The immediate trend turns down with world cues, a close below 5077 will confirm it and a close below 5030 will bring some momentum.
Once again we will look for some divergences to reverse the short trades.
The swift traders may book shorts at the open and resell on intra bounces. If not, hold for lower levels.
17 comments:
good morning sir..take care..
good morning all
Good Morning all.
Dear Ilango,
How is your fever? Hope things are under control.
With Warm Regards,
manoj
@Ilango sir
Thanks for adding me to the blogroll.
@raja sir
Thanks for your comments. I am working on the pattern explanation links it will be done soon
@everyone
Nifty has broken the rising wedge. I have updated the chart
thank you
goodmorning sir.
Gm Illango Sir,hope now U are well.
I cover my 60% shorts on opening @ 5000 & holding rest
for lower target or 5060 as sl.
As U mention I will reshort in the range 5050-60.
Thx alot for guidance.
Good Morning Sir & Friends.
Pray you are fine.
Good Morning all.
@iLango Sir.. Get well soon !
Narasing
Good morning sir....hope you r feeling better now.
Good morning friends.
@iLango Sir..
Get well soon !
-arpit
gm ilango...
how r u now ??
GM all
ilango Sir,
Get well soon!
Good Morning ALL
Sir, I hope now you are fine.
"Everything that is done in the world is done by hope." -Martin Luther
@ Ilango Sir,
Get Well Soon :)
NEW POST DONE
Hi All
Get well soon Ilango!
Post a Comment