dear ilango sir, predicting something in a limited timeframe as in futures and options , will have only 50 % chances . as warren buffet said derivatives are mass destructive weapons of financial world. what is your opinion sir. regards, gopi
UP)-ACC and ITC reached VIX target. Rest are in the direction to target - none against so far. (DOWN)- Counters also stuck to VIX - other than RPower,Sterlite which are coming out of "OS"(ST). === Watch the Banks - Govt Announced releasing of 600+crore capital infusion. Watch Vijaya,BOB,Yes (I am holding).(+ interest rate announcement due). === Sujatha - While Tamil friends will thank you for the wishes, for rm it will appear as "jangri ka thukda".("Vivek-take diversion"). === Sir - I missed some point (as usual). Was there any problem in the file? Just advise for rectification.
=== Sethu Sir - "Unbeatable" song. You may know that the singer's mother tongue was not Tamil. You try "Tiruvasagam" by Ilayaraja.
I remember the guy who predicted last month Bullish view of this expiry on basis of simple BADLA SYSTEM. I tried to find out his old msg but could not find it but hats off to his theory & conviction. Hv u remember that guy & his observation sir?
In the EOD post,it is written -'"5345 to 5290" - decisive into tomorrow's trade.' In the daily chart,it is shown that above 5355, Nifty should go to 5385. In the Tech Table, some resistances@5325-5340.
So, can I conclude, that Nifty sustaining above 5340-5355 zone can take it to 5400+ ?
Sir - Will check it at my end before mailing today. During y'day's narrow range, 42 of the 43 F&O counters (high turn over counters) exhibited reduction in OI - Does it denote Shorts being exited meaning Bears see an Upward trend? Please ponder. === Sethu Sir - TMS only (he popularised it and "Pachai maa malai pol" than the composers. Contribution of non-Tamilians in the development of the language was immense/to be grateful about. ("Veerama Muni" was an Italian).TMS,MSV and P Suseela ...God bless them.
HEllo friends a BUY call on indian hotels is being suggested on my blog( fresh update ), along with a Saibaba bhajan ( yest. night ) since today is a Sai Vaar. Please visit my blog and let me know ur reactions. thanks regards stock2gains.blogspot.com
TMS, MSV, P.Susheela - when i was a kid, we used to look forward to "oliyum oliyum" on doordarshan - friday evenings. If the first song is a "old" song, then we used to walk away because we knew that all songs were MSV/TMS songs :). We used to wait for Raja's songs. Now with millions of channels, I assume the current gen doesnt care. I still enjoy Rehman ( isnt he prev gen already - man i am getting old ).
I am waiting eagerly for the day when my 5 year old grows up and calls me old school...
Sethu Sir - "Sourashtrian""Pattu Nool karar". See his photoes. He wears "Vibhuthi" and "Kumkum". Iyengars will not do it. Particularly not 50 years back.
"oliyum oliyum" on friday evenings...gone are those sweet days ! I grew up listenting to Raja's songs and what a musician he is ! I am an ardent fant of raja, spb & suseela ! We were in a town which did not have the relay station, so heavily depended on long antennas, adjusting its direction whenever any imp programme is around !
T. M. Soundararajan (TMS) (March 24, 1923 in Madurai), is a legendary playback singer from the Tamil film industry for Four Decades. He gave voice to most of M. G. Ramachandran , Sivaji Ganesan, Jey Sankar and Ravichandran songs in Tamil films. Popularly known as "TMS" is from the Sourashtra community from Madurai. He is a devotee of Lord Subrahmanya (called Lord Muruga in Tamil) and sang many devotional songs on Him. Even at the Age of 85 years, he is still actively singing for Tamil Film industry and the latest one "Valiban Suttrum Ulagam" along with P Susila is expected to be released in this year . More information about TMS is found at website: http://www.tmsounderarajan.org
My dad was a die-hard, to the core cricket fan...he visited chepauk every year from 1952 to 1989 when he met with a small accident which stopped him from that.
He bought a b/w solidare tv from madras only to watch cricket after Jun3 1983 India show ! And, i rememeber each and every moment after that ! Its a agony watching Ind-Pak matches in Sharjah....I did not spare any Hindu god for not helping India !
