Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nifty's corrections are within "hour TF" so far..



9 comments:

Nifty Tips said...

Thanks Sir,


Regards
Free Nifty Blog

Share Market Tips said...

Great Job Keep It Up.

Please take a look at my blog Share Market Tips

Unknown said...

Hi

Free Intraday Cash Tips from Tipz.in for 23rd Jun 2010

http://sharesonlinecharts.blogspot.com/2010/06/free-intraday-cash-tips-from-tipzin-for.html

mynac said...

Dear Ilango,Good Eve.
As expected by yesterday Nifty took a halt today. Today 5300PE writing for next series looks interested. Approx 9 lac O.I. out of 25.50 lac O.I.were added when Nifty could not sustain above 5325 and even broke yesterday’s low. But the shaded NF O.I. suggests that the entire day’s action was due to profit booking only. Today,open interest wise Nifty is on lighter side so it looks that Bulls are unlikely to give the chance to Bears to cover their shorts near or below 5285-87.Considering FII’s CASH and FNO buying, for tomorrow’s trading 5295 to 5315 these 20 points might be important for Bulls.
Up to date, out of 1.50 Cr. NF Jul. O.I. 1.10 Cr. O.I. is added between 5260 to 5380 range so, at present, in the bad scenario, as you mentioned, 5250 looks strong support on the down side. Thanks for mentioning about the Steep channel 5250 to 5360, which will be now observed up to expiry.Let us see tomorrow because market is always supreme.

mynac said...

P.S.
For July Nf, Out of total 1.50 Cr.roll over, 92.50 lac O.I.is added between 5305 and 5380 from yesterday and today only.

rochak parekh said...

HELLO FRIENDS,
with the blessings of Shri SAINATH MAHARAJ & inspiration of Mr. I lango ji, Javed bhai, Nooresh bhai,Jagmohan ji, Laxmi ramchandran ji, Nandi ji, Amol bhai, Shai, Gautam, San, Amit, Rajgopal and other well wishers, i too decided to start a blog of myself on todays auspicious day of EKADASHI.
please have a look at it and please dont refrain urslf from commenting on it, be it a appraisal or a criticism, since it would help me only to improve myself.
thanks
looking forward for a co-operation from my trader community brothers.
JAI SAINATH
regards

rochak parekh said...

sorry friends @ LOL
in excitement i forgot to mention my blog address,
STOCK2GAINS.blogspot.com
thanks

mynac said...

Dear rochak parekh,
Congrats.....
All The Best....

rochak parekh said...

thanks rm, mynac, and anuj for ur wishes and kind words.
FRIENDS
i am already ON with 2 trades for tomorrow
please have a look and comment.
thanks
regards
stock2gains.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....