Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nifty PreMarket View

With a strong "Asia", the next big move up is likely to unfold, holding above 5176-5185.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
i was out of town so could not update the excel sheet , can you please send me the excel sheet again.

please guys find some way to up load the excel sheet automatically.its very difficult to upload if you miss for a day or two. Thanks.
regards,

Renu said...

hi rakesh,

its very easy to fill excel sheet in case you miss it,ilango ji update excel data every day so just fill the data through it.

Ilango said...

If Nifty stagnates @ 5210-5225 zone for some time and then breaks down below 5180, it will be an indication of weakness and continuation of corrections.

Shikhartimby said...

Hi RAkesh,

You can go through the Blog Archive on the same page...below on right side menu of this page. Go through each day's link. YOu will get the quotes posted by Ilango.

OR

visit the Google Finance site...
http://www.google.com/finance?q=NSE:.NSEI

go to the link setting below the chart..

change the settinigs to candle and choose the 30 min chart.

by rolling mouse cursor you can see the quotes for all the hours for th past days.

Also you can see various Tech indicators. tHIs is good one..
I do the same thing to update my sheet...if I miss by any chance.

Also liked idea of the uploading the excel sheet.

regards

Ilango said...

This file with week, Day & Hour is nearly 1.8MB in size and hence not uploading. I will separate them into three files and upload this week end.

I will send the updated file this week end to those who need it.

Yellanti said...

Dear All,
NIFTY crossed R1, R2 now, Can we go long now with tgt of 5250?

satheesh said...

G.M to all

Mr. shikarthimby your google link is very good and thanks for the same. I must really thank all blogmates for all the valuable inputs given which is useful for everyone. I wish all a VERY VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010" and a special thanks to Mr. Ilango to have made all these possible

ashok said...

gm sir,
i m new in your block. can u plz tell me the mkt is stuck b/w 5215-5220 will this take it to 5250 or 5200
regards

Rajagopal said...

Very Good Morning Ilango & blogmates. Will it be a volatile session ? The upward trend is intact so far. Read in ET that call writers would like it to stick at 5200 since close below that level will be in their favour. I am holding my short @ 5150 and Bank Nifty Long. Ilango is it ok?
Good Day.
S Rajagopal

Anandan said...

Hi, Currently High short covering happening.. Market may drag to 5180 level.. be carefull.. today F&O Last day.. keep close SL.., One can go short around 5225 level for the Target of 5190..
Thanks Anandan.R

sadanand balwant said...

Dear Sir,
I have contrary view.From These level market is going to go up and up only and if market will cross 5230 and will sustain there then it will show 5260 up to 3.30 p.m.i.e. Approx.1.5% of 5180.Then on Monday onwards it might be a deciding move either way.I may be wrong but market knows it better than us.

satheesh said...

Ilango sir I have a request to make. Can you post an article with takin the past two months data or chart and quote how we could have made use of combination of technical indicators like 5ema, MACD stochastics and to support that EW analysis, to initiate a trade and end the trade. I mean as you have given in your pivot supprot and resistance article.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for your feedback. i have made an excel sheet for open interest and chart of put call ratio which i want to share with all . i am sending it to Mr. Ilango, if he finds it worthwhile he can send it to everyone ,
regards,

shr said...

Even I have contrary view as Mynac. In my opinion, the Bulls would like to end this year on a new high and be happy seeing rockets go up in the year. If there are still lot of shorts in the system, will the bulls allow it to be covered at lower levels or force the bears to scramble?
But i agree market is supreme.

sundar said...

Good morning Mr.Ilango and all other blogmates. I am new but I have gained invaluable knowledge from this blog in the past few days. Nifty has broken both R1, R2 and R3 this morning. Can we short now with 10-15 point S/L?

Unknown said...

hi rakesh.
i wud like to have the oi sheet.
my mail id is ankitsolanki@in.com

thanks,
ankit

sadanand balwant said...

Thanks Rakesh for your contribution. I am eagerly waiting for it.

INDITRADER said...

Sir yt is the idle level to go long In nf for Nxt 2-3 days.
5170-80 or more lower

sadanand balwant said...

Sir,
Hourly charts shows that unless and until Future Nifty goes below 5207 there are no signs of even intra day weakness.Am I right?

sadanand balwant said...

And If crosses 5217 then new top is on the cards.

sadanand balwant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sumit said...

Dear Ilango sir/Mr rakesh,

Please send me the excel sheet for open interest and chart of put call ratio as contributed by Dear rakeshji.

Sumitba@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....