still the last week.I'm a begginer for TA and EW.
Need a good charting software,books and techiniques.Importantly need a good guide for stockmarket.
please send a good advice by mail to daredeva4u@gmail.com.
wealth creator, what exactly is significance of 5405? Is it connectd with vah 5400?
I am in very early stage of learning technicals and so excuse me if the question is elementary.
@ All,
"Trading is difficult." Once you accept that, it becomes a lot easier!
Cheers!!!!
@kumaraguru
Hello in your blog mentioned that Nifty won't close above 5441 any day from now.
Then what level we can go short from now onwards.
Then correction will start before this expiry ?
@Mok,
Yes. I got the book.
@Stocktips,
That's the book I requested Mok for. He tried his best and gave these very good books but not that one.Now if anyone else (I remember Prakash referring to it once) can give the book, I would be glad to share it with you.
@FIRE
Thanks a lot
well said trying2trade..
a fast rise setup on hourly 8 - 21 ema
@Murali,
I am expecting correction may start on 23rd or 26th (till that time sideways movement 5310-5350 to 5450-5500)
@power trade
All are spot levels. (ignore that call, target achieved)
ok trading is difficult
tell me what is easy?????????????????
Fire,
u r right, not able to get that main one link.
when u look for it, it will be about 9.5mb/
anythingelse is different/
PFC 320, TULIP 177 in a flash
i hope people are enjoyinngggggggggggggggg
TT updated.
BN would develop negative divergence whenever it moves past the recent highs.(10065)
Hai Everyone
Nifty 30 minutes line chart
http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/07/nifty-30-minutes-line-chart.html
Thank you
PS : "tell me what is easy?????????????????"
Asking questions.
====
Pls check at leisure - HDFC Bank - very low volumes today. Is it prospective (results cud be good).
===
ACC has done > 125% Vol - 65% between 12 and 1 pm.
@Piyush Sharda
What Ilango is doing for all you ppl is EASY!!!
He is easing your pain/anxiety and making it easy for you to TRADE WELL!!!
Cheers!!!
@Elango sir
When to short BN ? 10028 - 10065 Is it corret ?
@ san,
i have never seen a faster chartist that u
very nice "chartist San"
manoj sir (trying to trade)
now i cant say anything .
sir has indeed made it very easy.
despite that has is become easy?
PIYUSH
SAN has a passion for his analysis
simply visit his blog
it seems, he keeps analysing for at least 18 hours a day
i wonder, he gets time to analyse his wife's ~!@#$%requirement%$#@!~ or not ?
PS & Techies - pls check whether Axis is fattened enough for a cut?
rg sir,
looks like acc will work we can keep 800 sl. good volumes at lower levels
without falling probably accumlation
Thanks PS
@Manoj(trying to trade)
Only a professional and an experienced trader speaks like this
""Trading is difficult." Once you accept that, it becomes a lot easier!"
But even after accepting the difficulty it is still difficult.
Thank you
One hour more for the Low tide to set in?(Nothing TA about it).
@San,
Great Said San. ;)
rochack
looks like u r veg only on thursdays!!!!!!!!!!
NIFTY LIVE CHART
http://www.quote.com/global/stocks/chart.action?s=$NIFTY-NSE&chartUi.period=V&chartUi.bardensity=LOW&chartUi.studies=EMA(4,9,18);RSI(14);STO(14,3);&chartUi.bartype=CANDLE&chartUi.size=800x550&chartUi.minutes=60
TULIP 180................................, BUY GENERATED IN DCB, I HOPE PEOPLE R ENJOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
@RG,
Axis looks like in a nice uptrend. You can check this chart --
http://picasaweb.google.com/112295801969323600289/FIRECharts#5494415464333447762
rg sir,
axis has day o/b hourly -ve div, but price is very
strong
atleast price should show some stablistation. technicall it will be better
setup then. price is at 52w . can rise before falling
slightly risky now
PFC, BUY double above 322, sl & tgt remains same
Hai everyone
Nifty futures support line in daily chart
http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/07/nifty-futures-support-line.html
@Rochak
Problems does arise. I don't know what i will do if SEBI allows 24 hour trading in NIFTY FUTURES. May be sleep only during week ends.
Thank you
Breath in, Breath out. That is the mantra for todays market.
Breathing to be done slowly.
I think that is 'Dheergha Pranayam'
To get over the anxiety thats building up
NEW POST DONE
TULIP IT, book now & buy duble above 182
Ilango Sir,
=====
I have long in NF @5377 with SL5360 NS. Can I exit now or wait for 5405 NF?
Thank you Sir
====
Post a Comment