Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nifty Premarket View


5 comments:

INDITRADER said...

Sir I am a new one on your blog.
Can U Plz make me understand how to use your levels & conservative trades.
Plz make me clear so that I can also earn some from your knowlege.
Thx my email adress musti1780@gmail.com

DKG said...

Hi ilango,

GM to you !!

Ilango said...

Hi..Dinesh,

GM to you.

Hi..musti,

I will send you a mail.In the meantime you can go through the "Always start trading with these" at the top of this blog.

Anonymous said...

Sir, I am also new to your blog and I would also like to understand how to use the lvls and shall be grateful if you can guide me in using your conservative lvls. I have been trying for the last one week but without success. Pls guide my email address is ask1255@gmail.com Thks Arvindo

Rajagopal said...

Dear Ilango,
During updations in the hourly values in the xls provided, observed that nifty closing was above 5EMA - at which you recommend long trades. However, stochic values were above 90% denoting overbought state at these times. Does it mean that corrections intra-day is possible ? Yes. Nifty does swing back by 10-15 points - is this to be attributed to OB state ?
Again, is it ok to trade for these 10 - 15 points on the Short side ?
Please advise.
Regards,
S Rajagopal

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....