If you are interested in sharing your knowledge with our readers with restraint and focus, please continue to do so.
This blog is everyone's and it is becoming a stronger team everyday with serious contributions and exchanges.
Yenga appaa yeppavum sollaradu."Yelai..oun thuruthiya oodhuda..!!" "If he can do it, so do you".
I mind my business here and I see most do.. All the rest ...just ignore..
Once you are in the field, just kick the ball...
70 comments:
i want to share my excel sheet with you.that comes with 7 high ema and 3 low ema strategy.
i am using from 4 years and it provided me good results.
send me a request mail
tradermanoj@gmail.com
Dear Ilango,
Well SAID, I SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS HERE.
Manoj kindly send @ men7014@yahoo.co.in or men7014@gmail.com
Also can anyone send me the file which extracts data eod from nse which Rajgopal had made.
Thanking you all in advance.
Sudhin
Dear All : Kindly refrain from making your email ids public.
==================
Manoj : Applies to you also friend. I am not jealous. Every post is a tool for enrichment here. Just host in 4share and share the link.
Will refrain from responding.
==================
Sri : Thank you. Will not hold BOR. Only raids for benefit.
Dear Ilango,First let me admire your willingness and zeal to share your knowledge of trading by EW methods and secondly your amazing patience of responding to each and every query posed to you in your comments section.
I wanted to ask and discuss certain aspects on trading but could not write to you earlier.
Do you use EW methods for trading intraday or short/medium swings or both and what is the efficacy you found under your interpretation and implementation ?
Did you find EW methods reliable to forecast and implement the trade with fair amount of accuracy on a little longer time frames ...eg. like what could be the HIGHS of NIFTY/ individual STOCK and what could be the LOWS of the NIFTY/ STOCK in the intermediate to long term phases ?
In other words, did you find EW methods superior from the perspective of getting into a TREND early and ride the trend for both long and short sides for very big swings ?
Finally you are doing a spectacular job when it comes to trading as well as sharing your trading methods but do you think someone can become a good trader no matter how many skills he learns from GURUS because i feel that CONVICTION and INTUTION are the two most important innate qualities one should have to succeed and survive on a long trading career and those 2 qualities or skills cannot be learnt or borrowed from anyone except develop them from within !
I do not follow EW but i follow something which helps to find the big Swings of several hundreds to thousands of Nifty points. Would send an e-mail to you this weekend.
i am hurt with rajagopal comments
i am not interested to share my file
thank you friends.follow rajagopal
Dear Ananda : I will say "Kilikku rakkai molaichuduthu. Paranthu poyiduchu..." Is it Ok?
Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamasthu. Do your Duty.
(As Ilango says "kick the ball"... when you get the chance kick between the enemy's legs...just aim bit higher-your performance)
manoj, pl send to nagarajan1660@gmail.com...Thanks..
Dear Illango
Incase there are large number of sellers for puts in a particular scrip...what does it mean?
scrip will not fall further or it is likely to fall further hence people want to sell puts ...or it is just a random thing ...with no meaning??
hi all
head & shoulder pattern formation in nifty in 5 min chart.(head) 5137,( neck line) 5092,tg 5092-45=5047. terminate if nifty above 5126.
Amrender Gill
@Rajagopal,
Adding to your comment, if you publish emails in site, Phishing softwares will theft your email ids, and start sending spam mails
mynac/kp/arv/sanjay
oi intre....
thnx
Dear sriganeshh,Good Morning.
Regarding 29 Apr.4800 PE
Today Nifty Future 200DMA is 4785.35.Now from to day up to this month's expiry there are just 10 trading day's left and at the time of expiry Nifty Fut. 200 DMA will be above 4800 and that shall be 4825 and on the contra though today 50 DMA is 5020, at the time of expiry it will be below or at 5000,despite there close up or down.It means The Big institutions know the 200 DMA importance and this fact better than us,for next expiry and so they are or they will protect Nifty and taking/taken the one step ahead action.
Yes Babu. Hope Manoj understands. We have matured to migrate to common free sharing platforms.
==========
Mynac - VGM. Can I understand that NIFTY will kiss 5000 before expiry which will be protected ?
Will sit tight on my wrong short.
pattern.solver
Ilango is teaching method which can be applied in any time frame.which tries to get most of the intra moves also.if applied to higher time frame then can also catch thousand pts.:)
HI ALL,
looks like an equilateral triangle is under formation in the 2 day(yesterday and today),5min chart.break of which can five 40-45 points.
