Monday, June 21, 2010

Nifty PreMarket View

Arunima has shown the "power of Fibonacci retracement" trading in this file. Those of you wanting to integrate into your trading set ups, may do so after a thourough study of the same. Thank you, Arunima.
Anuj(the crack(ed) pot) may create a sheet incorporating these which may then form an integral part of the Nifty T.A file.

36 comments:

A J said...

Good morning all,
@Sundar
Thanks for the file...As mo(n)k says "you are a cool, silent, effective contributor.
Not once you claim, but your files are always there to talk for itself"
You are indeed.."Sundar - The Silent Killer"

@arunima
Thanks for the charts
On a lighter note (if you don't mind)
I wish "Ralph Nelson Elliott" also laughed at you..you would have decoded his "secret to waves structure" as well!!
I saw your charts..very complicated analysis..I could see everthing except the prices!!.
Can you tell me how to get intraday data in metastock?
Posted at 3:22am after the football match...Bengalis can sacrifice anything for fish and football!!
Keep up the good work..thanks again

@Ilango
I am quite certain that "Ralph Nelson Elliott" laughed at you
Is that the reason you are after his wave analysis? :))
how was the weekend?...enjoyed the stories,as always...specially the "cracked pot" one
I dont know whether I am a "cracked pot" or not...but I am definitely a "crackpot"!!
Cheers

San said...

Good morning everyone

One stock waiting for the death cross.

Gujarat nre coke ltd

http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/06/gujarat-nre-coke-ltd-death-cross.html

Thank you

r m said...

Good Morning all!

Fire said...

Ilangoji,

Holding shorts taken @5262 NF. Can I average it @5325 NF levels with a SL above 5345? Please advise.

wormwood34 said...

gm ilango and others....
thanks arunima for the file.....

Paresh said...

I just hope (as it seems improbable) that we get to see 5150 kind of level today. As of now it seems to be heading towards 5400. My bet is in favor of an almost flat day with closing close to 5200.

San said...

Hai everyone

Nifty trying for a V shaped recovery.

http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/06/niftys-v-shaped-recovery.html

Thank you

u.k.Raj said...

Good Morning ALL
"We do not learn by experience, but by our capacity for experience" - Buddha

Babu said...

Sir,
My trading plan for the day:- Part Book done NS@5328,part book done BNF@9671. Will buy back if it comes down.

sundar said...

Anuj,
Thanks Anuj. Thanks for your kind words. It indeed gives me hell of a lot of encouragement.

Sundar

assortZ said...

gm sir and all

golfdude said...

@ilango sir,

Part book longs taken on Friday ? I am horrible at exiting. Asian markets are up 2% while Nifty is up 1%. More room left ?

Thanks

-- gd

GOOD WISHER TO ALL said...

LONG TERM TREND = UPTREND/CHANGE BELOW 4650/WEEKLY CLOSE
MEDIUM TERM TREND = UPTREND/CHANGE BELOW 4950/DAILY CLOSE
SHORT TERM TREND = UPTREND/CHANGE BELOW 5200/HOURLY CLOSE
VERY SHORT TERM = UPTREND/CHANGE BELOW 5240/5 MIN CLOSE

golfdude said...

5300 CE/PE ( in lakhs ) - 72/59 at open, 70/35 now

6L puts added.

-- gd

Local said...

ty, Arunima, though I must say your analysis will need someone like satyam to interpret it.:)

A J said...

@Sundar
:)

Sukanya said...

My intraday NF level based on volatility :
Buy above 5339...>5355, 5372 (Sl:5310)
Sell bellow 5310...> 5295, 5278 (Sl: 5339)

Rajagopal said...

Good Morning Sir and Friends.

How much upside more possible for the day?

Scrip Name Target @9.20 Status
BHEL 2439.89 2454.95 Done
CIPLA 342.22 341.00 Done
DLF 288.70 289.80 Done
GUJAMBUJA 120.52 120.00 Done
HDFC 2973.46 2990.75 Done
HDFCBANK 2018.29 2010.00 Waiting
HEROHONDA 2054.15 2046.80 Waiting
HINDALCO 149.96 151.00 Done
HLL 261.92 259.90 Waiting
INFOSYS 2828.54 2815.00 Waiting
L&T 1833.76 1835.00 Done
NTPC 204.42 204.90 Done
ONGC 1213.48 1203.50 Waiting
POWERGRID 104.10 103.35 Waiting
SBI 2402.68 2395.00 Waiting
SIEMENS 743.77 739.80 Waiting
SUNPHARM 1741.70 1737.90 Waiting
TCSCONS 796.15 792.90 Waiting
UNITECH 72.30 72.45 Done


Another 20-30 points please - will complete the targets.
Thanks Sundar and Arunima for the great efforts.
GM and Sorry mok for not being silent.

sryasdmurali said...

GM Elango Sir and All friends

Have a nice profitable trading today..

sryasdmurali said...

@sundar

I am holding 5300 Call @20 bought last friday.

Shall I hold it today. If so, Nifty upside tgt please.

golfdude said...

5300 72/29 at open, 70/41 now.

12L puts added !!!

-- gd

Akhil said...

Health Minister sir let the market come down a bit and then take it up again so that I can cover my shorts :)
Short on infy at 2802.
Cheers
Akhil

Local said...

@rg,

If it is some kind of broadening triangle, its over by 5345-50 NF, right?

sryasdmurali said...

@Rajagopal

I am holding 5300 Call @20 bought last friday.

Shall I hold it today. If so, Nifty upside tgt please.

golfdude said...

13L puts added at 5300. It is too cheap to add puts today for FIIs. Watch out...5380, maybe.

-- gd

Rajagopal said...

Yoda GM.- how cruel u r to pose rg such a question !!! He is a big "circle" in these triangles.
(but by 5345-50 my VIX target is done).

Prabhakar said...

Good morning Ilango Sir and all
=====
I have short position in Nifty Future at 5286. Please advice me what to do.
Thank you
=====

Sunil Sehgal said...

sryasdmurali,

Please read pre market view resistance at 5325/5345 and we are right there. So plan as per this what you should do.

regards,

Sunil

Ilango said...

NEW POST DONE

Local said...

haha, that's why I ask you - you're usually in the same situation that I'm in.:D

sundar said...

Sryasdmurali,
When you see profits please book it. I never hold naked calls/puts. I only buy/sell them for hedging purposes. The risk factor in holding a naked Nifty call/put is far greater than holding a Nifty Futures position, mainly because when the spot price increases/decreases, the time decay comes into picture and change the price of a naked call/put beyond our imagination sometimes.

Best regards,
Sundar

Local said...

@sryasdmurali,

If it crosses 5345 - 50 you should hold for 5375 - 5400 with a stoploss on those levels.

Local said...

@sundar,
I guess you're right - options have a strange decay pattern at peaks.

sryasdmurali said...

@sundar / Moneyrupees / Yoda

Thanks for your replies.

I will hold for 5375-5400 levels with SL.

Pawan Jangid said...

Huge open interest added in 5300 PUT mean 5300 is good support now.

Chandra said...

Hi Arunima,

Quite interesting file for learning.
Please forward Excel sheet (with formula) of "Power of Fib retracement" to my mail id: keerthi405@gmail.com

Thanks for your support & contribution to new comers like me.

Regards,
Bose

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....