yes it is a boring day or consolidation day on ST chart. on hour chart also it is a long consolidation in the range of 5011 to 5161. it can trigger breaks at either direction
Developing JNSAR for Monday is at 5074 and NS is at 5086. We are precariously close to this number! Moreover yesterday JNSAR was triggered twice... what does multiple JNSAR triggers in a short term imply? Does it imply explosive moves in either direction, once triggered? Seniors please.
sir, as news also expected and we are in a triangle. wud ur preferred view will be to use actual jnsar 5067 or developing jnsar which u mentioned 5074 today???
MCX/NCDEX –Market timings for Muhurat Trading Session will be from 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm. on the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
It was assumed to be a triangle. To get resisted @ 5120+ and to take support around 5050. Now is the crucial point - break down or bounce and so again a suspense...
Nnumber Game said... Astro-Turning Dates (+/- 1 Day)*
Oct 17th/18th -(Early weakness but recovery later) - Signal Strength Medium**) Oct 19th - (Downward U-Turn from Higher Levels +/- few hours - Signal Strength Medium**) Oct 20th/21st -(Recovery on 20th but II Half of 21st Weak - Signal Strength Medium**) October 21, 2011 11:17 AM
As per my understanding jnsar not triggered yet for today jinsar value is 5064 and sir has said keep 20 point filter for first 2 days so for today jnsar trigger at 5044.
Another question. I'm sorry, I'm asking a lot of questions.
Say there is just one minute left for the markets to close. And we are trading at 5060 (which is below today's and Monday's JNSAR). Does it imply that we should go short on Nifty?
Ilango sir, I would really appreciate if you could please help me. These are very tough times as you can see.
As a small trader everyone should welcome this. This will help us to come into shape.
We can lose now and still manage coz our losses are small as we do small trades. If we don’t enjoy and learn in these testing times, we will lose big when we trade big volumes as an millionaire or billionaire later .
I hope you are tense free now. But it’s good that you are digging it deeper.
As far as my understanding, if the close is just at the same place of JNSAR, it’s better to skip that trigger and stay with the previous position. This is from my experience.
If you are still not convinced to carry the position, you can just book out but avoid the fresh entry there. But there are chances of you may miss the big action.
sandy, it works only 50% of the time. so pl don,t fall in this trap as you will generally take trades when it is on the wrong side of the forecast. I second DR that we should avoid these and stick to TA.
bhavan Jsk and m fine today m free so here :) use Gann level yestardaevel tgt 1 is y high and low count then short l5039 and i think today make 5039 so mkt is botoam now and nifty hawala also is 5030.. so i think expiry is near 5100-5150 as par my view:)
This is a suggestion to all JNSAR traders that it becomes very difficult to trade as per JNSAR very near to the expiry .It would be prudent to trade as per premarket view in the last days as it is always a game of option traders in the end .This particular month we are already 400 points above the low in futures and that too almost unidirectionally. and that is normally the range of nifty in a month so if at all any movement left it will be news based after the 23rd event is over PS personal perception and not a method I m suggesting to implement
@ Manojag Pls read again my view for whole one week Mkt behaved exactly like what mentioned in it, i am not saying anyone to follow it i posted it for only information. With gods grace it went true maximum times. Let me for four weeks and you and DR sir will appreciate me. One more thing NUMEROLOGY is 6000+ yrs old science and like TA it also requires good reader to interpret the nos. Interpretation differs from person to person. Have a nice weekend.
Q:As far as my understanding, if the close is just at the same place of JNSAR, it’s better to skip that trigger and stay with the previous position.:UQ
In our case the previous to previous trigger was a long at 5054(yesterday's JNSAR). So according to you, we should not go short at today's JNSAR trigger at 5067 but hold onto the long position. Is my understanding correct?
If this is correct, aren't we on the wrong side of JNSAR? Since today's closing is below today's JNSAR and below Monday's JNSAR as well.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get a ready made solution, but want to understand how you seniors manage the game.
