Rm Sir, Here subscribe by email link is missing I mail twice Illango regarding this but no reply from his side. Some change has to be made to get the link back. This problem is only here no other blog have similar problem
My cousin is associated with a highly reputed big brokerage firm of delhi, they are most ecnomical & provides fast trading system Diet on most competetive rates to high turnover clients. So if u r inetrested then mail me at FUTURESFINCAP@YAHOO.CO.IN & i will send details to u.
@masti1780 Well, the link is very much here and i am using it all the time. Though it appears only when i am logged in to my google account. Take help of some software guy, they could throw some light on what is happening on your browser. regards.
Itry on my pc & in cyber cafe also not a single but 3 as i am not online whole day so previously I use it but now dats I cant find out that link. I also logged in through Google
HI DEAR SIR ILANGO, PLZ check this http://vipreetinvestments.blogspot.com/2010/06/reigning-nifty-1st-june-2010-monthly.html sir plz see this link and give yr suggestion this right or wrong as by TA? regards, alpesh
I try It also but cant recive coments in my mail box like the link below post coment box. It takes some other source I dont know it But I try it twicly & failed.
thanks manni, its some browser setting that plays hide and seek, in another site i am able to find the link, may be some compatibility in script setting in browser. thanks
Positional Trading as per EOD market table as per my view: Long when Nifty cross 5day Low EMA and hold till nifty break 5day Low EMA. After you long in Nifty and Nifty rise 150-200 point ( Normally happen as per Back testing of Data of Last 4 years ) you Book one lot and one hold for SAR. 5 Day Low EMA will also increase day by day when Nifty rise and also your stop loss. This strategy is same for short sale. I use this strategy since last one year ( Back tested 4 years ) and accuracy is 95% and I earn 400-500 points in Nifty per month. I use this strategy for Trading in Silver Future also and result is same and accuracy is 95% and I earn 3000-4000 points in Silver Future per month.
I would prefer it as a "rounding top"..to be confirmed. I am not able to treat it as rising wedge.
I use monthly TA "only at certain occasions". Though a sell is generated in MAY, the follow up confirmation is expected in this month. If not, Nifty can reverse and go to new highs.
I prefer to concentrate on "week, Day, Hour & 5-minute" in that order.
Hello Pawan, Your views seem to be interesting and will be of help. If it is ok for you, Can you please send me a test mail or your contact details @nagarajan1660@gmail.com. I have a few doubts and need your help to get clarified. Thanks.
can you give me a sample trade u entered last with the EMAs. When I see ilango sir's tech table, I am trying to see when the entry would have been according to ur rule.
Last trade: Nifty purchased by me as on 26.05.2010 when 5 day Low EMA is 4891 and Nifty cross this EMA, 50% booked at when Nifty 5000 and balance hold for SAR and yesterday 5 day low EMA is 4992 and it is my SL and SAR.
It was suggested to start with a sell..! Levels need to be adjusted according to the world markets... A minimum of 5005NF was expected..could go lower if the short term trend persists.
4965 to 5095 is a tug of war zone. Risk-reward will be favourable if you sell or buy closer to the extremes.
@ rochak i dont want to guide anybody.and its not possible actually as most persons here are much more experienced than me. i'm just putting my views based on my intuition.
62 comments:
Small triangle of 28 points in Tata Steel hourly chart.
488-502 are the levels to watch.
Sir & Family
GM..
tot-amit
whr s d chart..plz gv me ur blog id
r mail me manunidhi21@gmail.com
thnx
Hi Manu,
chart is posted here
http://tradingontechnicals.blogspot.com/2010/06/tata-steel-hourly.html
hi anyone pls post the levels for sesagoa.
Thnx tot-amit
but i m regular visitior of ths blog..didnt knw
whn u put tot(abbr) as prefix..add "a "to it
in punjabi Tota(beautiful chick)
Hi Again,
Thank you for your inputs regarding following brokers
Ventura
RK Global
Any other options for trading in FNO only
Thanks
Rm Sir,
Here subscribe by email link is missing
I mail twice Illango regarding this
but no reply from his side.
