Hi.. llango, Thank you very much for your recommendation. I have always used updated ema lines in 5 min/15min/hourly chart but never think of using updated ema in EOD chart before the days closing. And yes, that was a mistake bcoz Ema is supposed to reflect the current status. Now , I'll be more accurate with ur suggestion. THANKS AGAIN..
Posting for first time.. I was going thru NF chart and notice some anamolies with respect to count. I have an alternate scenario, could u check if this looks ok..
9 comments:
sir , what about rcom.
Hello Ilango
is correction Over ? as you have show 5 downwave completed, How now ABC will play ?
after ABC completed ...are we crossing 5200 ?
Dear Sir,
Do you have any spacil XLs for hourly data, if you have any, can u send me bojan28@gmail.com
Hi.. llango,
Thank you very much for your recommendation. I have always used updated ema lines in 5 min/15min/hourly chart but never think of using updated ema in EOD chart before the days closing. And yes, that was a mistake bcoz Ema is supposed to reflect the current status. Now , I'll be more accurate with ur suggestion. THANKS AGAIN..
Tomorrow, nifty can face some critical resistance @ 4765.
Happy trading with our beloved friend Ilango.
Hi sir,
Posting for first time.. I was going thru NF chart and notice some anamolies with respect to count. I have an alternate scenario, could u check if this looks ok..
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GCbVgu_PCxE/SvHvOlxvJDI/AAAAAAAAAQY/oQBaigJgl_I/s1600-h/vivek+alternative.jpg
hello ilango sir
excel sheet for hourly ema will you share with me? my mail id mine_and_me@yahoo.com
syamala
hello ilango sir
can u upload the tech table excel for everyone sheet and send a copy to my email-id mca.ashutosh.28.03.1980@gmail.com
Ashutosh Agarwal.
Hi..Vivek,
Your count is correct as well as the 5 down. There are no rules violated..There are no minimum retracements required and they are only suggestive.
Hi..Saravanan,
Exit RCOM at every intra bounces..Cut loss when reasonable.
Hi..sbhandarkar,
I will be happy if this "abc" shows 4780(38%) in the next 3 days. Look for only selling opportunities.
Ji..Noje, Syamala, Ashutosh,
I will send the excel file.
best regards.
ilango
Post a Comment