Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nifty near "Inflection point".

Having a trading plan such as the one put out in Monday's PreMarket View would have made your trading very profitable in the last two days. The same chart is reproduced below to verify how it has "worked out" in these two days.
Now Nifty is near an inflection point @ 4935-4950. Damage is being done to daily TA.
Bulls could argue that a consolidation in "4965 to 5150" is on after a sharp rise from 4786 to 5148.
Bears too could argue that a consolidation is over with a rise from 4786 to 5148 for the deep fall from 5213 to 4786.
Market could also consolidate for the big fall from 5400 to 4786 in a complex way.
Revisited the 5-minute future chart of Monday to see how it has worked out and satisfying to see the results.
"AMIT" talked about a +ve divergence in 5- minute before close and I am reproducing the same here.

When Tech.table was in full buy mode in daily on Friday, Nifty fell with a huge gap down on Monday only because of the weak TA in "week & Month". But it still gave the bounce/ rally because of those daily "buy" till this afternoon. What is holding the bears is the week Low ema.

29 comments:

Sunny said...

Hi dear sir Ilango,
plz update nifty and bank nifty T.A. file on yr
blog
thx for yr velueable suggestion.

HariArani said...

FII's Net Sell = -242.91 Cr
DII's Net Buy = +41.09 Cr

satheesh said...

Ilango sir,

After I sent the mail to you and then visited the blog you had given this message :

"When Tech.table was in full buy mode in daily on Friday, Nifty fell with a huge gap down on Monday only because of the weak TA in "week & Month". But it still gave the bounce/ rally because of those daily "buy" till this afternoon. What is holding the bears is the week Low ema"

."Market could also consolidate for the big fall from 5400 to 4786 in a complex way."

As you had said earlier does this consolidation constitute the "sucker" B wave? Is it possible to arrive at a trading range for this consolidation? Please explain.

A J said...

@manu bhai...
Please forward some links and info about pair trading

Bramesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renu said...

ilango ji,

in 5 min chart which indicator you are using which is showing positive divergence on the above chart.

bapu52 said...

Hemanth jee,
post your all pre mkt, on mkt and post mkt suggestions here. we r waiting for your calls here.

Unknown said...

hi

Nifty + Equity said...

GB Here - Changed my ID

Nifty + Equity said...

I would look for a shorting opportunity tomorrow
5020-5040 to 4950-20

Nifty + Equity said...

I would then reverse for 5250-70

Ilango said...

Hi..Satheesh,

We see a +ve div in "5-min time cycle" and "Hour rsi OS" - 4961 & 4965 hasve been the lows in the past few days and 5029, 5098, 5045 are some of the recent highs with 5019 being 200 sma.

If we have a flat world mkts or +ve, the higher levels from 5020 to 5045 will be in store initially. If there is mild negative cues, 4965,4950 & 4935 are the support levels. If strongly negative, it could reach upto 4895.

As per the parallel channel of recent moves, 4935-4950 is a strong support failing which downtrend will continue.

If it is a "B" wave, it could be tradeable only from day to day.

I will update further tomorrow.

Ilango said...

@ Bramesh,

Your "Trading system" is one of the worthiest ones to be shared by the serious traders. Visiting your blog would give them that "Proof".

You are doing a wonderful job.

Best wishes.

Ilango said...

@ Renu,

5-minute macd set up is "12 & 26 period".

Nifty + Equity said...

Hey Ilango - Hope your feeling better.

Jay from Stock Markets in India said...

Deal all,
First of all, let me confirm that I am Jay but not Ilango's critic.........

Hello Ilango,
Though I thought not to post anything in this blog with my original name, but still I must give some clarification to you...........
As you said, "Mr.Jay is disappointed in me and his journey of finding "the One" is still continues..

I laugh at "all" who are searching for "the One". The sooner one realises that "the One" is "Self"...the better this journey would be..."

I am not searching any "GURU".....I am searching a particular person whom I can trace out with his way of writing, if he not changes the same by this time.