Some change has to be made to get the link back.
This problem is only here no other blog have similar
problem
hello Ilango sir and all,
good morning,
please tell me which numbers indicate ORB in premarket chart or premarket table,
thanks in advance
you are right musti1780. the email link is missing
hey manu..
thats the nice one... "ToTa-Amit" ha ha
I rename myself as"ToT-Amit" coz 'Amit' is a very common name.
and that time someone was posting market profile in the name of Amit..
so not to get myself confused with someone else, I chnaged it.
by the way "ToT" stands for Trading on Technicals... thats my blog name.
Thanx
Dear Wallace!
My cousin is associated with a highly reputed big brokerage firm of delhi, they are most ecnomical & provides fast trading system Diet on most competetive rates to high turnover clients. So if u r inetrested then mail me at FUTURESFINCAP@YAHOO.CO.IN & i will send details to u.
rgrds,
KUMAR
Good MOrning Ilango Sir
@masti1780
Well, the link is very much here and i am using it all the time. Though it appears only when i am logged in to my google account. Take help of some software guy, they could throw some light on what is happening on your browser.
regards.
RM,
i too dont get the subscribe by email link in here ...
tried many ways so far.
should try with another browser [IE & firefox not helpful so far]
Itry on my pc & in cyber cafe also
not a single but 3 as i am not online whole day
so previously I use it but now dats I cant find out that
link.
I also logged in through Google
HI
DEAR SIR ILANGO,
PLZ check this
http://vipreetinvestments.blogspot.com/2010/06/reigning-nifty-1st-june-2010-monthly.html
sir plz see this link and give yr suggestion this right or wrong as by TA?
regards,
alpesh
Hi all,
Good morning.
Sir,
Monthly levels not yet updated???? Kindly look into that. Waiting for your levels.
Thanks in advance and regards
@masti1780
the link is on the right panel of the blog under "Subscribe by Email" section.
you can select "Comments" and subscribe it... if you are using Outlook then it is much easier to do so.
go through the Right Panel slowly as the "Subscribe By Email" section is small and there is high chances of missing it.
Thanx
I try It also but cant recive coments in my mail box like
the link below post coment box.
It takes some other source I dont know it
But I try it twicly & failed.
Nifty at 21 & 103 EMA crossover point
@mok/musti
I just subscribed using google account & its working fine....I'm receiving all the comments in my mailbox
hello Ilango sir and all,
good morning,
asking again, please tell me which numbers indicate ORB in premarket chart or premarket table,
thanks in advance
thanks manni,
its some browser setting that plays hide and seek,
in another site i am able to find the link, may be some compatibility in script setting in browser.
thanks
Hi Musti,
please give ur email id... I will try to do it for you.
sanju,
if i am correct,
ORB is the 9.15 am High and Low,
its not availaable at premarket,
Dear All,
Positional Trading as per EOD market table as per my view: Long when Nifty cross 5day Low EMA and hold till nifty break 5day Low EMA. After you long in Nifty and Nifty rise 150-200 point ( Normally happen as per Back testing of Data of Last 4 years ) you Book one lot and one hold for SAR. 5 Day Low EMA will also increase day by day when Nifty rise and also your stop loss. This strategy is same for short sale. I use this strategy since last one year ( Back tested 4 years ) and accuracy is 95% and I earn 400-500 points in Nifty per month. I use this strategy for Trading in Silver Future also and result is same and accuracy is 95% and I earn 3000-4000 points in Silver Future per month.
ToTamit
My mail id musti1780@gmail.com
hi
sir ilango
if u have time plz ckeck link and give me yr suggestion of abv quition
regards,
alpesh
@ alpesh,
I would prefer it as a "rounding top"..to be confirmed. I am not able to treat it as rising wedge.
I use monthly TA "only at certain occasions". Though a sell is generated in MAY, the follow up confirmation is expected in this month. If not, Nifty can reverse and go to new highs.
I prefer to concentrate on "week, Day, Hour & 5-minute" in that order.
@ Sanju,
"ORB" strategy - please check under "Always start trading with these".
