Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nifty Intraday Update-III



54 comments:

Ilango said...

I insisted to "Dinesh Rishi" to make it a "payment based TA Classes" as he devotes his precious time "Hand holding" his clients with follow up sessions.

He has paid his dues to the market.

It is only fair that "interested serious traders" remunerate him for his services.

I get paid by my readers everyday.

Let us leave it to the "interested traders". And the rest go on with their business without meddling in his.

Yogavidya by Parimal Devnath said...

Today I feel like praying to the Lord once again to grant
us peace and harmony here!

Anonymous said...

is us mkt close today?

mynac said...

After 2% intra Nifty rise up to 2 PM ..From here onwards, how much Nifty will go up from here don’t know but addition of 20lac O.I. in NF in just 50 points and huge 16lac O.I.writing in 4700 PE is there….And Nifty trading well above DHEMA ..But still would like to see tussle around W5Ema… Let us see the tug of war... if there shall be any there.

Piyush Sharda said...

US open today

Crorepathi said...

This is very serious business. Financial markets.Heart of Capitalism.
Take it serious, it will take you serious.By paying for learning only the serious people will be left.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done Energy Exchange
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM said...

Well said Ilango sir....

EE done

Anonymous said...

thanks ps,
ichimoku chart is not showing us future.

mynac said...

In real sense at-least we must participate here in that way. It’s our duty every-time/day here... & everyone must remember and hope so know it very well...Energy exchange…I second Dear Crorepathi here.

Ilango said...

ilango to Dinesh
show details 11/3/11
Hi..Dinesh Rishi,

Unfortunately we Indians are brought up to believe that "Money is evil". My father lived a life giving away everything and died a "loner & a pauper". And I have few of my relatives and my wife who believe in "giving" and do not get the kind of appreciation/ gratitude they deserve.

I too have travelled in that path for a while and has changed of late.

I believe that anything being given should be firstly "asked for". Secondly, it should be given only to those needy ones and who can not afford for free.

In financial world, we spend a lot of our time (stealing the one meant for children/ wife/ parents) working on our passion and then give it all away in the name of sharing. As long as some kind of reciprocation in kind or money happens, the sharing remains valuable.

I am sure readers could easily afford to pay for the book which has been personally compiled based on your experience in the market for which you have paid your tuition fees.

As long as the charges are reasonable, you must make a change in your approach. Do not feel guilty at all. Every work should get some reward.

Charity is different; Professional life is different.

Your time in the "blog" with your calming statements and other many contributions have been done "free of cost"

= = = = = = =

I just went through the attached document. This is quite exhaustive. And knowing you as a meticulous person, this assignment should have a "Value" attached. It is highly recommended that sincere and serious teachers who have their time to share are well rewarded.
= = = = = = =

Best wishes.

ilango
- Show quoted text -

Anonymous said...

new high

Jayaraman said...

A person who is bloger only in 2012 ( Not even 3 days completed ) making sweeping statement, it is obivious some witch is playing to disturb the rhythm.

I request all my blogmates, continue the discussion on technical aspect.

animoitra2011 said...

Dear blogmates pl concentrate on nifty.Made a new high.Pl ignore these distractions.Lol.

nifty said...

@Ilango

I second that wholeheartedly. DR deserves to
take money for his hard work and efforts.
I learnt my lessons the hard way when I got
looted from within the family.

Notwithstanding that, I have now also been
looted by a corrupt judge who took money
from the evil guys and then screwed me.

Whatever I earned the hard way, I gave it
for the well being of others within the
family. Believe me, they are all my sworn
enemies now.

"Money is indeed evil". I am basically
finished. I know there will not be a 2013
for me. All because I shared all of my
wealth and now I am left high and dry.

Pankaj Shukla said...

Dont come in the way...bullet train may be jet plane in january...

suresh said...

Money is NOT evil.
improper use of money makes it so.

gauresh59 said...

One should be a student of each and every element of
this universe considering the positivity of that element
and be ready to pay dakshina like
Eklavya - a real example of the best disciple....
Why to hesitate for offering such dakshina...

Jayaraman said...

A statement of a Statesman. Great Illango Sir. When I read the first paragraph my eyes become wet. When I read the 4th Paragraph, it is Truth and nothing but Truth for most of the trader.

Well said, Charity is different; Professional life is different.

Since I have not differentiated between the two I paid heavy fees by way of not only money but the prime youth (35 to 50 ) self denial and the list goes on.

DR Sir, you are blessed with good friends from this blog and a good Teacher of life. I am sure you will not carry the posting done by some reckless person on your shoulder. Carry on with your good work. I pray to Almighty to wish you best of everything life

San said...