"TMS" has become an integral part of us with his voice.
@ Wormwood,
When a particular level(resistance) is breached with higher volumes, it becomes a valid break out as more people or more money has chased it up. You can see these volume changes at such instances from the intra charts.
gd/ka/sundar - how I used to tolerate insolent BULLIES in school just because they had EC TV at home - which my GOVT Servant gazetted officer father cud not afford. My mother convinced him to sell her gold jewellery to buy TV - "Children are going like beggars to watch Oliyum oliyum". Wish Dad is with me today. Think of such parents, you feel like making money with vengence.
@RG sir...I take these words to the heart - " Think of such parents, you feel like making money with vengence "
I got into the market to make quick money so that it can help build a house for my parents. I want to buy a house and have my father's name in front ! This thing always drives me !
In the EOD post,it is written -'"5345 to 5290" - decisive into tomorrow's trade.' In the daily chart,it is shown that above 5355, Nifty should go to 5385. In the Tech Table, some resistances@5325-5340.
So, can I conclude, that Nifty sustaining above 5340-5355 zone can take it to 5400+ ?
there you are RG sir again with your spot on words ! " But don't chase it...allow it to happen. Remember "Get rich slowly" (that is a SURE way)"
I learnt it hard way....but at the end of it all, seems i landed at a perfect place to get to the abode of tech education...Ilango sir & blog ! I really respect him, his attitude...his whole being !
thanks for igniting memories of "rangoli", "chitrahar" and "oliyum oliyum" and “sunday movies”..myself and my brother used to walk a mile to reach a home where they had b/w t.v and allowed us –bunch of kids - to see all these programs- lovely school days.. :)
"Kukke Subramanya" temple is on the way to Mangalore from Madikkeri.(Karnataka). Just let me know if u want to visit. Karnataka is full of lovely temples.
47 comments:
dear ilango sir,
predicting something in a limited timeframe as in futures and options , will have only 50 % chances . as warren buffet said derivatives are mass destructive weapons of financial world. what is your opinion sir.
regards,
gopi
"Warren Buffet" invests based on his excellent fundamental analysis and he has proved it by being the "richest" amongst his clans.
His warning is for the general public who dabbles in it without proper study & experience.
As long as you "manage your risks" well, know when to accelerate and decelerate, it is alright.
Such questions should be put to the relevant person like "Jesse Livermoore" and not "Warren Buffet".
Hi Ilango,
Please put yeserday's EOD post under Label "Market Wisdom".
It will perfectly suit there.
regards
Thank you sir.
gm sir and friends,
heard somewhere lord shiva created the language(tamil) and
taught to sage agastya and then it spread.
UP)-ACC and ITC reached VIX target. Rest are in the direction to target - none against so far.
(DOWN)- Counters also stuck to VIX - other than RPower,Sterlite which are coming out of "OS"(ST).
===
Watch the Banks - Govt Announced releasing of 600+crore capital infusion. Watch Vijaya,BOB,Yes (I am holding).(+ interest rate announcement due).
===
Sujatha - While Tamil friends will thank you for the wishes, for rm it will appear as "jangri ka thukda".("Vivek-take diversion").
===
Sir - I missed some point (as usual). Was there any problem in the file? Just advise for rectification.
===
Sethu Sir - "Unbeatable" song. You may know that the singer's mother tongue was not Tamil. You try "Tiruvasagam" by Ilayaraja.
Dear ILango sir!
I remember the guy who predicted last month Bullish view of this expiry on basis of simple BADLA SYSTEM. I tried to find out his old msg but could not find it but hats off to his theory & conviction. Hv u remember that guy & his observation sir?
Rgrds,
KUMAR
@ RG SIR - உங்கள் தயவால் சிறிய செம்மொழி மாநாடு நடக்கிறது இங்கே :)
@ Piyush - Thanks for the information.
@ Sethu - Do you think RG donno "what you have mentioned" :P
@ Rajagopal,
When I downloaded the file and try to open it, I got a different "icon" showing software incompatibility.
Only this morning, I tried it from my son's computer and it opened and I uploaded.
I really do not have a clue why it happened..?
@ Kumar,
OI experts suggest a higher range for the day.
