I am deeply saddened by the loss you have incurred after making profits and despite your knowledge of Technical analysis.
There are paid services by some experts..You can try them. My blogging is an attempt to keep an honest observations of the market in a "Public way" so that others could share my experiences for their benefit. In this attempt, I have introduced this "Nifty recommendation" since 15.07.09.
"Conservative Trade": Only 3 trades so far. First with a profit of 405 points, 2nd with a loss of 29 points and the third in profits presently @ 132 points. This has taken just 45 days. i.e: 405 - 29 + 132 = 566 x 50 = Rs.28,500.This type of trades, though taking more time, keeps you independent and relaxed.You require "Patience" in good measure to sit through the time.
"Aggressive Trade": Many trades have been effected. But it takes up so much of my time and some days, I will skip these trades.This type of trade may make people dependent on me. And the intra updates become delayed sometimes and you need to refresh the page continuously which can distract your attention.
I will post in my blog something related to your mail. All I could say at this juncture is "Believe in your own works" and don't change your mind seeing the ticker prices unless it matches to your "well laid out plan".
I come across so many finding it difficult to make winning trades simply because they hear" too many voices" & too many views from "blogs & forums" and the net result is an unsettled mind.
I keep off from market people as much as possible. I don't want news , gossips & tips. I have gone through them & lost my entire winnings. So I know what it is to "Believe in oneself". In the market, there are no wizards but there are only "Self-reliant" people...people who believe in their own unprejudiced observations of the market and act on them however ridiculous it could be at that moment. If you can be honest in observing & listening to the market signals, you will, then, not hesitate to change your plan and trade them accordingly.
Disconnecting from the crowd is the foremost requirement. Then, finding a consistent method, strategies for different market. These qualities are called "Discipline".
You are capable of making winning trades. Believe in that fact. Now all you need to do is "introspect" on your losing trades and slam the brake consciously, next time such a situation arises. Like they say, saving/ cost cutting is also "earning". So stopping a loss is also "winning".
There are nearly 250 trading days in a year and many many years of trading ahead. Learn quickly the art of "getting rich slowly" as the opportunities in the market place never ceases as the waves in the ocean never subsides..
"Begin small & slowly, growing happens".
No comments:
Post a Comment