Nifty Four hour and one hour charts with resistance levels: CLICK HERE

mynac said...

Dear Pankaj Shukla, We promise you we wont…:)
Nifty has come up to 4760……Now only the Hrly.Stk values are making slightly uncomfortable here…otherwise nothing to worry too much, and those who have brought up Nifty up to this level ,must be aware of the fact too…

Yogavidya by Parimal Devnath said...

Dear DR
I feel apologetic on behalf of a few morons who pop up
from nowhere and carry no feeling of gratitude.
you are jovial. you may like to just ignore them.

A J said...

@Ilango
"My father lived a life giving away everything and died a "loner & a pauper". And I have few of my relatives and my wife who believe in "giving" and do not get the kind of appreciation/ gratitude they deserve"

Did your father ever said he was a "loner & a pauper"? I feel it is your perception about his life. May be he had a fulfilling life.

Coming to "few of my relatives and my wife" they are just givers not expecting any "kind of appreciation/ gratitude"
Again it is our perception that such "givers" deserve appreciation/ gratitude....don't you think so?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

cooldent said...

nifty go up or down wt is there to worry? part booking already done. DR sir fees for you ready :)

cooldent said...

only DR sir believes im very poor student so he is not registering me for course :(

Sujatha said...

Good afternoon sir and everybody :)

The secret of my Energy?Boost? No
Horlicks?-- No no
Complan? --- No no --- Then What?
Mai bola tha na... woh secret hai,
phir kyon bar bar pooch rahe ho?

Pankaj-ji - ur jet plane will crash and land??? be cautious by next week ur plane can roam around (unless the fuel tank empty) only this week???? let us see

DR-ji - hats off brother :) :) i salute to your hardwork

PS : Sir - My tution fees also hefty :P அதுக்குதான் இப்பெல்லாà®®் கொஞ்சம் அடக்கியே வாசிக்கிà®±ேன்

Crorepathi said...

Narada,
Thanks for voicing your opinion as your question would have been in the minds of many and now that is cleared.
Narayana!! Narayana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done Energy Exchange
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

4758 =80% retra lvl crossed

POWERTRADE said...

ARE WE ENTERING THE MINE FIELD .. :)

Pankaj Shukla said...

@sujata,

Jet plane has very few people in it, so less weight, not
much fuel is required....he he he...
when it will stop many people will come in then it may not fly...

SAM said...

Nifty sab chadhaai aaj hi karoge kya?

POWERTRADE said...

Sam Apun ko selling level mil raha hain ... ek hi din mein
so aish hi aish

Dinesh Rishi said...

Respected Master and Friends

Thanks for the support

I had been helping the deserved ones

out of the way & will continue to do.

If somebody asked help I always rang him from my side
saving his telephone bill.

& regarding course fee

The fee is kept so that the knowledge
is parted to the one who deserves.

Regarding Help, its free and will be free,
feel free to mail me if you want any help.

Hitendra said...

Time to part book longs?

Anonymous said...

There is no other.

As the disturbances of a huge boulder thrown up from the bottom of a sea are all its own, similarly, your universe is all yours. You change your disturbances/universe and your disturbances/universe changes you. Then comes a time neither you nor your disturbances/universe are there. You have arrived. You have become one with One - which you were in fact always.

SAM said...

4800 NF come now...

Bhavan said...

DRji
Aapko explain karne ki jarorat bhi mehsoos hui means the monger has had his dayz job done,
charging fees is your Haaq/marji so do not bother 'barking dogs.....'

Unknown said...

DRSIR
You do no need to explain anything

Sujatha said...

Hitendra - 0.145% from last week high done + 20 sma borderly close @ EOD profit booking is good i believe. 78% done from low of last week i applied "reverse gear"

Bhavan - GA.. well said..i am always telling "his small small hints is enough for trading" i can't imagine the "value of the book" he "deserves"

Ilango said...

@ AJ,

He died a "loner & Pauper" - All his life he was surrounded by his relatives incl. his parents when he had money. And once it was over, his own father who built an empire deserted him for Rs.1000.

He was not a loner. But he died in solitude.
He was a pauper in worldly sense. But he was richest in death. And we are all benefitting from it..and his grand children too.

There is a saying in Tamil - "Paathiram arindhu pichhai podu" meaning "Give to those deserving". I would like to add to it "Give from strength" and never become weak from giving.

Whenever & wherever I share, I like to do so from strength and I would never back away from hitting the one who interferes with my giving.

It is not just me and my wife but both my sons share their knowledge unretrainingly to their fellow students and the eldest continues the same in work place too.

It is not about expecting something in return:

My father did it thinking of them as his "own" and was sadly disappointed to realise that they were "never his own".

