Ilango......Hi! Reading your new post, it seems that either the 5th of C is over or after this dip we coulsd see the 5th opening up to a level around 5100 odd. Now after the C is over do we see a resumption of the larger trend down with the opening up up of 3rd major wave down?
Hi Guys, Do you know the fact.. today I got a call from one of the big so call operator he have is webpage and he have paid customers.. He wish to have my daily suggestion.. & my so call No.3 big broker also called me an appreciate, the fact is before he use to send SMS calls but I don't follow..But now he is suggeting to have SMS..Calls.. I say sorry.. I can't do..& I don't indent to do.. This is what I am trying to say.. be more specific on our approach and guide the people.. Intention only Not to make loss on F&O trade..
You have given the simple analysis that One fall from 5309 to 4675 over and the corrective rally from 4675 is over @ 5093 or may have one more push up. This may coincide with daily nearing "OB" zone.
Now the dilemma is that the weekly is turning up and tomorrow's close will be interesting. A close above 5025(Week High ema) will bring in more momentum.
Nifty is trying to conquer 5ema and hour ema.However stoc,RSI are reaching OB.Interesting Bulls/bears/who is to be trapped .Already @lower level lot of RIs have been trapped and any relief for them ?? viz why yesterday I have asked about FIIs TA/software Interestingly in some other blog FIIs are taking money systamatically in china from retail investors and alterted the tretail investors not to go to the market and put it in FD In india any FIIs Mutual fund is there and it is possible for any indian to invest what I mean , Morgan stasnly bringing money from US ,Europe and investing here and then taking to Japan (not indian Morgan fund ). Instead of investing here in HDFC etc etc why we should not directly invest in their mutual fund and get benifited Thanks Bala
700bandsmartmoney lost all his customers. now after filing for yellow notice, he is living on the streets. so he is now angry with ilango and not with his own way of cheating customers by provinding false tips.
This shows us that no method can be 100% guidance proof. There are "indecisive phases" in any method. With one's discretion, one can stay away or take a calculated risk or resize their positions at such occasions.
As per my knowledge, there are no way to differentiate a "B" from a 2nd wave as both are deceptive.
To deal at such junctions, Write Calls as time decay will be quite useful when market takes its time to make up its next move.
Ilango - I feel left out. Feel like one of the spectators in US Open - moving my face left and right. I mean the discussions here. Lovely and way over my head. Kindly lift your head above the waves and tell me... Where is it heading ? Is 5080 proving a tough resistance again that can push the market back? Almost all sectors have bloated up values. Will it melt the metals ? Will the Cars lose fuel ? Will the Banks again be NPAs? Kindly put if out for the layman please. After my Amma I am just beginning to understand the EMA. The waves look like Tsunami now to catch.
@manu I have answered your question... you need to dump one stock from reliance,icic bank,dlf or tata steel....so that I can include unitech from tomorrow...dlf might be good to dump...its one of my favorites though...that will keep the market calls table balanced with important sector majors having their share in the table...let me know by evening cheers
Piyush - he has to go to a cafe or home to do further posts if he wants. Atleast not from official laptop.
Are you convinced now about P2P - now that you know the accepted tech term - scalping? Past 2 days NIFTY did not provide the opportunity. But BNifty is a darling.
rajnish said... hi ilango hi friends positive strength in nifty buy on dips do not short buy 5061 nf sl-5030 March 4, 2010 9:46 AM ========================== trail sl at 5061
Piyush - ring up Manu. You are getting a Libel damage notice from Mr WB.
Please focus on the system as a side trade - very good atleast gives a feeling that your trade is an "Autorick Meter". Very less risk since the desire is also limited.
@Ilango Thanks I read ... 1)that Corrective wave B is 50% of Wave A in time 2)wave A and Wave C are mostly of same time duration Is it safe to assume the abve 2 points? Can you also tell what is the approximate time relation of ABC wave with respect of 12345 impulsive wave? For example if impulsive wave (12345) lasts for 10 days....how long(approximately) wave ABC will last ?(how much in percentage terms) Cheers ******************************* My morning question Ilango....reply at leisure that will comple the calculator ...i guess
I registered for nifty future 5 free call at www.niftyfuture.co.in
Now i get a call SELL nifty future > 5082, Target 5042, SL 5112.
I am not trading the call. But anybody can go and register for free call from that site. I am only checking to see what accuracy these ppl have against Ilango sir.
