"Jay" is my wife and is one of my critics but she never posts in the comments section except through my ID only.(Must have done once or twice only)
Whoever posted last night with "Jay" ID has created some "misunderstanding" among my readers....(Received some mails to that effect)..Sad it is. Such is the effect of "rumour spreaders"..
Please do not fall for such cheap tricks..So what if you ignore that "I was unwell". I made that statement to address those who were waiting for my reply to their emails regarding "trading discipline as well as their own fears".
Please..ignore those "empty vessels" even if they have a lot of goodness in their hearts but end up goofing up everything.
41 comments:
Sell @ 5050 SL 5080
Tgts 4980-5000 or lower
Sir,
Thanks for “healing”..
but all these are going to make JN and mates here stronger…thanks to those “anonymous” for teaching us how to react when we come across such situations..
as usual…let us look into “serious business” here and kick-off the other scraps..
Dear Gautam Bajaj
Sell @ 5050 means Nifty future or spot.
Dear Ilango,
Point noted.
Thanks.
yep spot
sir,
we had already felt it odd, and ignored in the tradition.
we already knew the critic from the time of the post of the sad day the dad left.
...
Ilango sir, first up was 4985-5025 NF.Then down to 5005.Now this
up can be till 5045, level to short.M i right?
Thanks
Rajagopal said...
Sir/Jay
I am searching for these lines. Since was travelling y'day,was not very attentive.
Ilango - if you are not well, get well soon.(at least by 9am tommorrow).
Jay - hope you are not throwing a "doosra".
Good Night.
June 6, 2010 9:58 PM
This monkey kept didn't use its hands.
Tech.Table updated for 2.00PM.
@ Mok,
I am clearing some misunderstandings.
Ilango,
The 1400 hourly closing is at 5031.Please update the tech table(green in low ema!).
is manni here ??
@
ilango , manni , mynac
is the H&S playing out or we wait for confirmation of the inverted H&S pattern
yes sir,
last night both the Q & A was not the traditional ones ...
not from the actual persons ...
not their style at all ...
i am sending a mail sir,
Dear mynac, are we ready to short near 5059 NS.i just sent u
gmail messenger invitation.
Thanks
Dear wormwood34,
I am not the best judge regarding your query.I cant comment because I have a nodding acquaintance of TA.
@all
sometime i think ppl have really so much of time, to do all these activities, to create unwanted noise.
no significant unwinding seen in out of the money puts as off now...5000 call on the contrary added 30% OI today, so it seems mkt is eyeing hte range 05 4935-5080-5100 range in coming days..to consolidate..
Bizagra, if you reain online through gtalk, pl add my gmail id pisreport. I remain online mostly as jaadugar1985 in ym.
Mishra
@ Kaps,
Thanks for that correction. I have rectified it.
lol@Ilango,
Unfortunately Jay shares the same name - she'd never talk to anyone that way.:) This Jay sounded male and was obviously one of your staunch defenders.
@pisreport
Let me tell u, i m the worst student of this class, and talking
with me can confuse u.Thanks
Hai everyone
Possibility of an island reversal in hourly chart.
http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/
thank you
Ilango sir just giving my observations - please clarify.
In 9hr rsi and 14 hrrsi there is a MA crossover and the hr smacd has reached near the centreline. Can it be considered a valid signal for a buy (in hourly time frame) with the absence of divergence?