As far as you are concerned, I must admit and ofcourse, appreciate your way of working as well as your teachings to all. Its really really a worthiest job that are being done by you. As your critic "Jay", PROBABLY A LECTURER in MATHEMATICS (not sure), once said "You have to do your homework well before you face your students....", surely you are doing this. On the contrary, you got too many good disciples also.

I must admit that this blog is surely a good area for those who are associated with trading. All credits is YOURS.......

Though it is not necessary to explain all, but on that particular day i.e., Sunday, I have gone through your writing and noticed that nobody has taken care of your health though you were down with fever, and I just commented on this. I don't know how I have spread rumours....IT WAS YOUR WRITINGS!!!!!

Anyway, Thanks....and surely I'll try to abstain from my comments on this blog.

Nifty + Equity said...

RG - You will be happy for sure - your 5250-70 is on it's way

Nifty + Equity said...

Dont miss shorting there for 4300-4200

Nifty + Equity said...

And it seems that it will happen by 25th June

ToT-Amit said...

@GB

4300 by 25th june??

sryasdmurali said...

@Nifty+Equity.

Please confirm 5250 when we can see this month.

This by means of H & S reversal pattern target to reach that level.

Or where you find this magic number 5250-70.

Kindly reply, I am begginer of this blog.

Please do not mistake me.

Nifty + Equity said...

Hi Sryasdmurali - I use unconventional methods - not by book
not by EW or any form of TA. I used to use all these earlier

I dont want to sound like I'm a wierdo from the X-Files

But I see things that others dont.


ToT-Amit - 9th Aug - 4300

sryasdmurali said...

Hello Elango Sir

Hope you are better now..

I think your native is MADURAI,

If so please kindly reply me.

I am also related to MADURAI only.

My other activities are Astro Prediction and Editor &
Publisher of Vakya Panchangam namely " GARUDAN PANCHANGAM"

Doing Final Year MBA MKU university.

I am very much happy to associate with you and
all blogmate here.

My best wishes to you and all blogmates to do well
in near future tradings.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Regards

SRYAS D MURALI

sryasdmurali said...

@ Nifty + Equity

Ok but when we can see 5250-70 level in the near future

Is it within two days or week.

rochak parekh said...

hey GB, the wonder dating boy
if 9 th aug. ur target is 4300-4200
i wonder what s ur target for october then BOSS
3200-3300
or much lower
please clarify
sorry bothering u
and sorry to ask
what are the levels which u wud like to mention as a violation of ur views for a "4300-4200" in aug. and more downside targets in october
OR
what are the levels we shud luk forward to as a violation of ur views of a "5250-5270" on 25 th june
thanks
a fan of ur DATING ability
regards

deemis said...

DEAR ILANGO SIR,
PLZ TELL HOW DOES THE COLOR OF COLUMNS 5-10 MACD CHANGE IN UR EXCEL SHEET
HAVE U APPLIED SOME SETTING IN EXCEL?
ALSO WHEN V OPEN UR EXCEL SHEET A LINK (='C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\[Data.base.A.xls]Data.1'!D1999)
APPEARS BUT THE FILE IS NOT THERE IN OUR SYSTEM. FROM WHERE THIS LINK IS UPDATED
KINDLY REPLY

Nifty + Equity said...

Murali - 5250 by June 25th / Jul 7th

Rochak - 4300 by Aug 9 & 3400 - 3600 by October 28

golfdude said...

@ilango sir,

I am confused. You praised BRamesh for his blog - but his post seems to have been removed. Can someone post his blog ?

@Bramesh,

Can you post your blog url or ur trading plan ?


Thanks

gd

VIKAS said...

Dear Sir, just become follower of your blog, found it DIFFERENTLY informative. I am newbee in TA but not in markets.I am trying to learn from my own-books,sites..etc..Please guide me from where can I get systematic training enough to make my balance +ve..
Thanx..
Vikas(vikas2659@gmail.com)

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....