Monday, May 17, 2010

Nifty Intraday Update-IV

Nifty found support at 4954-4965NF.
Nifty has closed above "Hour High ema".
If it closes above "5058", the short term bounce might continue with some caution.

32 comments:

Sukanya said...

I do not get the comments: testing

prashant shah said...

llango sir

jittery said...

testing

kris said...

sir i have taken long at 5000 and ended up with 55 points...reason is ur tech table. thank you for ur kind.

Anonymous said...

visible

Anonymous said...

Sir

at last I am seeing your test msg.

autostrada said...

if people click on headlines rather than comments they may be able to read and see the comments

jittery said...

dear sir,
i have nifty short @ 5053 what should be my SL

Please guide

Sukanya said...

Illango! I cansee your testing message @ 2.50pm

Anil said...

sensex down 1%
nifty down .45%

god knows what is going on..??

Anil said...

Europe 1% up..they say we r following europe..

so tomorrow gap up should be there..to catch europe if europe ends at such high levels.

Prabhakar said...

Sir,
As per your morning suggestion, can I resell my covered positional nifty at 5080? or any change is there?
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

14 comments and i can only veiw 2. Sirs and pisreoprts

prashant shah said...

testing agin

Kiran said...

strange thing is i can read everyones messages.

Ilango said...

I think the comments are appearing delayed and getting sorted out.

picman said...

testing

bimon said...

Sir,

Now i am seeing the comments once again. I have taken shorts@5057 NF and have pending orders to short more@ 5079. Can I carry the shorts or should I square off today?

Ilango said...

@ Jittery,

Keep a SL of 5080 for the day.

Ilango said...

A daily close below 5058(Low ema) will keep the pressure on Nifty.

Ilango said...

@ Prabhakar,

Have you sold..?(It missed our 5080 narrowly)

Anonymous said...

Sir

I have still not re initiated new shorts. What should I do. Plus this 5158 is cionfusing because nifty has gone down after your msg.

prashant shah said...

now i can see msg

Prabhakar said...

Ilango Sir,
I waiting for 5080 level for resell my covered nifty. Please suggest me.
Thank you.

Prabhakar said...

Can I sold here Sir?

Anonymous said...

Sir

Do we need to carry shorts or can i re short tomorrow

Ilango said...

@ Prabhakar,

It looks like it might close above the Low ema - 5058. You will get higher levels tomorrow.

This seem to be a short term bounce - may last a day or two if 5025 holds.

Prabhakar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anil said...

Turnover
cash 12,970 cr
f&O 112856

not a bad day,,,good turnover

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir. I shorted half today. I will short the rest tomorrow at 5080 level

prashant shah said...

bye llango sir AND ALL BLOG FRIENDS

shr said...

@RG,
Europe is the middle man (odd man out)... they dance to our tunes and swing to the yanks beats.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....