@Govind.. Have been following many paid subscriptions But from my experience of last 25 years in the stock market and 10 years on nifty trading I can vouch that Ilango is better than either Vivek Patil/Mushtaq Khair/Glen Neely/ Robert Prechter or you name any one. So please do not experiment any further.
raj said... to arpitg345 how to import data in amibroker can you give me your email id ========= Other than my regular brokers, I have this broker also and my problem is the same. Kindly advise me at lvaadhoc@gmail.com
Sir, The market is in the strong hands of bulls.For the rise, the correction seems to be normal Buy @ dips only benifical.Dont think of short Thanks Bala
Govind, prechter has been calling short right from Set 09 and since than Ilango's coservative calls has made nearly 3000 points profit on the nifty. what more proof do you need? Have trust and patience.
@arpitg 3 months!!!....thats too long for me(first tomorrow will come then we will know what happens at the end of three month)...as I am involved in markets on a daily basis...I dont take that long a call...I traded only short term on high volume...lots can happen in 3 month ...one rate hike will make realty stocks tumble...as of now it is trending in a down channel for long term....all target if any will be on down side unless ...making lower low and lower highs...260 is long term support I hope it helps you in some way Cheers
rajnish said... rajnish said... hi ilango hi friends positive strength in nifty buy on dips do not short buy 5061 nf sl-5030 March 4, 2010 9:46 AM ========================== trail sl at 5061 March 4, 2010 2:35 PM =========================== book at 5087 25 p gain bye ilango and friends
@illango Thanks... One last question... Can you also tell what is the approximate time relation of ABC wave with respect of 12345 impulsive wave? For example if impulsive wave (12345) lasts for 10 days....how long(approximately) wave ABC will last ?(how much in percentage terms)
That will complete the basic framework of calculator...may be by tomorrow i will upload it Cheers
How would you expect the nifty goes to 4992. unless some drastic - news is there. Nifyt is moving orderly fasion and coming down only based on FIIs salesand DIIs buy Thanks Bala
Hi, Bala, I am not sure what you are trying to say about my suggestion.. But today I suggested Exit shorts if you are in profits..and re-enter short side again when Nifty move's up.. and also I indicated.. today may be possible to close flat.. See what happens.. What is happening is operators trying to trap short sellers and force them to cover the shorts.. In that process Nifty moves up..But ultimately will come down..If the Global clues negative.. see more down side then up side.. Anandan.R
You are doing wonderfull job.Illango blog is enriching. What I want to convey to friends who are trading to see the blog and addto their favourities. I have not given your email address since with out getting your permission it is not nice. Clearely what I wanted to convey, follow this blog what Illango and Anandan is syaing ,obey it blindly .
Illango ji for the benifit of all as you done in exfcell sheets in the 4 shared .com, will you put a flash in this page , so that as and when you intiated a trade , others follow blindly
all other TA materials are learning purposes and discussions are further learning. Only conservative trade flash for some fifty to 100 points as the case may be
I am not confussed .Perhaps my language . All those who are traading nifty etc ( in broakerage houses etc ) to see this blog. Dont go for paid calls etc. Dont belive in tips etc. Try to follow the blog simply ( in this blog there are friends.Like this in life /office etc friends are there. Some of them may be in trading etc.buying and selling shares for them I am telling ) Some body are asking question how you have or Sir intiated a trade like that . So for that people only (retired people doing some small trades @ broaker house ) asking me . Hence I put up a request.Not any other thing Further more and more people coming to this blog and clicking advertisement it means more revenue to Illango ji ( sorry myself I am not doing every time Ivisited this blog) Thanks Bala
94 comments:
Hi ilango
Please discuss in your blog about how to use your tech table for day and swing trading.
markethypothesis.blogspot.com
congratulations anandan sir. one more feather on ur cap.
sir
i also request the same done by market hupnothesis
agarwal_a_k@yahoo.com
thnx in adv
Ilango......Hi!
Reading your new post, it seems that either the 5th of C is over or after this dip we coulsd see the 5th opening up to a level around 5100 odd. Now after the C is over do we see a resumption of the larger trend down with the opening up up of 3rd major wave down?
Viren,
Is it correct to go short if NF breaks 5050 or will the VAL keep changing?
hi..Market Hypothesis,
You will find all that you are looking for here in the folllowing link:
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/2010/01/applied-technical-analysis-summary-wrap.html
Hi Guys,
Do you know the fact.. today I got a call from one of the big so call operator he have is webpage and he have paid customers..
He wish to have my daily suggestion..
& my so call No.3 big broker also called me an appreciate, the fact is before he use to send SMS calls but I don't follow..But now he is suggeting to have SMS..Calls.. I say sorry.. I can't do..& I don't indent to do..
