Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nifty's first sell after persistent negative divergence...

Due to UPS failure, I had to rush to express my "thanks" to Viren, Shai & Sundar before getting logged off at 3.15PM.
Such classy blogger will add tremendous value to all of us. "vtrender" will continue to provide their selfless service to all of us and they will be part of "My blog list".
Sundar's calculated lower level of 5250 along with downward direction proved quite useful...adding to our conviction.
Moneyvistas has sent me a link on "Market profile study materials". I appreciate his noble gesture.
This calculation has worked on three days in a row. Lets follow it quietly without much of an excitement....There is an unseen "Blessing Hand" on all of us and the sincere work as well as serious following will definitely benefit the humble amongst us.


3 comments:

Viren said...

Dear Illango,

Thank you very much for your kind gesture.

I agree that there has been a "Blessing Hand" at play.

I also want to thank Moneyvistas for the MP link.( I didn't know there was a pdf version of Dalton's MOM).

@ All,

I will strongly recommend you to go through Mind Over markets. It is the best study yet on MP, and along with Steidlmayer's book, you should have all the basics of Market profile.Utilise the long weekend coming up to understand our markets better.

Value areas for tomorrow:

Nifty-5296-5319-5324
BN-9585-9576-9541

sadanand balwant said...

Dear Ilango,
Good eve.
At last market opened escape route today for bears that were trapped bet.5260 to 5340 range. Despite the fall addition in 5200 PE O.I., almost unchanged 5300PE O.I., and addition of cent percent O.I. compare to yesterday in 5400PE are the highlights for me. Addition of 15% O.I. compare to yesterday in 5300 CE was expected. For me in coming days it’s again old wine in a new bottle. 5220-30 to 5280-90.
P.S.
Today between 2.34 p.m. to 2.42 p.m. for 8 minutes Fut. Nifty traded between 5289 and 5292,just 4 points and the volume was 900000,and between 3 p.m. to 3.05 p.m. for 5 minutes traded between 5282.70 and 5284.90,for just 2 points and the volume was 500000.After that it fell sharply up to 5263 so I shall watch this range as a struggle zone for tomorrow, at least in the morning session if it will try to go up. Will see tomorrow.

AAR VEE said...

@All,
following u all EOD,nice to see my friend remembering "cobras" and "monkeys" among "bulls" and "bears.(pl.also remember to update excel file as a EOD practice,its very helpful to judge the picture.)

@ Dear Mynac,Sundar ,Moneyvistas,
Nice to see ur inputs, they are very helpful.keep up the good and sincere work consistently.will like to know more about Sundar's approach to get to the figures correctly predicted.

@Ilango sir,
Can u please post a chart since March 2009 with EW counts shown on it(somebody asked for it yesterday too).please whenever u get time take us through a Wave count tour (as a new high has been made).what are the possibilities now?they help positional traders a lot.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....