PS u do not need any directions but it was only for new people who r very confused withthe JNSAR triggerring two times in aday and two days in a row so it is better if we newor less experinced people stay away from the option players game.There better knowledgable people here so it would be very foolish of me to give a rule so a perception only or a safe bet
DR sir I am sorry if any of my words offended you in any sense.
I respect my studies like you respect TA for trading in Nifty.
I do enjoy my science very much. I put it just for information and not for anyone to follow it. I thought why not to share some knowledge of mine here to get more clear view.
I will not post it but dont disrespect my studies.
Sandy said... Amol stay focussed and provide us what Astrology is stating. Technicals most of us understand. We have to combine the two to get best results. We need your weekly views as before.
September 11, 2010 5:42 AM
amol007 said... I WANT TO SAY 'SORRY' TO ALL FOR LOSS , I AM ALSO IN HUGE LOSS AND STILL HOLDING ,GOD KNOWS WHEN THESE BLOODY FII STOP BUYING BECAUSE DII SELLING FROM LAST FEW MONTH THERE IS NO BIG NEWS BUT STILL MARKET IS GOING UP LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW ,LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SECOND HALF OF SEP TODAY NIFY PE- 24.32 I AM HOLDING SHORT UPTO MY MAX LIMIT
September 13, 2010 5:22 PM
Dinesh Rishi said... Anmol Bhai why did u forget SAR?
September 13, 2010 6:49 PM
amol007 said... Yes Dini Bhai I am paying Huge for not following SAR . If Once i get exit from short at 5600/5500 . I will change my trading system to SAR .Half knowledge of Astro is dangerous .As i have earn few hundred points in last one year , I can bear this loss or can hold nifty for few more hundred points , but feel guilty for loss of others because of me.
If JNSAR is 5067 and if it gets triggered at very last minute of the day – say by only 2-3 points and closes above 5067, then my comment is applicable. I understand that was your question.
But in today’s case, it has clearly taken the JNSAR and travelled down by 30 points. That’s enough. System is clearly in short.
106 comments:
yes it is a boring day or consolidation day on ST chart.
on hour chart also it is a long consolidation in the
range of 5011 to 5161. it can trigger breaks at either direction
Has Any body tried
Rummy @5/- Diwali games
Link is at Rt side
@DR
i am busy earning 15-25% daily....
at the end...
I do not remember seeing a day like today... absolutely no movement!
@ Ilango
Sir, I just retrieved and studied December 27, 2009 page from the archives of JN. Beautifully explained. STS and MACD and their values.
Thanks and regards.
LV
http://www.ifbi.co.in/NCCMP/index.asp?siteid=GoogleC&adunit=Text&keyword=trading_tips_bse
It is a day that is "going on" as per pre-market plan/ Chart.
Developing JNSAR for Monday is at 5074 and NS is at 5086. We are precariously close to this number!
Moreover yesterday JNSAR was triggered twice... what does multiple JNSAR triggers in a short term imply? Does it imply explosive moves in either direction, once triggered?
Seniors please.
Good queries Buzz, i too would like to learn from seniors
"RT Chart" shows a fast rise possibility. But it must unfold now. If not, it gets invalidated.
sir,
as news also expected and we are in a triangle.
wud ur preferred view will be to use actual jnsar
5067 or developing jnsar which u mentioned 5074 today???
looks like Market only listens to MASTER so it has started rising
@Ilango
Does the trigger of 5074 imply building shorts today?
That is also consistent with your premarket view of
possible close below DHEMA and DCEMA?????
Your inputs would be welcome
Muhurat Trading Time declared
MCX/NCDEX –Market timings for Muhurat Trading Session will be from 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm. on the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
triggered!
@ PS,
"5074" has intra support- but its based on intraday movements.
Anyway the diff. is only 7 points.
= = = =
Fast rise set up failed.
