A. Hour Time frame:An Hourly close below 5059 will put pressure on Nifty. B. Daily close below 5008 will weaken further. C. Until then, wait patiently...Bears.
Hi, Illango; u r absolutely right. My analysis suggest that currently maximum possibility (b4 a big fall of 200++ pt) is 5170. Though it is very tough, we have to wait from global cues. But nifty real support now rises above 4970(soon it will be in the much strong 5000-20-40 zone). Pls tell us ur wise view on maximum hourly chanel resistance now. regards..
As per TA, weakness is yet to be seen. The lows were made at the start of the series. So it should , under normal conditions, close closer to the highs.
US mkts are into their expiration week and they generally end with the current sentiment which is bullish. But it is not a rule.
A reversal is what has been expected by EW experts and that should happen in a day or two. Failure will make everyone to go back to their charts to see what they have missed readings..
So I would wait for a signal soon. In the meantime, the strategy has been clearly mentioned in the Pre-Market view.(Of booking out of Longs)
I was out on business, reading the blogs, with my time schedules lost some money with this huge wave but reworked my strategy instead of trading every move up or down. I am long 100 nifty at 4950 December future and short 100 5000 December call at 165, in the money now, if it goes up then better for me, should I carry the position or book 50 % out.
Nifty is in the "OB" area but the momentum has been keeping it up with extreme selling in the earlier fall.
It is closer to our target of 5080-5120 and as per my EW study, I expect one more upmove to end this upmove. What kind of correction that will follow is also uncertain as of now.
In the next upmove, exit 50%(5090-5110 NF) longs either today or at tomorrow first session.
14 comments:
Hi, Illango; u r absolutely right.
My analysis suggest that currently maximum possibility (b4 a big fall of 200++ pt) is 5170. Though it is very tough, we have to wait from global cues. But nifty real support now rises above 4970(soon it will be in the much strong 5000-20-40 zone). Pls tell us ur wise view on maximum hourly chanel resistance now.
regards..
sir where do u expect nifty for this expiry
Hi..Hemanta,
Nifty has made 156 to 225 point advances since 4539 low.
So this upmove from 4925 may range from 5081 to 5150.
The first upmove was for 177 points. So it could be 5102 also.
Hi..Gengi,
I wish I know that answer. It is a tough one.
As per TA, weakness is yet to be seen. The lows were made at the start of the series. So it should , under normal conditions, close closer to the highs.
US mkts are into their expiration week and they generally end with the current sentiment which is bullish. But it is not a rule.
A reversal is what has been expected by EW experts and that should happen in a day or two. Failure will make everyone to go back to their charts to see what they have missed readings..
So I would wait for a signal soon. In the meantime, the strategy has been clearly mentioned in the Pre-Market view.(Of booking out of Longs)
dear ilango,
if you could mail me the excel file please mail it to simplymahi@gmail.com.
thanks
M.Sri Mahidar
Dear Ilango,
I was out on business, reading the blogs, with my time schedules lost some money with this huge wave but reworked my strategy instead of trading every move up or down. I am long 100 nifty at 4950 December future and short 100 5000 December call at 165, in the money now, if it goes up then better for me, should I carry the position or book 50 % out.
Cheers
Hi..Kapil,
Nifty is in the "OB" area but the momentum has been keeping it up with extreme selling in the earlier fall.
It is closer to our target of 5080-5120 and as per my EW study, I expect one more upmove to end this upmove. What kind of correction that will follow is also uncertain as of now.
In the next upmove, exit 50%(5090-5110 NF) longs either today or at tomorrow first session.
Or keep a SL @ 5040 for the time being
how to update the excel sheet. please help
hi friends,
views on dollar carry trade
http://www.businessinsider.com/roubini-the-new-dollar-carry-trade-is-bound-to-blow-up-2009-11
regards
rajamani
enjoying my chilled beer :D
Hi..Rajamani,
Thanks for that info..
Hi..Rakesh,
If you have received that excel file, you would have received the procedures too.
It is fairly simple.
Give me your mail id. I will do the needful.
i..Prosenjit,
:)
Hi Ilango,
I also received the sheet but not received the procedure to update it.Kindly mail me it on voramit@yahoo.co.in
Regards
Amit
Hi..Amit,
Click on "Show the text message" in the mail.
I will again send it.
Sir,
Can you plz send me the excel file & its updatation procedure.Thanks in advance.
amirishali@gmail.com
Post a Comment