Our TA has given an upward bias - see EOD Hour rsi chart.
Last month series, our analysis as well as other OI analysis worked well.
Shai of "vtrender" (My blog list) also called it correct based on VIX and OI readings.
@kumar
check the post of expiry day u'll find there,
of prashant,
rv also uses this anlon with his so many mathods
typo along instead of anlon
Dear Ilango and Blogmates,
Good Morning,
My best wishes for my all Tamil Friends/Families on the occasion of "World Classical Tamil Conference"
ilngo sir,
Are u still facing this prblem - "I got a different "icon" showing software incompatibility."
If yes then please send me a screen-shot then I will check that issue
Good Morning sir & friends.
Edserv has broken out after consolidating in d range 185-195. Near term target 218, 225, 235.
Dear mynac,
Thank you.
Ilangoji,
In the EOD post,it is written -'"5345 to 5290" - decisive into tomorrow's trade.' In the daily chart,it is shown that above 5355, Nifty should go to 5385. In the Tech Table, some resistances@5325-5340.
So, can I conclude, that Nifty sustaining above 5340-5355 zone can take it to 5400+ ?
Sir - Will check it at my end before mailing today.
During y'day's narrow range, 42 of the 43 F&O counters (high turn over counters) exhibited reduction in OI - Does it denote Shorts being exited meaning Bears see an Upward trend? Please ponder.
===
Sethu Sir - TMS only (he popularised it and "Pachai maa malai pol" than the composers. Contribution of non-Tamilians in the development of the language was immense/to be grateful about. ("Veerama Muni" was an Italian).TMS,MSV and P Suseela ...God bless them.
HEllo friends
a BUY call on indian hotels is being suggested on my blog( fresh update ), along with a Saibaba bhajan ( yest. night ) since today is a Sai Vaar. Please visit my blog and let me know ur reactions.
thanks
regards
stock2gains.blogspot.com
Has anyone noticed activity on 5300 put.. I've never seen it before.. I think that may drag nifty little lower..
5329-5333 range may give support to any correction in nifty,if it has to move up near 5370-5380 as recomm by some here on this blog
Guys Nifty Intra day trading system
http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/index.php/2010/06/breakout-trading-system/
Please leave ur comments for further improvements
OT...
I made a reco of EXCELINFO 2 days back. Up 6-7% till now. More to come.
-- gd
i dont know much technical about market
but i make sure that
keep long untill u will see 2 dayes FII selling fig.
STILL DATE THARE MOOD IS ON LONG SIDE
@RG,
TMS, MSV, P.Susheela - when i was a kid, we used to look forward to "oliyum oliyum" on doordarshan - friday evenings. If the first song is a "old" song, then we used to walk away because we knew that all songs were MSV/TMS songs :). We used to wait for Raja's songs. Now with millions of channels, I assume the current gen doesnt care. I still enjoy Rehman ( isnt he prev gen already - man i am getting old ).
I am waiting eagerly for the day when my 5 year old grows up and calls me old school...
-- gd
OoT (which one is not from RG?).
Sethu Sir - "Sourashtrian""Pattu Nool karar". See his photoes. He wears "Vibhuthi" and "Kumkum". Iyengars will not do it. Particularly not 50 years back.
@golfdude,
"oliyum oliyum" on friday evenings...gone are those sweet days ! I grew up listenting to Raja's songs and what a musician he is ! I am an ardent fant of raja, spb & suseela !
We were in a town which did not have the relay station, so heavily depended on long antennas, adjusting its direction whenever any imp programme is around !
hmm....those were the days ! Thanks man !!
regards
@ Sethu - R G - means - Really Good :))
It's better we have to "Double check" our questions before asking him or writing him anything ..
Don't take it seriously..just kidding
hello ilango...good morning...how can we know that a stock has crossed a particular level WITH VOLUMES...PLZ CLARIFY....
Sethu Sir (Sorry another OoT).