JEEZ!!!!!!!!JNSAR triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Indus,
It was assumed to be a triangle. To get resisted @ 5120+ and to take support around 5050. Now is the crucial point - break down or bounce and so again a suspense...
NS below day's Pivot Point 5076 in a few minutes of time
nazar hati durghatna ghati!
Most of the Fridays are seeing Falls. Some one should check this of recent phenomenon.
JNSAR triggered once today and on the verge of getting triggered again. If this happens its twice in two days!
@Ilango
We can make a movie on the NIFTY.....Bollywood's
Suspense Film of the Year!!!!!!!!!
thank u sir,
very large volume on falls.
Clear break of 9690 in Bank nifty – favors bearish sentiment.
nifty developing trigger finger these days.
is it aiming the blogmates
@Nath
At least we are all in this together!!!!!!!!
Nnumber Game said...
Astro-Turning Dates (+/- 1 Day)*
Oct 17th/18th -(Early weakness but recovery later) - Signal Strength Medium**)
Oct 19th - (Downward U-Turn from Higher Levels +/- few hours - Signal Strength Medium**)
Oct 20th/21st -(Recovery on 20th but II Half of 21st Weak - Signal Strength Medium**)
October 21, 2011 11:17 AM
9866 – yesterday’s high important for short term reversal.
changing coat twice daily.
hope they wont empty the wardrobe and makenaked
Hour Lead indicator has worked its wonder in this sideways range..
yesterday's jnsar acting as support
@SAM Thank you for your yesterday kst link. I am hardly understanding it.
@Buzz
As per my understanding jnsar not triggered yet for today jinsar value is 5064 and sir has said keep 20 point filter for first 2 days so for today jnsar trigger at 5044.
Number game - welcome
got support of Week Pivot .... ???
Thanks Sandy....:) Its power of Numerology.
Not a convincing move.
Shake! Shake! Shake!
@ Sandy i use it apart from sir's JNSAR method for entry and exit.
@ilango sir,
I just used your resistance zone ( 5125 )
and some basic EW and got out at 5056. Thanks to you.
Finally no SL triggered.
yesterday also the sar for 18th was 5032 and the low yesterday was 5034.
sorry 19th
Dear Shenita u r welcome.
san,
now what ur diamond pattern calling pl?
pdd
Nifty Diamond Updated: CLICK HERE
Number Game, It is an additional tool- keep it up (Only this was missing here)
Another question. I'm sorry, I'm asking a lot of questions.
Say there is just one minute left for the markets to close. And we are trading at 5060 (which is below today's and Monday's JNSAR). Does it imply that we should go short on Nifty?
Ilango sir, I would really appreciate if you could please help me. These are very tough times as you can see.
ilango sir,
abcde complete. And holding 5053. Aggressive trade
to go long over weekend ??? Or wait and play ?
Buzz there is still 30 min to go
Breakdown.
Parminderji, Nifty fir tuta.Aap kuch key rahe they? :)
@ BUZZ,
Relax. It is not at all a tough time. Closing value has more value.
@ GD,
There are times, triangles form "Tops" too.
Below DLEma !!!
I will post the same on every monday Astro view for whole
week. Thanks for the appreciation, hesitation was there before
posting it here.
DRji silent
kumarji buying spree
sujatha mam silent (?counting money)
sar sellmode
cat on the wall
who will end in the well on monday
@Nath
You make us all laugh!!!!!...lightens the mood...thanks
san,
thanks.
n spot low till this 5037.95.
pdd
Buzz u hits just said one min left in that ref only
Tough times! Testing moments!
As a small trader everyone should welcome this. This will help us to come into shape.
We can lose now and still manage coz our losses are small as we do small trades. If we don’t enjoy and learn in these testing times, we will lose big when we trade big volumes as an millionaire or billionaire later .
Sandy said...
