( DON'T MISS THE SUNDAY's POST)
Till "5077" is not breached, various possible counts exists..even then too. The most obvious EW presented here and take your trades accordingly. I would sell above 5152..
"5075" and "4990" are the levels if broken, a reversal will be confirmed.
9 comments:
Dear Ilango,
Wish you and your family Happy diwali and prosperous new year.
-Dr.jignesh Shah.
Ilango ji,
wishing you and your family a happy diwali.
Renu
dear ilangoji,
here's wishing you and your family happy diwali and a prosperous new year blessed with success and happiness.
abhay r somkuwar.
Sir,
Thing is i never missed your postings , but question is how i am implementing that..
Thanks and regards
Wish you a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year!
hello Sir
Shd we sell NF here..
I already holding shorts from 5090 level but thinking of adding.
plz help
thanks
Happy Diwali Ilango JI,
Its so nice the way you had been putting your views,
and the way the clarity emerges,
you are a light already!
keep it up and let the festival of Deepavali and Samvat 2066 bring more lights happiness and prosperity.
please keep up with your good work
regards
Ranga
Hi Ilango,
Here's wishing you a belated Diwali, in one of your posts you have written that below 4990 bears get a chance, what could be the levels as I am short at a number of resistances up to 5142, so would like to cover them, normally I sell at resistances and buy supports this works in a ranged market NOT IN a unilateral moving market.
Hi..RMoney,
I am sure you & your family had a wonderful Deepavali celebrations..
I was expecting the end of the upmove by "Mahurat Trading" and Hence I suggested to open "Shorts" above the previous top @ 5152 and Nifty opened @ 5159, moved up to 5169 and fell. Holding shorts. A move below 5077 will accelerate the fall. In the 8 trading days that are left, some down sides will be seen. I need to see the follow up price action to figure out what is in store in the coming days..
For saferty sake, Selling Calls was suggested.
Best regards.
ilango
Post a Comment