It is the first 15 minutes actual "High - Low" that are likely to give a break out/ break down trades. Very good on reversal days.
Hello Pawan, Your views seem to be interesting and will be of help. If it is ok for you, Can you please send me a test mail or your contact details @nagarajan1660@gmail.com. I have a few doubts and need your help to get clarified. Thanks.
anybody know, something special happening in HINDUSTAN GLASS
huge spurt with heavy volues
@pawan jangid
pls guide for the link of EOD
thnx
any views on IFCI?
thank you very much Ilango sir
@pawan,
can you give me a sample trade u entered last with the EMAs. When I see ilango sir's tech table, I am trying to see when the entry would have been according to ur rule.
Thanks
gd
These slow days are so boring compared to the "What's happening to the mkt??!!" days.:)
@musti1780
pls add me on gtalk... have sent you the request.
do you use Outlook or have Outlook on your PC??
GM Ilango sir, i m still waiting for a conservative trade?
Any Levels for that?or sud i sell @5070 NF and wait for closing??
Thanks
June starts very quietly i.e, good sideways movement which we haven’t seen at least in recent past.. We had a quite busy may month..
Dear Golfdude
Last trade: Nifty purchased by me as on 26.05.2010 when 5 day Low EMA is 4891 and Nifty cross this EMA, 50% booked at when Nifty 5000 and balance hold for SAR and yesterday 5 day low EMA is 4992 and it is my SL and SAR.
Hai everyone
Nifty hour chart updated
http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/06/nifty-hour-chart-trend-line-break-trade.html
thank you
@illango,
yeh its seems to be forming topping pattern in weekly,infact its a large topping pattern, with decline volumes..
@ pawanji
pls guide for the link of EOD you use
Thnx
Dear KKay
Just use 5 day low EMA, Today it is 4992 as per Nifty Intra update - 1 table of this blog.
@ bizagra,
It was suggested to start with a sell..! Levels need to be adjusted according to the world markets... A minimum of 5005NF was expected..could go lower if the short term trend persists.
4965 to 5095 is a tug of war zone. Risk-reward will be favourable if you sell or buy closer to the extremes.
@ rochak
i dont want to guide anybody.and its not possible actually as most persons here are much more experienced than me. i'm just putting my views based on my intuition.
@ Pawan Jangid,
Means if today nifty closes below 4992 we should remain in conservative short....? and daily watch 5day low ema for trailing stop loss....?
-arpit
Exactly Dear Arpitg345
@ Pawan Jangid,
I think stop loss when the first trade initiated would be 5day High ema i.e. for short below 4992 the stop loss would be 5051. Am I righ...?
-aript
Hi All
this is good;
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0kPlZMvFr70/TAEtH_DHGgI/AAAAAAAAAXA/GjEmM4McP-M/s1600/locher_may29.gif
Cheers!!!
Hello friends,
I invite views on charts posted at below link.
http://tradingontechnicals.blogspot.com/2010/06/nifty-ta-views-invited.html
+ve div in 5 min chart.
http://safegamble.blogspot.com/2010/05/june-1-pos-div5-min-chart.html
-- gd
Tryin2Trade,
Funny. The more the media keeps talking like this, then it is accumulation time.
-- gd
@ pawanji,
thnx as per my observation you are holding buy position
for one lot to be SL & SAR @ 4992 am i right pls reply
@pawan,
Good trade. How did u get 5-day low EMA ? From tech table here ? Or u did ur own calculation ?
Thanks
-- gd
NEW POST DONE
Pawan,
You said
Long when Nifty cross 5day Low EMA and hold till nifty break 5day Low EMA.
Can you clarify if the trade for long or short is placed when nifty crosses 5 day low ema during intra day or only based on EOD close data.
sir
do u go through Vivek Patil EW analysis?
Dear KGovind
Trade when nifty crosses 5 day low ema during intra day and hold with confidence when close below this.
close below or above this as the case may be
Dear pawan Jangid,
Your strategy is very interesting. I have a lot to contribute to you.Kindly send a test mail to me at sumitba@ yahoo.com
Post a Comment