Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nifty in narrow range with shrinking volume...

A narrow trading day with some predictable range.
At the end of it all, the indecision remains.
"Declining & lowest Volume" precedes some decisive move..



"Day High Ema"(5145) was the resistance for the day. Though breached in intra day, it could not close above it and in the end closed below even the "Hour High Ema"..

10 comments:

sumit said...

PLEASE SEND EXCEL SHEET TO SUMITBA@YAHOO.COM

sumit said...

Sir,



I am a offline trader.I don't sit in front of computer during market hours.

I want to learn a trading technique for nifty trading which may enable me to make a living from stock market.

I am looking for 10-15% monthly returns.

I am willing to pay fitting amount to learn the technique from you.

Please give your contact number (if you want) so that I may discuss the matter with you.


Regards.

Saif said...

hmm...sumitba please search for keyword "pay" in this blog and you will get your answer which has been politely answered a thousand times here...you will be surprised with what you will see..

Ilango said...

Hi..Sumitba,

I have started some weekend postings on Technical Analysis since last week. And I am committed to continuing the same. Follow these write ups on regular basis. Once few weeks of postings are completed, you should be able to understand the basics of TA, you should be able to place an order with your broker(Premarket)and trade in Nifty confidently.

I am making an exception to this TA teachings. Once the basic TA is over, I will accept a small fee provided you are confident to trade in the market and make your first 10-15% per month by trading. Teachings will never end. I intend to continue..brushing up again, & again.The TA posts will continue every Sunday.

In the meantime, you may click on the ads in the blog everytime you visit as a token fee.

I will send you the excel file soon now.

Best regards.

ilango

BALA said...

Sir,

Whenever I open the blog , I am clicking the adve by google given at bottom and side .Viz the advertisements mentioned by you to click every time or any other thing. Am I correct in doing

Bala

prakashks said...

Wow Ilango,
Please count me as ur first student in that case. Please.. I am very serious....

Regards
Prakash

sadanand balwant said...

Sir,
Will you pl.send me an excel sheet please? Mail id as follows satyawati@in.com

sadanand balwant said...

Wall Street opened very strongly this afternoon, with the DJIA quickly ratcheting up 100 points of gains (around 1%) within 10 minutes of the open on the NYSE.
This came despite news from the US labor department that jobless claims were higher than expected for last week, with the number of workers making new benefit claims jumping by 17,000 to a seasonally-adjusted 474,000.
445,000 had been the consensus expectation of a Bloomberg survey prior to the release. This was the first time the number of initial claims has risen in over month.
Now-a-days even world matket is ignoring bad news

Unknown said...

International Markets specially our Asian peers have opened well and are trading firm today.Looks like we might have an opening above 5150, if we hold that range we might get move towards the 5180 regions today.

syamala said...

helo ilango '
can we carry shorts?
syamala

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....