Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nifty's pull back after the break out.

After 16 days of range trading, the break out & the follow up does not show the power of consolidation..
Cement, Auto, Telecom, IT have already started the corrections.
Banks, metals are seeing some sharp moves, typical of a short term blow off.
Late comers like sugar, Spirits showing late upmoves.
Unless Nifty sustains above 5100, brace for some sudden sharp moves as witnessed in some individual stocks already..






6 comments:

Krishna said...

Hello Sir,

14th Oct low is 5054 according to NSE website. I know its a difference of just 13 points and perhaps doesnt make much of a difference, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Krishna.

Ilango said...

Hi..Krishna,

Nse gives the previuos day's close as the open mostly. Very rarely it has given a correct opening. On 14th, there was a gap up and I always do a manual search on the "Nse Home page intra graph" to get the correct low, high to get my "Tech table" data correct.

These changes are not done in the "auto down loading computer software".

I want you to check on gap up & down days what the NSE gives and what the BSe gives. You will surely find BSE rates to be correct.I will point them to you whenever it happens immediately so that you can see & check them.

Even in stocks too, there are so many freak high, low quotes which need to be corrected out.

Unknown said...

Hi Ilango.

Good Morning. Do you see possibility of Nifty below 4900 during this series?

Ilango said...

Hi..Mayur,

It is just 200 points away from 4900. If Nifty reverses from 5165-5225 zone, we will get the first signal of such a possibility.

Krishna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna said...

Understood sir. I just realised Oct 14 low is the same as Oct 12 close.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....