Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nifty closes above 50sma.

Download to view the complete file:

Nifty Tech File(02.03)

I would appreciate some feedback from readers on their observations of the charts and the same may be shared for the benefit of all. Last week "Rajeev Verma" did a commendable job.
"Viren's" MP analysis has been quite useful today with his 4980 to 4994 as decisive, finally resolving on the upside giving a handsome gains.
"Anandan" continues to provide directional ideas, leaving you to decide on entry & exits. And "Rajnish" has been sharing his experiences during market hours. And many more have contributed their observations and the maturity factor is quite impressive.

As you apply yourself steadily, you will find yourself making steady progress. Having capital to take minimum "two positions" will help you to either take "Positional & intraday" or "positional & part booking - reentry" strategies.


8 comments:

manu said...

THNX SIR
TELL UR CRITICS 2 CHECK $ INDEX..ITS FAVOURING OUR TRADE

satheesh said...

Good evening Ilango Sir

Can the formation in the above hourly chart be considered for -ve divergence? Based on this chart where can the short entry be taken if it is a -ve divergence? Please explain sir.

Editor said...

Dear Sir

How can i get hour update in the downloaded excel file. Please send me reply soon sir..

satheesh said...

Ilango sir,

When I downloaded the stockfiles from 4shared download it asked for some link updates but I could not find any. Then i downloaded without choosing the "editlinks" option. Then when I tried to update the files without adding the links, the file does not get updated. Should I download any links along with it? Kindly help.

Sunny said...

HI DEAR SIR ILANGO
1.. Plz update bank nifty TA and EW COUNT in yr
stock wealth blog
2.. plz some light on $ index
3.. sir one humble request put also Bank Nifty
TECH. ANALYSIS FILE WITH NIFTY ANALYSIS
FILE on yr tradeinniftyonly blog page(sir
plz if possible for u plz put )
regards,
alpesh

Ilango said...

hi..Manu,

$ index has been coming down from 81.35 to 80.40 and hovering around 80.65 now. As it trades down, equities will see upmove, the co relation being more prominent these days.

I have uploaded one beta stock- Unitech for you. Due to time constraint, I find it difficult to justify analysing so many. I may trim down on them soon and some files may be uploaded only on weekend.

hi..Satheesh,

Some of the negative divergences have disappeared and few remains. Prices have been firm with week & day TA in firm uptrend. Till we see some closing below "High ema", trade the longs. Will review it in the morning.

I have sent you a mail. Also I checked downloading it and I clicked on "Don't update" and the file opened alright.

hi..Thangaraju,

Visit the label section..see under "Technical Analysis", you will find articles on "Tech. Analysis File - Part.1 and Part.2". That should help you.

satheesh said...

Thank you Ilango sir, I shall do the same.

Option Millionaire said...

Dear Ilango ji and blogmates
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY TRADING WEDNESDAY.

ORB= high 5054.15 low 5015.10

Thanks

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....