Scoring 83% in ICSE is great. He must have worked hard for this Congrats again.
--------------------
A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. Helen Rowland
Yesterday went to my village to attend relative marriage. so could not see the market. any way strongest stock tata motors 200 dma is 1163.(no position in stock) nifty 5400 put still holding.
For me it is 3rd of 3rd, generally it should have breakdown on last friday, but it was saved. Now this friday closing is critical. Any closing just below 5300 means disatster for market. FII still did not cover for their short position. I am holding 5400 put bought at 38 bcoz in worst case scenario, I will have to exit it cost to cost in last 2 days of expiry week/
On suggestion of our dear Prabhakar i arranged sweets on success of ILango sir & his loving son. Kindly taste one piece of ur choice, scroll down & u will find everything there. Dear Prabhakar, U shud not take more than half due to health issues.
Dear All! Be ready to buy Nifty 5400 call between 65-40 & and stop loss will be 30, target will be 125-150 before expiry. It will be difficult to reply ur queries so kindly trade accordingly. Enjoy & take care:)
I m nor bull nor bear, just a trader nowadays so minting money from all corners. God is really kind upon me since april expiry & all my followers, frnds, clients & me earned a lot...which is sufficient for many months. I m long in Bank Nifty in every fall today but still cautious so not gave call to others:)
Dear Prabhakar! Its good that u still remember SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM, its best medicines for blood sugar which reduces very fast the side effects of Diabities too.
I understand that there will be a free seminar on Shares and Commodity trading on 22.05.2011 at Hotel Infantry, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore. It will be conducted by Mr C A Prakasan, FCA who is a trader with two decades of experience. He is successful in Shares,Commodity and Forex. I have attended his lectures/seminars and found him very knowledgeble. Any of our Bangalore family can call 9900088575 to reserve seats.
Wish it helps you. Disclaimer : I have no commercial interest in the above post. Just because I have attended his seminars and found them very educative, thought of sharing with you all. === Sanjay : Congrats and Best wishes to daughter.
No kumarji, I am not a good trader like you. I am more comfortable with just holding and part booking till the reversal. So please take it 5350-80 fast and then you can make it bounce. :|
kindly send me those levels at my mail, i will buy or sell exchange today:)
Dear SAM! Just getting out of my puts, almost 95% exited..entered long in Bank Nifty at every dip but if it will not close above 10600 EOD then i will exit. Now i want to enjoy some longs so avoiding puts for time being:)
Dear ajay vijan! No fix medicine, chat me on yahoo meseenger between 9-11 pm then i can tell something for u, not for triglyceride.
62 comments:
Good Morning Ilango Sir and Friends
Nifty Breakdown from bear flag, But the day volume is among the lowest for this series: CLICK HERE
Good Morning Sir !!
Good Morning Friends !!
Congrats on your sons Success Sir.
Scoring 83% in ICSE is great. He must have worked hard for this Congrats again.
--------------------
A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. Helen Rowland
good morning & have a nice day to dear sir & all friends.
Congrats Sir to you and your Son.
GM sir and to all JANSARians.
sir ji, good morning and to all
Good Morning Sir and all,
I think today nifty will be rangebound. 5414 on the lower side and 5456 on the upper side are to be watched.
Regards,
sreyO...
Hi all,
Yesterday went to my village to attend relative marriage. so could not see the market.
any way
strongest stock tata motors 200 dma is 1163.(no position in stock)
nifty 5400 put still holding.
DR sir, SAR for today 10682??
For me it is 3rd of 3rd, generally it should have breakdown on last friday,
but it was saved.
Now this friday closing is critical. Any closing just below 5300 means disatster for market.
FII still did not cover for their short position.
I am holding 5400 put bought at 38 bcoz in worst case scenario,
I will have to exit it cost to cost in last 2 days of expiry week/
Good Morning Sir and Friends
3rd of 3rd wave stocks (already started):
Reliance, SBI, SAIL, NTPC, Maruti, ONGC
3rd of 3rd wave stocks (Which may start any time soon):
Infosys, Hindalco, Ambuja Cement, ACC, LT
TATA motors first time broken 200 DMA just now
CNX IT holding fall, clears its 2 days high..
cooldent :D
Good Morning Everybody!
On suggestion of our dear Prabhakar i arranged sweets on success of ILango sir & his loving son. Kindly taste one piece of ur choice, scroll down & u will find everything there. Dear Prabhakar, U shud not take more than half due to health issues.
Dear All! Be ready to buy Nifty 5400 call between 65-40 & and stop loss will be 30, target will be 125-150 before expiry. It will be difficult to reply ur queries so kindly trade accordingly. Enjoy & take care:)
http://www.bikanervala.com/bikanervala/giftpack.aspx
Gud Morning Ilango Sir..
nifty trend for today
Oh, Kumar Ji turned bullish.