So I say again... Know who you help.

We do so here unrestrainingly.. and some "undeserving may also benefit" but that is part of public sharing similar to "irrigation where the water meant for rice/ wheat goes to weeds too".

POWERTRADE said...

DR sir,

Koi Load nahin ... Apke BN trading ke message aj bhi
mobile pe ate hain ... wo bhi free ....

aur hum jaise logo ko kya chahiye ...

and people should know ... "Quality comes with the Price
Tag"

sometimesbullsometimesbear said...

Ignore such people. Is it not disturbing ur
concentration if u focus energy on responding. Focus
on ticker pls.

Unknown said...

Well said PT

Anonymous said...

today is happy new year for bulls.
bye

Bramesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bramesh said...

Hi Sir

Good Afternoon

Thanks for teaching us one more lesson in life.


DR Sir ,

Service come with price and you are right in charging
for your services.

Its time which you would be devoting.

Time always come for a price

My Best wishes for your classes.

Rgds,
Bramesh

A J said...

Thanks Ilango for the detailed note :)

Jayaraman said...

@ NIFTY

Don't worry about 2013. In every one of our life we go through bad patches. Those bad patches are complex correction before impulse wave takes off to higher level. For some the correction is few years and for some it is decade. Never lose your heart.

When I was toatlly broken and my son was due for his admission into professional college I was fighting with best of my ability. I was doing all sort of thing to bring some balnce into life. Some of my effort paid me results. Some has failed. In the end my son got MBBS admission in one of the prestigious insstitue in Delhi. That point of time one of my employer with whom I had some sort of short term employment said

"jayaraman what else you want in your life. He said, he has money to educate his daughter for medicine but she is not interested and in his family there are Engineers, lawyers,IT professionals etc but not a doctor."

In short God has compensated me by way of my Son and he is completing his studies by end Jan.2012. He is likely to get his admission in to one of the US University for PG course and temporarily he got a job in one of the prestigious hospital in US.

In between 2006 till date I under gone all sorts of difficulties and used to feel this year may be the last one but I have not stopped trying inspite of One mild attack, Disc prolapse etc.

So my submission is, please remove ill feelings about others and in the process bring some peace to your self. Also don't keep 2013 in your mind. We are designed by God to do something for the continuation of this human race. Some of the things happens without our control and all such things may be called DOT. By connecting these DOTS every one of us will lead a happy life and IF we don't achieve it, it is better to presume we are not designed to achieve the objective and it is design of the God and accept it gracefully and lead a peaceful life in the evening your life, but till such time it is our duty to fight it out with objectivity.

Anonymous said...

Giving from weakness - you have a weakness for/want appreciation. Even if it may be hidden. Giving from strength - You have no weakness, you are giving from fullness, your giving is sort of automatic. Well said Ilango,there is no word of yours which is not understood.

Jayaraman said...

@ Illango Sir,

I am thankful to God for showing me this blog. The below sentence could have changed my life if I followed it atleast 20% to 30%. Through your words, my belief system is stregthned and more clarity I am getting in analysing my failure part.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is a saying in Tamil - "Paathiram arindhu pichhai podu" meaning "Give to those deserving". I would like to add to it "Give from strength" and never become weak from giving.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pray to Almighty to wish you long life to guide deserving unfortunate souls.

Shikhartimby said...

Great !

Can we LAbel this post..."Life Line"

Parminder said...

master ilango,
As usual ur posts are truly an eye opener and we have to learn
a lot from noble SOULS like u.
Regards

Unknown said...

-------------------------------------------------------------
durga said...
master happy to see the green box .it remids me----- a saint is praying standing ina river wher he sees a scorpion struggling for its life ,he holds it with his bear hands wn it started biting. he drops it n agin to save it he catches again. and it bites, wn a passer asks why he is rescuing it even if it bites, the saint says with a smile, biting is its nature and saving is my nature..master u cant hide ur nature for .happy trading.GOOD DAY
December 23, 2011 10:12 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Master you are folllowing your dharma do not worry about these scorpions.. We have learnt a lot from you ...CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK.

Kiran said...

Recently, there has been several attacks on this blog.

All these new entrants are making mess of it.....

God has given us two ears, you can listen with one and all bad things can flushed out from other.
If DR sir would like to charge for sharing or using his knowledge, It's a fair expectation.

Person who is asking it for free, should ask himself, "Will I work for free with my employer ? Anyway, I am using my experience which I have gathered for many years"

Badri said...

Friends, actually I feel like thanking our friends, because of whom these topics were started. Otherwise, we would not have received THESE GEMS from the MASTER. Thanks Friends, DR Sir and MASTER.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....