Number Game, It is an additional tool- keep it up (Only this was missing here)
++++++++++++++
Bro I dont think we require it
Many times we have already discussed
and sick of all these Plz avoid
san LOOK LIKE DIAMOND BROKEN
Sandy - lol.. :)
PS : 23rd is ECB meeting sunday they will announce blah, blah which may trap shorters again?? as usual ulta thinking
Nath - i believe ur wardrobe & u r safe :) hehe
nath said...
DRji silent
was busy managing positions
Now positions settled
no worry for weekend :D
Ilango sir, plz update abt day lead indicator, will it turn down after todays closing??
Thanks
cash volumes missing...
whether its expiry effect or what...????
FII and DII sold for 600 Crores yesterday.
DOTM money put being accumlated.
US Option expiry today.
DR it works - let it be. I know many may not like it. Let it be optionsla to people themselves.
Nanjil Saab,
Millionaires and Billionaires! :)
Diamond support line is violated. As sir said closing is important. Next level for bears to take out is 5033 which was yesterday's Low.
Buzz,
I hope you are tense free now. But it’s good that you are digging it deeper.
As far as my understanding, if the close is just at the same place of JNSAR, it’s better to skip that trigger and stay with the previous position. This is from my experience.
If you are still not convinced to carry the position, you can just book out but avoid the fresh entry there. But there are chances of you may miss the big action.
Suj today's prediction was correct!
@suja,
it might be a possiblity. till 5011 is broken
triangle not broken convincingly down. all patterns
can have whipsaws at boundary lines.
sandy,
it works only 50% of the time. so pl don,t fall in this trap as you will generally take trades when it is on the wrong side of the forecast. I second DR that we should avoid these and stick to TA.
Sandy
I have written already 100 time we have discussed
and we are sick of these base less studies
Grow up mans and try to learn correct method of making money
What is the current state of JNSAR now ? I went
Short at 5057 NS. (i.e., 5067 along with the
.2% filter)
I agree DR Sir but let it be - no harm.
DR ji
have a golden weekend
We are closing inside diamond - no breakout
bhavan Jsk and m fine today m free so here :) use Gann level yestardaevel tgt 1 is y high and low count then short l5039 and i think today make 5039 so mkt is botoam now and nifty hawala also is 5030.. so i think expiry is near 5100-5150 as par my view:)
@ Bizagra,
If closes around 5050, it moves sideways below its trigger. remember it has been coming down.
Yesterday's close below DHEma allowed you to sell on rises.
It is still in the sideways mode.
Bhavan for Gann i paste link here ok :http://www.icharts.in/calculators.html
Sandy said...
I agree DR Sir but let it be - no harm.
Harm - Bro is dangerous for your Bank Balance
No Means No
google Astro Nifty
He is active member of this blog also
he himself has lost lots of money due to astro and now is
trading with SAR and helping others also
it seems a false breakdown
it would squeeze the shorts next morning
Enjoy weekend...
got screwed yet again...
@SAN we might not get a closing below 5050 what does it mean according diamond patern that we have got support?
This is a suggestion to all JNSAR traders that it becomes very difficult to trade as per JNSAR very near to the expiry .It would be prudent to trade as per premarket view in the last days as it is always a game of option traders in the end .This particular month we are already 400 points above the low in futures and that too almost unidirectionally. and that is normally the range of nifty in a month so if at all any movement left it will be news based after the 23rd event is over
PS personal perception and not a method I m suggesting to implement
Nifty Diamond Updated: CLICK HERE
I give up DR.
@SR did u watch 5100CE how it didnot trade for more than a minute below 30
Goodbye and a happy-weekend
@ Manojag Pls read again my view for whole one week Mkt behaved
exactly like what mentioned in it, i am not saying anyone to follow it i posted it for only information.
With gods grace it went true maximum times. Let me for four weeks
and you and DR sir will appreciate me. One more thing NUMEROLOGY
is 6000+ yrs old science and like TA it also requires good reader to
interpret the nos. Interpretation differs from person to person.
