Deae Ilango, Salute to your 5260. Long or Short,I will be careful if tomorrow Nifty shall start to trade above 5260-62 in convincing manner.Close above 5260 shall be alarming sign for both bulls and bears for their respective views.Thanks.Let us see tomorrow.Good Night.
4 comments:
Hai ilango sir and others
Reliance is trading near support area. I am posting
the reliance daily chart here.
http://niftychartsandpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/05/reliance-technical-analysis-for-03-may.html
thank you
Deae Ilango,
Salute to your 5260. Long or Short,I will be careful if tomorrow Nifty shall start to trade above 5260-62 in convincing manner.Close above 5260 shall be alarming sign for both bulls and bears for their respective views.Thanks.Let us see tomorrow.Good Night.
Please read Dear.Now a day lot of spell mistakes.Sub Editor fired.
Dear Ilango & Blogmates,
The MP Values for 4th May is given below;
================
MP Values:
VAH - 5245
POC - 5223
VAL - 5216
================
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
Post a Comment