Ilango sir,
can u comment on this
hi..Manoj,
Take it easy. As we have found a easier way to reach everyone, send the file to me or upload & give me the link and I will feature (Put up a link)it at the top of the blog.
@ Patternsolver,
May I reply to you by evening. It will be quite interesting to hear your experiences and strategies. Look forward to your exchange.
@ mash,
OI of that particular PUT is more important as the "Buyers/ sellers" are not truly indicative.
High OI of a PUT suggests of a strong support in that area.
Dear Mynac,
thanks for ur views. can i read it as - "means the market will find support at 4800 with implication of fall to the extent of 200 plus point from current position" - am i right or wrong..
have many doubts on this deal. If it is some other FII, will ignore but this is GS and i never ignore their money power. Will discuss this at the eod...if u r free..
thanks.
sri
Dear Rajagopal,
VGM, Obviously first 5000.
aarvee9,
Breakout levels please.
Ilango
Please review Technical position. Nifty seems too strong. I have a nifty 5200 CE buy for a target of 69. I need your views.
Dear sriganeshh,
In the letter calender half, the 200 DMA will rise so fast and will come so close to current price that the big players those who are long/bullish on Indian Market will have to buy more to keep their investments alive.That's the another topic to discuss some time. Thanks.
@Ilango sir,
thanks sir,can u please comment and guide on my late night mail to u.
Nifty is in balance...at POC.Moves made by intra players only.
Larger participants are waiting on the sidelines...we may see a big move in the 2nd half.
OI better explained on my blog...Cheers !!
RajaGopal, Sundar,
Thank you for your excel sheets.
I went through them last night and found them to be extremely good to spot change.
I have a question though:
Is it possible to add a 5 day volume and a 20 day volume column to those sheets.Then we can see the difference and spot if something in cooking in the counter?
Big movee on the downside?
I see a big move possibly on the upside.. Hrly indicators pointing up!
Dear Rajagopal,
I have downloaded your nifty xl sheet. I want to know if I replace some stocks with my stocks will it work? I changed but it did not so kindly clarify. If possible why don't you enable the user to choose his choice, kindly email if possible.
Regards,
Sudhin
"Experimental education" for trading based on the "T.A. File" for Bank Nifty & Stocks started today @ "Stockwealth" blog today has done few successful trades.
http://wealthinnifty.blogspot.com/
Viren - I am fond of volume part. Will try during the week end to get data.
=============
Men - The sheet does not have formula in it. It is an output file. Either you can use Ilango's original to include your scripts or if there is a list kindly share the same will include it - trying to make one more sheet of high volume "futures" counters.
==============
I have made a small VB-SQL routine that incorporates the tech formulae and uses data from my trading terminal. The output is in xls file that I share. Suggestions to add value is most welcome.
sir triangle broken in 5 min, bullish price discrepency divergence in hourly. pointing upsides
Nifty Future MP values
5122 5108 5094
mi right?
sir
u left unitech blanks for me:)
@all...good morning
@sriganeshh
Hi..thanks for all the links mentioned yesterday evening by use
I use sparklinks...Icharts(my favourite)...great for stock sellection
stocksfortune ...i have never visited
rupeeking I think I have visited once before
Problem is they are all EOD...and we cant switch and check the same data in dfifferent time frames
I have used books mainly to learn technical analysis...and have recently start visiting websites and blogs
problem with web sites and blog are is that there are just to many to choose from
check this link...this was the first time I bookmarked a blog
http://www.sudarshanonline.com/2008/09/morning-review-trading-ranges-confuse.html
On the comment section check Illango comment,thats how I reached JUST NIFTY!!!
Thanks RajaGopal,
Along with the other indicators, if 5 day volume is bigger than the 20 day volume, then we are more assured of a move...
good morning ilango sir,
Do u have any idea about istock systems software?
it is worthable.
Learning EW,
5130-5118-5110.
Could anybody tell me the difference between ^NSEI and ^nsei in Yahoo RT charts....please
ssham
Anuj,
Do you trade stocks or futures? Intra or swing?
anuj , luks like u r trading dow and ftse these days. getting up late........
can anybody suggest possible intra day target for SBI ?
i bought @2030.
