Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
-
5010-5039 supply zone proved a ST resistance. 5002 proved a break down point. 4945 to 4982 proved a corrective rise, monitored with an ...
-
Trading strategy that works wonders besides the supports & Resistance is " Retracement strategy ": The strategy that has wor...
-
If the steady FIIs inflow reflects in the prices, 5405 should be protected going ahead and market may encounter minor corrections and keep m...
34 comments:
Namaste Ilango Guruji,Good Morning to you & to all members of JN family
Sir, I WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY a HAPPY SANKRANTI & have a GREAT YEAR AHEAD...
Pranam
HHEma-HLEma trade ( long ) ended - 41pts loss.
Short not taken as HLEma too close to hour closing price.
Wait for confirm.
NIFTY OPTIDX Open Interest at 10 -> CLICK HERE
Banknifty is well below all HEMA,HHEMA,HLEMA AND
DHEMA
I have quick question on JNSAR, JNSAR10. what is the difference between.
How to use JNSAR10 for trading
Any one know the time of inflation nos. to be annouced?
Good Morning Master and copy to all
Nifty trading below s1.
@Pankaj Shukla,
It would be appreciable if you do not discuss your
trade here. Seniors please comment.
@Tigar
I don't think Pankaj violated at all. He has taken great pains to explain the rational behind his trade. It is much better than those who voice out their hunches.
@ Tigar
I agree with nifty
cheers
Tiger
नाराज कर दिया न शुकला जी को
I could not even read his comments :(
@Thanks Nifty. There is no doubt about Pankaj Knowledge
& Passion about market but there are unknown blog readers
watching his comment & I pray they shouldn't get trapped.
Namaste ilango sir and friends,
Today's quote received :
I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand-to-some one who needs help.
Beauty is in the Heart, not in the face
~ DR APJ Abdul Kalam
DR sir,
DRSAR triggered in bnf what is SL for short trade in bnf
prakashbkc
When in Rome do as Romans do
When @ JN follow JNSAR
travelling in two boats, can be injurious
@Illango sir / Blogmates,
Good Morning to all
@Pankaj ji,
Why you removed your post?. I was trying to understand your count though I don't trade other than NIFTY. Your analysis was more about trade set up than your trade. If somebody has got misconception I feel you can always clarify it and if you are terribly at fault certainly by postings by seniors and Ilango sir will advise you. By sharing your knowledge, your knowledge grows. Don't stop posting your count and it will help people in their learning process.
P
of late oscillators have spending too much time in O/B
region with out resulting any significant price damage.
Also rising gap created on 10th jan still remains intact
Is it enough to jump on to bullish bandwagaon???
thanx for reply sir
Namaste Ilango Sir and all friends
May the Supreme Lord give us peace and prosperity here!
regards
Previous fall from 4877-4804=73 points.
Today fall from 4899-4827= 72 points so far.
Despite friday's last hour sell off, there was
significant addition in 4800 & 4900 PE open interest.
Wht is significance of ITM put addition?
Derivative experts, pl share ur views
CNX IT & BANK NIFTY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
NIFTY TO FOLLOW WHOM?
Declining rises and declining falls in place presently.
Last decline was of 73 points.
Current decline = 4899 to 4827 = 72 points.
"4826" also becomes the rising channel support break of which could lead to more corrections.
Only EOD close would alter the current day uptrend.
Inflation announced.
BNF new low?
Mahangai Dayan ke Numbers Aa Gaye Kya??
Inflation at 7 ... Welcome to the Indian Department of Mass
Disinformation ....Grow up India
7.47 vs CNBC poll of 7.41
Nov'11 was 9.11%
4950-4960 near Island
Bank Niftyyyyy
Hitendra said...
CNX IT & BANK NIFTY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
NIFTY TO FOLLOW WHOM?
============
BN & IT have inverse relation
BN leads Nifty
New Post Done.
Post a Comment