Sir my observation in tisco chart - Daily trend up with Day fmacd and Smacd MA crossover. the 9hrRSI is in OS but no MA crossover and a divergence can be spotted in bot hrfmacd charts and day fmacd charts. Can you clarify if it could be a valid buy?and also what will be the stoploss for the buy? Sir if possible update now or else whenever you feel okay.
last 1/2 hr wil see a run up
BTST
Scrip Name HIGH-Rs
ABB 890.62
AXISBANK 1244.44
CIPLA 326.76
GUJAMBUJA 117.73
HDFCBANK 1912.87
HEROHONDA 2005.38
HLL 255.02
IDEA 56.24
M&M 592.98
MARUTIUD 1334.11
NALCO 430.25
REL 1110.16
RELCAP 681.85
RELICOMM 183.16
RPOWER 160.78
SBI 2335.24
SIEMENS 702.97
SUNPHARM 1719.13
TCSCONS 764.74
STBT
Scrip Name LOW-Rs
BHEL 2243.71
BPCL 550.55
DLF 257.12
GAIL 444.72
GRASIM 1669.29
HCLTECH 361.83
HDFC 2626.08
SAIL 187.81
STERLITE 601.31
TATAMOTORS 712.09
TISCO 448.53
Taken at NS -105. Trade with Trend. Equities.
Unitech breaks the triangle formation.
http://tradingontechnicals.blogspot.com/2010/06/unitech-07-june.html
Thanks
see the last 1/2 hr run up in play :)
dear sir
nifty create island revarsal so i can carry
my short position in bank nifty & nifty ?
regards,
alpesh
@ alpesh,
It is possible that this intra bounce may extend to tomorrow upto 5060-5085 zone.
As suggested earlier, if you have not booked on shorts, you may have to wait.
Longs - if holding may keep 5025 as SL now.
Bye Sir.
Bye Friends.
bye friends,
dear ilango ""NIFTY has made a ISLAND reversal tgt 4400
reaching @ fastest time is possible go light till Sensex
reversal leve16963 & Nifty fut 5070""" this is twitter
update of mr. ak.prabakar. what is meaning of island reversal?
is it formed in nifty?
Hi Yoda,
you mentioned about trading with 5ema in intraday. is it hourly or 5minutes chart that we have to trade this 5ema with?
@nickbuk,
At present I'm using hourly cause Indiabulls has an hourly tick list available while I trade. (also, if I miss out, it's on Ilango's tech table).
I'll see where I can get Live 5 min data and check the same 3 months out for that soon. Right now I'm testing for going in one direction only to see if the profits improve.
Another interesting thing would be to see if you average up while going in one direction (trending markets) if the accumulated profits would be fabulous.:)
@Yoda
You can get historical 1 minute intra-day data at www.investbulls.com. A free registration is required before download.
Regards.
Thank you so much yoda for your valuable reply. Looking forward for the successful results of your testing. :)
@rm, thanks, I'll look into it. But do you know where I'd find live 1 min data to test after? It would be a waste to backtest a model that I couldn't try again in real-time.
@nickbuk, I'll let you know.:)
@Yoda
Live 1 minute is available on paid basis. I have subscribed to investbulls but there are many other vendors.
Free live data can be obtained from Yahoo by using small softwares like ManshiRT etc.
http://www.marketcalls.in/2010/03/manshirt-setup-free-realtime-datafeed-for-amibroker.html
I have never tried that, one can't complain to anybody about interruption in free data. :)
Regards.
@rm,
I'm a total dud at software - I'll have to work up the courage to look at amibroker before I dl manshirt.:/ (I'd never have gotten PIB on if it wasn't for Ilango and Jay doing it for me - that bad.lol)
But I've been thinking about this suggestion since - wouldn't it be counterproductive to use a small timeframe like 5-min or 1-min to do this? It would be very expensive in terms of number of trades. Maybe not worth going down below the half-hour? Tell me why you think 1-min would be good?
@Yoda
1 minute is good because it is the LCM of all time frames. :)
I mean you can construct all time frames with this data.
Regarding your fear of technology - i suggest that you download IBCentral, a software for getting live data from investbulls and amibroker demo. The trial version of IBCentral gives free RT data for a couple of scrips and their website also tells you the simple steps to follow to get the data in your amibroker. The only catch is, the scrips are of their choice. :)
Just give it a try and if you feel comfortable, go for it else continue your search for a better alternative.
Regards.
alright, rm, I will. I'll try it this weekend. The download, I mean.:)
Post a Comment