RESPECTED ILANGO SIR, I HAVE 20 UNITS OF ETF GOLD. RIGHT NOW I WANT TRDE THAT BUT ONLY THROUGH OF U R "TECH.EXCEL SHEET" I M SURE THAT I WILL EARN MONEY FROM COMMODITY MKT. LIKE EQUITY I WANT ASK U THAT " CAN I USE THAT SHEET IN COMMODITY " PLZ REPLY SIR I M WAITING
@Nilesh As per one of the scenarios the ongoing wave is a 'C' to down unfolding in 5 waves. You can see 'A -5226' and 'B -5944' in green .This 'C' is unfolding as 5 waves . (1) ,(2) are done of this 'C' and now (3) going on ,after that (4) and (5) to follow. That is how I am reading it .
Dear Sanjay, As you said,"Make merry till it last, Bulls on a Rampage".Very true. Now U S & European markets almost 2.5 to 3% up,means world markets cues for tomorrow would be positive, Deletion in 5000 CE & heavy put writing in 4900 & 5000 PE when Nifty closed near it’s top today, suggesting hidden “Bullishness”/strength.FII Figure positive in both segments. @ 3.30 PM NF O.I. addition was almost 19 lacs and in Bhav copy it is now just 1.70 lac, indicates squaring off intra position with positive buying and final NF O.I.just 2.08 CR.favoring bulls.Now just last Hrly Pivot & Hrly Hema would be silver lining for Bears. Would like to see the tussle @ 5020 (R1) & real tussle @ 5060-65)R2),if Nifty shall try to clime further up & whether there shall be in any addition in 5100 CE or not ?Let us see.
7 comments:
Master Ilango, Thanks for the updates
@ Master,
Can you please explain 1st chart labels of (1), (2)
& (3)? i cann't understand these labelling.
Regards,
Nilesh
Namaste Ilango Sir & Blogmates,
Make merry till it last, Bulls on a Rampage: Option Analysis for 10-10-2011
Duplicated at Wordpress Site
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
RESPECTED ILANGO SIR,
I HAVE 20 UNITS OF ETF GOLD.
RIGHT NOW I WANT TRDE THAT BUT ONLY THROUGH OF U R
"TECH.EXCEL SHEET" I M SURE THAT I WILL EARN MONEY
FROM COMMODITY MKT. LIKE EQUITY
I WANT ASK U THAT " CAN I USE THAT SHEET IN COMMODITY "
PLZ REPLY SIR
I M WAITING
@Nilesh
As per one of the scenarios the ongoing wave is a 'C' to
down unfolding in 5 waves. You can see 'A -5226' and 'B -5944' in green .This
'C' is unfolding as 5 waves . (1) ,(2) are done of this 'C'
and now (3) going on ,after that (4) and (5) to follow.
That is how I am reading it .
Thanks Smita
Dear Sanjay,
As you said,"Make merry till it last, Bulls on a Rampage".Very true. Now U S & European markets almost 2.5 to 3% up,means world markets cues for tomorrow would be positive,
Deletion in 5000 CE & heavy put writing in 4900 & 5000 PE when Nifty closed near it’s top today, suggesting hidden “Bullishness”/strength.FII Figure positive in both segments.
@ 3.30 PM NF O.I. addition was almost 19 lacs and in Bhav copy it is now just 1.70 lac, indicates squaring off intra position with positive buying and final NF O.I.just 2.08 CR.favoring bulls.Now just last Hrly Pivot & Hrly Hema would be silver lining for Bears.
Would like to see the tussle @ 5020 (R1) & real tussle @ 5060-65)R2),if Nifty shall try to clime further up & whether there shall be in any addition in 5100 CE or not ?Let us see.
Post a Comment