This is what I am trying to say.. be more specific on our approach and guide the people..
Intention only Not to make loss on F&O trade..
Thanks. anandan.R
ilango sir,
You had asked lakshmi to cut the shorts. Can we place the stoploss for longs at 5040 NS?
hi..Manoj,
You have given the simple analysis that One fall from 5309 to 4675 over and the corrective rally from 4675 is over @ 5093 or may have one more push up. This may coincide with daily nearing "OB" zone.
Now the dilemma is that the weekly is turning up and tomorrow's close will be interesting. A close above 5025(Week High ema) will bring in more momentum.
So we await the market to show its hand soon.
SBI looking weak intra below 2029
Satheesh,
5040-5035 is support zone again. I will not recommend short at 5050.
eu will open down
Ilango,
thanks
whr is mynac
ur contribution in oi data is awaited
hi..Satheesh,
There is a double bottom in the "Intraday chart" @ 5049. So that should be the SL for Longs.
raj,
I have amobroker 5.20 version. downloaded for trial. Hence require every day reinstallation.
Sir,
Nifty is trying to conquer 5ema and hour ema.However stoc,RSI are reaching OB.Interesting
Bulls/bears/who is to be trapped .Already @lower level lot of RIs have been trapped and any relief for them ?? viz why yesterday I have asked about FIIs TA/software
Interestingly in some other blog FIIs are taking money systamatically in china from retail investors and alterted the tretail investors not to go to the market and put it in FD
In india any FIIs Mutual fund is there and it is possible for any indian to invest what I mean , Morgan stasnly bringing money from US ,Europe and investing here and then taking to Japan (not indian Morgan fund ). Instead of investing here in HDFC etc etc why we should not directly invest in their mutual fund and get benifited
Thanks
Bala
700bandsmartmoney lost all his customers. now after filing for yellow notice, he is living on the streets. so he is now angry with ilango and not with his own way of cheating customers by provinding false tips.
Saif - even if Ilango objects that's a Manly advise/proposal - hope sk... understands it. Or we have to repeat 700 times !!!
@Rajagopal @Ilango sorry for that typo..but laathon ke bhoot baaton se nahi manthe...
@iLango Sir,
Even if it closes above W.H.EMA, don't you think it's completing the B/2 - wave and therefore may be the onset of downtrend!
One more query regarding EW theory, any experience from your side how to differentiate a B-wave from a 2-wave?
Rgds.
ilango sir,
After crossing monthly high ema 5086, which level one should look to go on short...? or should we go on short at that level ?
futures are in premium..and the time correction is helping the bullishness..heavy put writing at 5000 ...
hi..Rajib,
This shows us that no method can be 100% guidance proof. There are "indecisive phases" in any method. With one's discretion, one can stay away or take a calculated risk or resize their positions at such occasions.
As per my knowledge, there are no way to differentiate a "B" from a 2nd wave as both are deceptive.
To deal at such junctions, Write Calls as time decay will be quite useful when market takes its time to make up its next move.
Ilango - I feel left out. Feel like one of the spectators in US Open - moving my face left and right. I mean the discussions here. Lovely and way over my head. Kindly lift your head above the waves and tell me...
Where is it heading ? Is 5080 proving a tough resistance again that can push the market back?
Almost all sectors have bloated up values. Will it melt the metals ? Will the Cars lose fuel ? Will the Banks again be NPAs?
Kindly put if out for the layman please. After my Amma I am just beginning to understand the EMA. The waves look like Tsunami now to catch.
Hi guys, see the operators play..
I suggested to exit short and book profits and re-enter shorts at higher levels..now you can see..
anandan.R
@manu
I have answered your question...
you need to dump one stock from reliance,icic bank,dlf or tata steel....so that I can include unitech from tomorrow...dlf might be good to dump...its one of my favorites though...that will keep the market calls table balanced with important sector majors having their share in the table...let me know by evening
cheers
@ anuj
thnx ..i m fine with unitech..(dlf also moves the same way)
i m obliged
hi..RajaGopal,
Market has shown huge resistances in 5100 to 5150 earlier before they made their high @ 5309.
I expect that zone to be the major hurdle. In either way, there will be corrections from that zone.
As long as Nifty not closes below Day High ema, the selling needs to be lighter.
congrats rajgopal sir. today ur trick worked. it was a brahmastra
Dear arpitg345
Can u give me the website address for downloading the trial version of Amibroker. Which version is this?
sundar,
give me your email id, will give you after market hours. If possible will send you installer for it to you though mail.