Friends - I want to learn commodities trading. If any of you doing it please guide me where will I get historical data to equip myself before the plunge.(My broker says "it is easy"-whenever I hear it I think it is only one part of the statement. The other part is "to lose money".
Please help/guide me.
None... except Large Caps and Small caps...lol...:)
Viren
whats ur data source.
y such diff in val?
RajaGopal,
If you already have an account, start now.
Silver is ona sell call...
Learning,
Esignal.
Dear Ilango,
Thanx for the experiment file in http://wealthinnifty.blogspot.com/. As per that did a trade in Bank Nifty and Tisco longs and booked profits too.
A great effort again from ur side.
Sunil
@Ssham...None... except Large Caps and Small caps...lol...:)
@Paresh.. SBI Sup 2025/2006/1979 - P-2051 resi 2070/2097/2116
@rajagopal,
was thinking of suggesting use of SQL code for pulling out data but i know, u know more than that...so kept mum.
still how about combining the access database, using SQL and vba macro from excel...will it solve the problem of maintaining data file with it....explore raja..
@anuj
icharts, rupeeking i believe all this use the same interactive finance module...the link i gave sometime back..module is free but one needs to work on it using any of the languages like c/ c++ to bring final product of our specification.
Maruti s Val r
1519 1507 1485
right?
If Nifty goes below 5118, this little upmove is over.
Viren sir,
what will be the low for silver in a month or two
Will silver bottom out before rising up
please suggest
hi guys
anybody has idea about istock systems software?
it is worthable.
@Navnnit
Thank you Navnnit sir
ssham
Maruti 1478- 1481-1503
@viren
I am a swing trader,but watch day trading action for precise entry and exit points...I trade stock and index
@piyush
I worked in a call center before. so getting up in morning is difficult...another reason to be a swing trader and being happy with that!!
every trader has some flaws,I am lazy and this has hurt me badly at times...I cant change this bad habit...but I can change my trading style....he he
And most of action happens post 12:30...so y to disturb my sleep for intra day!!...
Very kind of you Viren. Will send a mail to learn more.
Reg Volume - I have only the day volume - not bought and sold volume - is it ok?
=======
Sri - First tried with simple xls (what is a better software utility?) - More than enough to maintain. But you have peeped into my system. Exactly what I do.
ilango sir,
is there any updation regarding NF...?
-arpit
Nifty future @ resistance now.
Ilango sir any sl for shorts taken @ 5130 NF intraday?
Thanks
viren sir ur values really support and resist.....great
Yes RajaGopal,
We need only the traded volume.
Looking forward to your excel.
Piyush,
Not my values...I am a humble exponent of a system of trading called Market profile.
Sir,
DIIs are in selling mode..retail participation less...FIIs are buying... What about Proprietory a/c participation? Anybody knows where to get the details? Please thro some light on this. Whether this Proprietory's are in Selling mood or buying mood, hope they will not buy as Year end is nearing.
Thanks in advance and regards
Sujatha,
I noticed MF's are advertsing a lot nowadays about their Nav plans...It is the right time to buy insurance? But y would they be selling now? I don't think there is redemption pressure from retail..
@Sujatha... anxiety.. everyone suffers from that.. the details sought... If u have portfolio.. hedge it (insurance). if u trading.. trust ur system with proper sl.. if u r right mkt will reward and if wrong, sl hits. its a game of probabilty.. No need to worry. Just be consistent and u'll have a winner in you. Greed and fear are the biggest enemy of any trader, get rid of it sooner the better. Cheers !!
= = = = = = = =
NEW POST DONE
= = = = = = = =
Sujatha.... try this link:
http://www.bseindia.com/mktlive/market_summ/categorywise_turnover.asp
Good afternoon to all seniors and blogmates.
@Anandan Got a morning dose as if bara bhaiya telling younger one,
Bachey too itna intelligent hey, kya apna time waste kar rahe hey. Just do man do it.
or was it something else.
regards
Radhika
@manoj
@Sujata.
From the data.. simple interpretation is that FIIs are bullish and DIIs are selling.. but FII bought doesnt mean that .. they bought cash/fut.. they may have covered their short position (puts) and vice versa in case of sold... So u need a lot of combination to work on.. its quite complex to understand the whole game... simple way to make money.. follow the trend (price)... 8 out of 10 times.. u'll be in profit. Cheers..
Post a Comment