Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
-
5010-5039 supply zone proved a ST resistance. 5002 proved a break down point. 4945 to 4982 proved a corrective rise, monitored with an ...
15 comments:
dear ilango ""NIFTY has made a ISLAND reversal tgt 4400
reaching @ fastest time is possible go light till Sensex
reversal leve16963 & Nifty fut 5070""" this is twitter
update of mr. ak.prabakar. what is meaning of island reversal?
is it formed in nifty?
Tomorrow's range : 5020 to 5070. Most probable Close = 5060
@Prakaash Duraisamy,
Island reversal: http://www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/island_reversal.php
There's a bearish island top (if you look at the Nifty in one way) which is considered to have an 83% chance of success. One of the rarest forms, apparently.
@Prakaash,
... 77% success with a 21% profit according to this video:http://www.tradingtips.com/island-bottoms-and-tops-short-term-reversal-patterns/
Dear Ilango and all other blogmates,
I have never said that I am Ilango's critic.
@ Ilango, Neither I am your critic nor I am your wife. As Yoda said in your post "A clarification", I sounded a male and of course, I am a male and MY NAME IS JAY.
I am in stock market for the last 20 years and I believe, some of your readers namely RM, Ramesh, Sathish, Manu etc. etc. knows me very well. Anyway, I have no business to prove myself. Since you have written that i have made this id to spread rumour, but actually its not like that. I remember once you have announced in this blog that your critic is your wife. So, how it comes that I am your critic? Is it only for same name ? I believe there are so many persons named JAY...............
@RG, This monkey have everything what a successful man needs in his life and yes, including both hands....LOL
To all:: Now I think, I should not post anything in this blog to avoid any confusion with Ilango's critic.
Better I should keep away......
@Ilango, Even I can remember your postings to Sudarshan Sukhani's blog.......Anyway, my search for someone is still on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sir,
Nifty (5034↓101): The Nifty pull back reacted from 5148 as against the third target level of 5149. The Nifty reaction from 5148 was from the crucial 61.8% retracement of its previous fall. the Nifty has reacted almost 113 points from 5148, its today’s low of 5004 is at the green channel support trend line. The Nifty some how managed to sustain and was able to give a close with the green channel support trend line.
Within the channel, the Nifty may show a pull back up to 5058-5075-5092 levels and these levels may also act as resistances. Under any circumstance, the Nifty move below 4995 would turn the bias negative and the next target and support level would be at 4961 levels. The Nifty move below 4961 would confirm the completion of pull back rally and Nifty would move down to 4850-4781 levels.
Stay neutral, long position to be initiated only above 5149 levels.
Am I right Sir....???
thank you yoda
dow again down by 100 points ....
maal laaooooo...
Hello,
Seems once in a while we will keep getting the comedy parade. What does this Jay Kay Ell Emm want here? It has not connection to trade or technicals, except someone with extreme intentions. And, impotent to do anything, this Jay is enjoying becoming J for Joker ...
Cannot understand the logic of perverse satisfaction.
Hi all,
Some midnight musings
"Just" came online and what better place to be than "Just nifty"
So Ilango caught some fever(must have recovered by now)..but the temperature of the blog seems to be on the rise
@Jay(above one)
Please don't lose your cool...In fact I was a little surprised when you said that you are in the markets for 20 years
Not expected that from a 20 year old market vetran
There is always a confusion with "screen names",and if you have been following this blog, previously we have had "cyber" and
a "Rajagopal ID Faker" .Such instances have created lots of confusion and trouble before
Case in point ....ever wondered why "Mok" has that funny id with numbers (so many) attached to his screen name?
In this virtual world, things are interpreted differently by people although they are not intended to be so....(happens with me on messenger so many times)
That's all about it....never been so serious in my comments,so let me spend a minute with "Raja Paji"
@Raja Paji
It's high time that you should change your profile picture,Its not the "phela" or the "doosra" you have got six arrows stuck up in the wrong place.
Perhaps it's the irresistible pose of yours that's attracting people towards you.Or is it "the inverted cup and handle pattern" (Topi pattern) that you are trying to explain ?:))
@all
I dug up "just nifty " archives ...agreed it not a weekend,found this post written by Ilango dedicated to Jay!!!
Should bring some peace within troubled minds
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/2009/03/saint-in-wrong-place.html
Cheers :))
LOL!! How things snowball on the net.:)
@Jay: As Anuj says, stay cool. Now that its cleared up, I'm sure people will get used to your nick as different from Ilango's critic.:)
Good morning Ilango sir,
Hope your health is restored. Just to remind you that the Nifty, Banknifty and Rajagopal sir's files are not uploaded for june 7. Kindly check.
Ok, before market begins: I've got more details on the paper-trade in the last 3 months for '5-ema hourly'.
If you went in only one direction with 5-ema, not much difference:
profit shorts: 49,300/-
profit longs: 41,250/-
buy comm: 9750/-
sell comm: 9750/-
If you added a position when 5-ema keeps rising/falling on the third hour (and closing when 5-ema turns for 3 hours):
accumulation@3hr (shorts) 32050/-
comm 3250/-
accumulation @3hr(longs) 23550/-
comm 3500/-
-------------------------------------
The average loss for the first position would be 3-25 pts (150/- to 1250/-); for the second position between 20-45 pts (1000 to 2250/-).
So we could add a stoploss of 25 for every additional position.
Post a Comment