Piyush - he has to go to a cafe or home to do further posts if he wants. Atleast not from official laptop.
Are you convinced now about P2P - now that you know the accepted tech term - scalping? Past 2 days NIFTY did not provide the opportunity. But BNifty is a darling.
Dear Arpitgg345,
Thanks. My address: ramaswamy_narayan@yahoo.co.in. Thanks again.
Anuj,
Being positional long in DLF what would be the target for DLF within 3 months of period?
Ilango sir,
sent u a email.
rajnish said...
hi ilango
hi friends
positive strength in nifty buy on dips do not short
buy 5061 nf
sl-5030
March 4, 2010 9:46 AM
==========================
trail sl at 5061
an indian warren buffet is convinced so what am i ???
i have to learn it. will try google and books on it. i dont know how to make points yet so how can i start trading on it.
as u rightly said- everybody has to make his space in the markets. just working on it.
exactly returning from 5080. does this means a fall. Now should we look for 5040 levels to decide on trend
arpitg345, plz tell me how to get real time data in this amibroker 5.2, i have downloaded it
Hi Anandan sir, why dont u open ur own blog & give trading calls. when big operators gain from ur calls, why we small traders?
Piyush - ring up Manu. You are getting a Libel damage notice from Mr WB.
Please focus on the system as a side trade - very good atleast gives a feeling that your trade is an "Autorick Meter". Very less risk since the desire is also limited.
You will do it.
raj,
refer www.volumedigger.com there is one tab called "myquote" from there you can do for real time data
@Ilango
Thanks
I read ...
1)that Corrective wave B is 50% of Wave A in time
2)wave A and Wave C are mostly of same time duration
Is it safe to assume the abve 2 points?
Can you also tell what is the approximate time relation of ABC wave with respect of 12345 impulsive wave?
For example if impulsive wave (12345) lasts for 10 days....how long(approximately) wave ABC will last ?(how much in percentage terms)
Cheers
*******************************
My morning question Ilango....reply at leisure
that will comple the calculator ...i guess
Babu,
Holding 5065, it can go higher.
Anuj,
Being positional long in DLF what would be the target for DLF within 3 months of period?
to arpitg345 how to import data in amibroker can you give me your email id
I registered for nifty future 5 free call at www.niftyfuture.co.in
Now i get a call SELL nifty future > 5082, Target 5042, SL 5112.
I am not trading the call. But anybody can go and register for free call from that site. I am only checking to see what accuracy these ppl have against Ilango sir.
raj,
my email id : arpitg345@yahoo.co.in
we will talk after market hours on messenger if possible to you.
yahoo messenger id : arpitg345
Govind,
Then ppl who are long, there target is 5112, which will be hit for sure.
Sunil
Govind,
2nd aspect risk 30 and reward 40. Very poor.
Sunil
@Govind..
Have been following many paid subscriptions But from my experience of last 25 years in the stock market and 10 years on nifty trading I can vouch that Ilango is better than either Vivek Patil/Mushtaq Khair/Glen Neely/ Robert Prechter or you name any one. So please do not experiment any further.
raj said...
to arpitg345 how to import data in amibroker can you give me your email id
=========
Other than my regular brokers, I have this broker also and my problem is the same. Kindly advise me at lvaadhoc@gmail.com
@babu either you change your profile, or shall i change?:)
hi..Anuj,
"Safe to assume" is difficult to say.
I have seen "b" waves taking up more time too.
Take 61.8% for B and
equal time for A and C.
I am still working on how best to present "Elliott waves - Corrections-Part-5". They are so complex and so many too.
It will be wonderful if you could find some order in them.
Sir
r u even better than Prester? Then u r "God of EW".
Sir,
The market is in the strong hands of bulls.For the rise, the correction seems to be normal Buy @ dips only benifical.Dont think of short
Thanks
Bala
Govind,
prechter has been calling short right from Set 09 and since than Ilango's coservative calls has made nearly 3000 points profit on the nifty. what more proof do you need? Have trust and patience.
hi..Govind,
Please. Robert Prechter has proved his mettle beyond doubt over 30-40 years. No comparisons.
we are trying to do our bit with limited knowledge.
BTW, this looks like the 5th wave.