T. M. Soundararajan (TMS) (March 24, 1923 in Madurai), is a legendary playback singer from the Tamil film industry for Four Decades. He gave voice to most of M. G. Ramachandran , Sivaji Ganesan, Jey Sankar and Ravichandran songs in Tamil films. Popularly known as "TMS" is from the Sourashtra community from Madurai. He is a devotee of Lord Subrahmanya (called Lord Muruga in Tamil) and sang many devotional songs on Him. Even at the Age of 85 years, he is still actively singing for Tamil Film industry and the latest one "Valiban Suttrum Ulagam" along with P Susila is expected to be released in this year . More information about TMS is found at website: http://www.tmsounderarajan.org
Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._M._Soundararajan
ka, golfdude,
"Oliyum oliyum" in those b/w TVs! You forgot to add that. those days!! I agree with you ka.
My dad was a die-hard, to the core cricket fan...he visited chepauk every year from 1952 to 1989 when he met with a small accident which stopped him from that.
He bought a b/w solidare tv from madras only to watch cricket after Jun3 1983 India show !
And, i rememeber each and every moment after that ! Its a agony watching Ind-Pak matches in Sharjah....I did not spare any Hindu god for not helping India !
we forgot the sunday evening movies !
Regards
@ Rajagopal,
"TMS" has become an integral part of us with his voice.
@ Wormwood,
When a particular level(resistance) is breached with higher volumes, it becomes a valid break out as more people or more money has chased it up. You can see these volume changes at such instances from the intra charts.
gd/ka/sundar - how I used to tolerate insolent BULLIES in school just because they had EC TV at home - which my GOVT Servant gazetted officer father cud not afford. My mother convinced him to sell her gold jewellery to buy TV - "Children are going like beggars to watch Oliyum oliyum". Wish Dad is with me today.
Think of such parents, you feel like making money with vengence.
@RG sir...I take these words to the heart - " Think of such parents, you feel like making money with vengence "
I got into the market to make quick money so that it can help build a house for my parents. I want to buy a house and have my father's name in front ! This thing always drives me !
thank you..
regards
Reposting --
Ilangoji,
In the EOD post,it is written -'"5345 to 5290" - decisive into tomorrow's trade.' In the daily chart,it is shown that above 5355, Nifty should go to 5385. In the Tech Table, some resistances@5325-5340.
So, can I conclude, that Nifty sustaining above 5340-5355 zone can take it to 5400+ ?
market,
5400 CE writing is on...11 lacs acc so far today.
5300 PE writing is on....25 lacks acc.......
that almost tells that 5300 might hold today...thats enough of an insurance !
regards
Sir & family..
Ga..
@RG
whr is this temple related to nagdevta near manglore..
@ ka
Yor mail id as i want to send GOOD STORY
kk
ka - all the best. But don't chase it...allow it to happen. Remember "Get rich slowly" (that is a SURE way).
We may see a spurt in Ashok Leyland beyond 63.60 - only problem, Nano and Scarpio are waiting for petrol.
@ Manu - R u asking about "Kukke Subramaniya" temple?
Yes sujatha that is what he means seems... as no other famous temple there apart from that .. Very good place ..
regards
prakash
there you are RG sir again with your spot on words !
" But don't chase it...allow it to happen. Remember "Get rich slowly" (that is a SURE way)"
I learnt it hard way....but at the end of it all, seems i landed at a perfect place to get to the abode of tech education...Ilango sir & blog ! I really respect him, his attitude...his whole being !
thank you ilango sir....
regards
ka,
thanks for igniting memories of "rangoli", "chitrahar" and "oliyum oliyum" and “sunday movies”..myself and my brother used to walk a mile to reach a home where they had b/w t.v and allowed us –bunch of kids - to see all these programs- lovely school days.. :)
NEW POST DONE.
@ Fire,
I summarised it in the "Tech. table sheet" of Premarket view as "Some resistances @ 5325-5345. Market is spending time there to move higher.
Manu -
"Kukke Subramanya" temple is on the way to Mangalore from Madikkeri.(Karnataka). Just let me know if u want to visit. Karnataka is full of lovely temples.
HELLO FRIENDS
our targets completed in UTV SOFT. 2 more trades suggested. Please have a look at stock2gains.blogspot.com
thanks
regards
My 2 cents update on Nifty state...
http://safegamble.blogspot.com/2010/06/nifty-might-be-overbought-but.html
-- gd
Post a Comment