Have a nice weekend.
bhavan i did not get this ?? personal perception and not a method and ur sugges implement ?? ple tell m
@PS thanks and me also share ur expiry views but hope for more
Thank you Prashant for the excel file and now the gann..
Thanks Nanjil.
Q:As far as my understanding, if the close is just at the same place of JNSAR, it’s better to skip that trigger and stay with the previous position.:UQ
In our case the previous to previous trigger was a long at 5054(yesterday's JNSAR). So according to you, we should not go short at today's JNSAR trigger at 5067 but hold onto the long position. Is my understanding correct?
If this is correct, aren't we on the wrong side of JNSAR? Since today's closing is below today's JNSAR and below Monday's JNSAR as well.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get a ready made solution, but want to understand how you seniors manage the game.
Thanks all for your time. :)
And PS best wishes for DHAN TERAS on MOnday
bhavan same tooo u happy laxmi puja too u :) jai jinedra and byee :)
Nnumber Game
The very first day you were warned
to refrain from these activities
Bro,
If you are happy with your science
what are you doing here?
enjoy yourself
When I write we are sick of these type of discussion
I mean it
PS u do not need any directions but it was only for new people who r very confused withthe JNSAR triggerring two times in aday and two days in a row so it is better if we newor less experinced people stay away from the option players game.There better knowledgable people here so it would be very foolish of me to give a rule so a perception only or a safe bet
DR sir I am sorry if any of my words offended you in any sense.
I respect my studies like you respect TA for trading in Nifty.
I do enjoy my science very much. I put it just for information
and not for anyone to follow it. I thought why not to share some
knowledge of mine here to get more clear view.
I will not post it but dont disrespect my studies.
Thanks
Sandy I can see you comments also at Astro nifty
Sandy said...
Amol stay focussed and provide us what Astrology is stating. Technicals most of us understand. We have to combine the two to get best results. We need your weekly views as before.
September 11, 2010 5:42 AM
amol007 said...
I WANT TO SAY 'SORRY' TO ALL FOR LOSS , I AM ALSO IN HUGE LOSS AND STILL HOLDING ,GOD KNOWS WHEN THESE BLOODY FII STOP BUYING BECAUSE DII SELLING FROM LAST FEW MONTH THERE IS NO BIG NEWS BUT STILL MARKET IS GOING UP LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW ,LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SECOND HALF OF SEP TODAY NIFY PE- 24.32 I AM HOLDING SHORT UPTO MY MAX LIMIT
September 13, 2010 5:22 PM
Dinesh Rishi said...
Anmol Bhai why did u forget SAR?
September 13, 2010 6:49 PM
amol007 said...
Yes Dini Bhai I am paying Huge for not following SAR . If Once i get exit from short at 5600/5500 . I will change my trading system to SAR .Half knowledge of Astro is dangerous .As i have earn few hundred points in last one year , I can bear this loss or can hold nifty for few more hundred points , but feel guilty for loss of others because of me.
September 13, 2010 7:52 PM
Buzz,
No you got it wrong Or I confused you !
If JNSAR is 5067 and if it gets triggered at very last minute of the day – say by only 2-3 points and closes above 5067, then my comment is applicable. I understand that was your question.
But in today’s case, it has clearly taken the JNSAR and travelled down by 30 points. That’s enough. System is clearly in short.
Nnumber Game
I have full respect for Astro
I myself Being Brahmin learnt Karmkand
My nephew is M.A in Sanskrit and Shastri in Jyotish
What are your credential
Have you any back test report of your study
Oct 17th/18th -(Early weakness but recovery later) -
Signal Strength Medium**)
Now one cant trade on this there are two dates and no figure
where one should go long or short
If you have some back test report please apprise us
I will be the first man to support you
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!
Ohhh... ok ok. Thanks Nanjil.
So today we are short... this is as per my understanding also. Thanks for your time.
You have a great weekend.
An engulfing bear candle pattern for the day.
Post a Comment