@arpitg
3 months!!!....thats too long for me(first tomorrow will come then we will know what happens at the end of three month)...as I am involved in markets on a daily basis...I dont take that long a call...I traded only short term on high volume...lots can happen in 3 month ...one rate hike will make realty stocks tumble...as of now it is trending in a down channel for long term....all target if any will be on down side unless ...making lower low and lower highs...260 is long term support
I hope it helps you in some way
Cheers
So now we have two "Babus".. :)
rajnish said...
rajnish said...
hi ilango
hi friends
positive strength in nifty buy on dips do not short
buy 5061 nf
sl-5030
March 4, 2010 9:46 AM
==========================
trail sl at 5061
March 4, 2010 2:35 PM
===========================
book at 5087
25 p gain
bye ilango and friends
Ilango
5th wave of C of 2 on hourly?
It could also be the "b" wave (up) of the 4th wave (dn) and one more round of corrections possible as a (c) wave (dn).
Sir
I just realized an error. Somehow, 2 sell order got executed for stop loss of 5055 long this afternno. Now i am trapped in short posn from 5053 level.
where i can exit now?
@illango
Thanks...
One last question...
Can you also tell what is the approximate time relation of ABC wave with respect of 12345 impulsive wave?
For example if impulsive wave (12345) lasts for 10 days....how long(approximately) wave ABC will last ?(how much in percentage terms)
That will complete the basic framework of calculator...may be by tomorrow i will upload it
Cheers
sir
wht will confirm it a 5th wave?
Govind.,
"5040" may come tomorrow.So wait.
I have changed, sorry babu
i fully agree with manojag . anybody can try any sub, some charging 15000-30000 pm also.but u can make more points here in nifty
If it goes past 5095 decisively tomorrow without breaching 4992.
Dear Ilango Sir,
Any conservative call?
Thanks
Thank u sir.
I almost bought again at 5077
Two babus!!!!...OMG
I just noticed...One BIG B "Babu" one small b "babu"
Adding to my confusion!!!
Govind ji
come nearer 5060 close to day .If you want carry over to day for 10 points gain in any ORB
Those trapped @lower levels based on various broakerages recommendations ??
I am trying to send anandan mail and blog address to many to help them because my self sufferred irreparable loss
Thanks
Bala
Correction: Any conservative short call?
sir
"If it goes past 5095 decisively tomorrow without breaching 4992."
this is ws fr my question..
Hi..Prabhakar,
Though corrections are possiblw but no positional sell yet.
Miss uisng my name :)))
Thank you sir for your quick reply.
Manu
How would you expect the nifty goes to 4992. unless some drastic - news is there. Nifyt is moving orderly fasion and coming down only based on FIIs salesand DIIs buy
Thanks
Bala
carrying remaining conservative longs
Anuj Joshi,
No confusion, I am new I have added my place with my name.
And I am only a learner, will not comment much on others.
Good day
Bye
Hi, Bala, I am not sure what you are trying to say about my suggestion..
But today I suggested Exit shorts if you are in profits..and re-enter short side again when Nifty move's up.. and also I indicated.. today may be possible to close flat..
See what happens..
What is happening is operators trying to trap short sellers and force them to cover the shorts..
In that process Nifty moves up..But ultimately will come down..If the Global clues negative.. see more down side then up side..
Anandan.R
@babu erode,
Take it easy... even i don't know any thing. Its just kidding
Anandan Sir.
You are doing wonderfull job.Illango blog is enriching. What I want to convey to friends who are trading to see the blog and addto their favourities. I have not given your email address since with out getting your permission it is not nice. Clearely what I wanted to convey, follow this blog what Illango and Anandan is syaing ,obey it blindly .
Illango ji for the benifit of all as you done in exfcell sheets in the 4 shared .com, will you put a flash in this page , so that as and when you intiated a trade , others follow blindly
all other TA materials are learning purposes and discussions are further learning. Only conservative trade flash for some fifty to 100 points as the case may be
Thanks
Bala
@BALA
Confused about your posting. i mean what you are trying to say...
Babu @ pune Sir,
I am not confussed .Perhaps my language . All those who are traading nifty etc ( in broakerage houses etc ) to see this blog. Dont go for paid calls etc. Dont belive in tips etc. Try to follow the blog simply ( in this blog there are friends.Like this in life /office etc friends are there. Some of them may be in trading etc.buying and selling shares for them I am telling ) Some body are asking question how you have or Sir intiated a trade like that . So for that people only (retired people doing some small trades @ broaker house ) asking me . Hence I put up a request.Not any other thing
Further more and more people coming to this blog and clicking advertisement it means more revenue to Illango ji ( sorry myself I am not doing every time Ivisited this blog)
Thanks
Bala
Thanks
Bala
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM PLEASE HELP ME OUT
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME ABOUT TATA MOTORS AND TATASTEEL IS IT BUYING MODE OR SELLING MODE
hi
thanks for your sma reading.
Post a Comment