Monday, January 2, 2012

Nifty Intraday Update-II



26 comments:

Prabhat said...

@Jayaram: I am a follower of your blog. But I see that you have not updated it. Can you pls update it?

Sujatha said...

@ Prabha - :) :) நம்ம தாய்மொழி மாதிரி வருமா
தட்டி பார்த்தேன் கொட்டாகுச்சி,கீழ பார்த்தேன் கரப்பான்பூச்சி
எடுத்து பார்த்தேன் செத்துபோச்சு,கீழ விட்டேன் ஓடிபோச்சு,
உங்க எஸ் எம் எஸ் ஏன் குறைஞ்சுபோச்சு
டாக்டர் = உங்க உடம்புல 18 தையல் போடனும்
நோயாளி = நல்ல நம்பர் அப்படியே கொஞ்சம் எம்பிராய்டரி டிசைனல ஒரு பூ மாதிரி போடுங்க

Chandra Sekhar Devatha said...

Dear Ilango or Seniors,

"The prices will make you most uncomfortable with their counter trend moves during the "intra period but within the permissible levels" but will go back to their trending direction when the said period (Month or week or Day or Hour) comes to a close"

When time permits, a genuine request to provide an example to understand this witout any doubts. Much appreciate the same.

Thanks,
Chandra

Unknown said...

I cover my half quntity near 4588 thanks Sir !

STOCK4SURE said...

apart from DLF ..9/10 most active stocks in green

Prabakar said...

@Sujatha,

lols :) my home minister became your fan. She doesn't query abt my trade, but very eager to ask whether any comment from Sujatha. Laughing like anything. Thanks for making our hearts lighter. :)

STOCK4SURE said...

positive div in 5min charts

Prabhakar said...

I booked 50% shorts here. Thank you Sir for your analysis

Neha said...

Happy New Year to Master n all,

This blog has taught me a lot.

Master has taught much more than TA...how to manage emotions while trading... which is most imp.
DR Sir, while Master taeches discipline... you remind us to STICK to it....
Kumar, learnt trade mangement from wot u keep writing.

Thanks for touching my life.

Nakshatra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandeep bhoite said...

Hello Dear Master Wish you very very Happy new year
Sir it’s my kind request to you to restart posting trades that you were used to put in pre market Post( every morning I used to see that first when I woke up), so I request you sir because it teach us how to trade in perfection, everyone one learn lot from it. So requesting you sir.

Nakshatra said...

One funny add came up on the home page when i logged on BSE website.
"Restaurant Vouchers upto 70% off from CRAZEAL" now seems
BSE also dont have left any other option infront of them
than selling food deals. :D

Jayaraman said...

@ Prabhat,

Thanks Prahat. To me it appears market is in sort of hypernation. I am bit cautious before posting.

Very recently in Dec.2011 market has broken low of 2010.Presently the market is coming closer to it. Normally year low is not broken so easily. But at the same time movement from 4531 to 4801 = 270 points has opened the possibility of downward bias. At the same time down side also seems to be limited due to the fact
1. Year low 4531 and
2. Trend line is also somwhere near 4450.

On the uper side the cluseter of resistance is there
@ 4700 / 4730 / 4770 / 4800 / 4840.

The above situation is conflicting, hence I termed it as hypernation though movements are there in both the direction. In totality I am not sure about present situation, hence I am observing the market before posting.

I am ecouraged by your reminder. Thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

NIFTY TURNED DOWN FROM 55 EMA.

Anonymous said...

I feel today will be a doji formation.

suresh said...

if ns NOT crossed 4629 now,
then can c 4585/69

Unknown said...

Nifty price at 100 min ema

SAM said...

@Rajan Malhotra Just search ....
"Official Amibroker Vendor in India" in Big G.

You will find the answer to your question.

golfdude said...

HHEma-HLema 140 pts ( short from 4765 )
and still going and going and going...

Kris said...

Wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to Ilango sir and all dear blog mates. The past 3 months since I have been following this blog has been an educative and enriching experience. Please continue the good work.

Best Regards
Kris

Sujatha said...

@ PT - neendh aa rahi??? protect my No. :( :(

Hitendra said...

What does Doji signify?

Rajan Malhotra said...

@Sam
Big G do not get it

Jagan said...

@hitendra
it indicates reversal of the trend.(like hammer)

Anil said...

5 min H&S formation..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/nifty5minhs.png/

Ilango said...

New Post Done.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....