Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nifty Intraday Update-I

49 comments:

Rajagopal said...

M&M moving with vol.

Piyush Sharda said...

rg sir,

it has taken support at 600 previous support.,
2 times it has resisted at 640
645. pos div in hourly charts and huge
vol conf as u pointed out

Sunil Sehgal said...

Dear RG/PS,

But M&M move is news based also ""M&M PLANS TO INTRODUCE ITS FIRST MOTORCYCLES IN INDIA WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS"

Sunil

Rajagopal said...

Thanks PS. Sunil - this law of unintended coincedence recurs quite often. Tech bounce supported by news. I will ride the Logan till it stops.

Unknown said...

Sir Wats Ur View on Nifty Now..??

Unknown said...

Has anbody filed IT returns for 2009-2010 by shwoing F&O profit/loss.I have invested 2 lakhs in F&O and lost all the amount.But my broker(icicidirect.com) shows only -646 loss.How this is possible can somebody help me?

Rajagopal said...

Request:
Unable to open TA table. Kindly post hourly values. 10 am noted. 11 onwards pls...PS or Satheesh.

Janak said...

Asia has slowly entered RED zone - confirming bearish tone of the markets....

Local said...

Janak,

See how its slowed down already? It might reach 5445, but when it turns, it'll drop with a bang.

Unknown said...

Has anbody filed IT returns for 2009-2010 by shwoing F&O profit/loss.I have invested 2 lakhs in F&O and lost all the amount.But my broker(icicidirect.com) shows only -646 loss.How this is possible can somebody help me?

Local said...

RG

11:00:00 5,387.00, 5,394.90, 5,386.50, 5,390.25

Kiran said...

@thedon wat is ur yearly turnover

Unknown said...

@kiran

I transfered 2 lakhs at the begining traded through out the year .By end of the year lost everything

satheesh said...

RG sir,
will update 11 close afterwards

21/07/2010 10:00:00 5,381.05 5,399.85 5,381.05 5,388.90
21/07/2010 11:00:00 5,388.75 5,396.55 5,388.70 5,392.25

Janak said...

Yoda, do u think today it will reach 5445? generally i've seen that when asia is trading in green and when europe opens in green too - market attempts higher tops - but today....

Unknown said...

Ilango ji could u throw some light on this

I have invested 2 lakhs in F&O and lost all the amount.But my broker(icicidirect.com) shows only -646 loss.How this is possible can somebody help me?

Unknown said...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ot1WH5p4Xr4/TEZUJKKNBSI/AAAAAAAAKgE/IYenh5sVs3g/s1600/0.0.PNG

Master has charted the course.Patience will reward

Rajagopal said...

Thanks Yoda.(u cud get it ahead?)

satheesh said...

RG sir,

21/07/2010 10:00:00 5,381.05 5,399.85 5,381.05 5,388.90
21/07/2010 11:00:00 5,388.75 5,396.55 5,388.70 5,394.75

POWERTRADE said...

Hi Folks ...... TOday strategy should be buy Bank Nifty on declines and short Nifty on bounces.....at the end of day a decent profits..........

Unknown said...

PCR for 5200-5600 strikes .75 now vs 0.73 yesterday

OI addition is 381,000 vs 1113,500 in calls vs puts

Unknown said...

OI addition figures for 5200-5600 strikes only

Rahul K. Jamkar said...

@thedon, take print out of ur trade book in f&o from 1 april09 to 31 mar2010 & give it to ur CA.

Local said...

@Janak,

I think it should make a higher top than the previous, which was 5453, but didn't want to sound crazy.:)

@RG,
I can dl the next hour on PIB down to the min. Very useful but confusing doing hourly 5ema.:)

Local said...

@thedon,

I find the whole finance thing confusing too. I've only started keeping records myself from this year. I find it impossible to understand the broker's accounts, but realised it only now.

You should start bookkeeping with your entry, exit, commission, cash, portfolio/stock margin. Just one small excel sheet will tell you what's left of your money.

Unknown said...

a change of more than 300 bps intraday in call iv's...toppling of TOP possible today ?

assortZ said...

Hi Intraday trader,

we were expecting you today..welcome :)

Prabakar said...

@Yoda,

your thought of 5453 is for Intraday or this expiry Pl.?

Local said...

aZ, you and I are too quick for our own good. haha.:)

Local said...

@Prabakar,

I've no way of timing the market, and I'm bad at it. I was hoping for intraday, but I'll turn with the 5ema if it goes below it.

Rajagopal said...

You have expressed yourself clearly Mr IT. Now leave us in peace. If you have nothing to do, please don't do it here.

Unknown said...

Thanks yoda and rahul

Prabakar said...

@Yoda,

Thanks. so 5376 will be the sl. for intraday. NF is roaming around POC for last 15 mts. Any guidance?

assortZ said...

Yoda

:)

Prabakar said...

As of now, DAX, CAC and FTSE futures trading .5% above and Expect TVS Motors, Yes Bank and Kotak to post good resuls.

Rajagopal said...

Hi Yoda - thanks. Yes. PIB forecast cud be disturbing !!!

Prabakar said...

@assortZ,

sorry if i sound silly. You can always correct me.

rochak parekh said...

blog updated

please visit

http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/07/sterling-biotech-major-consolidation.html

thanks

regards

P.S. - This is just to inform my JN mates about the latest updation of the blog. Please express ur concern, if u think somebody thinks this is spamming.

rochak parekh said...

@ all
i meanna say, its gonna stopped immediately

Yellanti said...

Dear RG and PS,

How is the volume on metals stocks TISCO, SAIL & SESAGOA

Can you give Technical details of SESAGOA,
I am long on SESAGOA@356.25

assortZ said...

Prabakar,

??

Prabakar said...

@assortZ,

there was a misunderstanding my me. Pl. ignore.

r m said...

@ thedon

ICICIDirect's fno portfolio gives quite accurate figures.

The procedure to be followed for obtaining profit/loss on ICICI Direct is:

Select 'F&O' > click on 'Portfolio Details' > Select From and To month and year > select futures/options from the dropdown menu and click on view. You will get the detailed list of your contractwise profit/losses. Since these are taken from your tradebook there is not much chance of it being wrong. Maybe you gave a wrong command.

regards.

Local said...

oh, I mean the intraday ticklist is available at anytime for the hour we're in, in pib, RG.

@Prabakar,

No guidance... Ilango should be along to do that or else follow the Tech table which is the safest.

Rajagopal said...

Yellanti - I am not expert in TA. But the volumes are good. Results are good,only TISCO may have -ve Financial news.

Be very quick in entry - exit if trade is Long. Sesa for me is at higher end for Long.

Prabakar said...

@Yoda,

Thankyou. and your thought coming true :)

Yellanti said...

Thanks RG for your inputs..

Ilango said...

NEW POST DONE.

rahul shah said...

ROCHAK BOSS
NEYVELIL

U HAVE SAID ON 19/7 TO PUR AT 162.5
NOW IT IS 158

CAN I EXIT

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....