Sir, I hv a query. You have mentioned last traded 5004. Is it Long trade or short? By looking at SAR, I feel it is Long trade. Please clarify me once.
Hi..Veng,This table has Nifty Spot rates. However, when a trade is initiated, the "Sold & Boought" rates are of Nifty future.TA is based on spot Nifty and future fluctuates with discount & premiums.
sir gm sir can i buy at 4925 level if comes today or wait
sir shud i square off 44900 put at 4910
hats off ilango sirur nifty levels are great
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
5 comments:
Sir, I hv a query. You have mentioned last traded 5004. Is it Long trade or short? By looking at SAR, I feel it is Long trade. Please clarify me once.
Hi..Veng,
This table has Nifty Spot rates. However, when a trade is initiated, the "Sold & Boought" rates are of Nifty future.
TA is based on spot Nifty and future fluctuates with discount & premiums.
sir gm sir can i buy at 4925 level if comes today or wait
sir shud i square off 44900 put at 4910
hats off ilango sir
ur nifty levels are great
Post a Comment