Anyway Strongest stock is weakest today.(tata Motors)
Good Morning Ilango Sir and JN Family.
Gm ilingo sir & friends
@ Kumar sir,,
Any stock for buy ??
For NIFTY OPTIONS Open Interest at 10:00am: Click Here
@brij. u asked where i am from yesterday. u too from baroda?
Dear Kumar Sir,
Thanks for the Sweets and took more than 1 and take SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM too. :)
@ cool,, yes i am ,, but presently from last years i am not in india.
Kumar Sir,
What about Bank Nifty?
What is JNSAR for Bank Nifty?
Dear saiBhakt!
I m nor bull nor bear, just a trader nowadays so minting money from all corners. God is really kind upon me since april expiry & all my followers, frnds, clients & me earned a lot...which is sufficient for many months. I m long in Bank Nifty in every fall today but still cautious so not gave call to others:)
Dear Prabhakar! Its good that u still remember SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM, its best medicines for blood sugar which reduces very fast the side effects of Diabities too.
hello kumarji,
what dosage you take for kali phos?
Kumar Ji,
I have seen ur calls. U r excellent trader. Best Wishes.
Master,
Sorry for the delay as I was too busy for the last 2 days in some personal work.
My gratitude for all your kind words and gestures. Congratulations for the junior Master's result. "Baapka beta sipahika ghora..." :D
Dear Kumar Sir,
I am just not remember, using it to the benefit. Hearty Thanks to you.
@Kumarji,
You are breaking my heart. What about the fantastic targets below 5440? :(
hi San sir,
will you post RIL chart!
thanks
kumar sir ,can you suggest any medicine for high triglycerides
Congratulations to ilango sir and your son..
Congratulations to ilango sir , your son and wife too
10 AM update -
H. Close - 5432
HLEMA - 5436
HCEMA - 5446
HHEMA - 5467
H.J10SAR - 5464
H.PIVOT - 5439
21H. SMA - 5508
DLEMA - 5454
DCEMA - 5475
DHEMA - 5526
Dear Ant! Kali Phos-6x dose for adult is 4 tablets 4 times daily & for less than 12 years kids is 2 tablets 4 times daily.
Dear SaiBhakt! Thanx for ur wishes.
Dear Prabhakar! Thanx for ur gesture.
Dear Fire! I know, where u were busy? 35 to 70% or even more upto now:)
Forget to wished ilango sir & family
Congratulations!!!
@Kumarji,
Back to 70% from 100% in the meanwhile. But now you are scaring me.
Dear ilango...
I want party...waiting for your invitation...thanks
Hitesh
@Sanjay,
I must not forget to congratulate you for both your child's success and your selfless regular updates.
Friends (reposting).
I understand that there will be a free seminar on Shares and Commodity trading on 22.05.2011 at Hotel Infantry, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore. It will be conducted by Mr C A Prakasan, FCA who is a trader with two decades of experience. He is successful in Shares,Commodity and Forex. I have attended his lectures/seminars and found him very knowledgeble. Any of our Bangalore family can call 9900088575 to reserve seats.
Wish it helps you.
Disclaimer : I have no commercial interest in the above post. Just because I have attended his seminars and found them very educative, thought of sharing with you all.
===
Sanjay : Congrats and Best wishes to daughter.
Vanakkam Kumar Sir,Prabha,Fire and friends.
Will catch up later.
Dear Sanjay!
Sorry for delay, hearty congratulations to u & ur wife for both of ur child's grand success.
Dear Fire!
Why scarry, if it goes 5500-5550 then its good for bears like u & me to sell on higher rates:)
@kUMAR sIR I when to buy the puts?
11 AM update -
H. Close - 5441
HLEMA - 5431
HCEMA - 5444
HHEMA - 5460
H.J10SAR - 5460
H.PIVOT - 5436
21H. SMA - 5502
DLEMA - 5453
DCEMA - 5478
DHEMA - 5526
Dear Friends,
Thank U all once again.
Sanjay
1 Kilo Gold Futures Start Trading On Hong Kong
@Kumarji,
No kumarji, I am not a good trader like you. I am more comfortable with just holding and part booking till the reversal. So please take it 5350-80 fast and then you can make it bounce. :|
@Sujatha,
Got it? Not going to leave this chance. :P
For NIFTY OPTIONS Open Interest at 11:00am: Click Here"
Dear Sujatha!
kindly send me those levels at my mail, i will buy or sell exchange today:)
Dear SAM! Just getting out of my puts, almost 95% exited..entered long in Bank Nifty at every dip but if it will not close above 10600 EOD then i will exit. Now i want to enjoy some longs so avoiding puts for time being:)
Dear ajay vijan! No fix medicine, chat me on yahoo meseenger between 9-11 pm then i can tell something for u, not for triglyceride.
@RG,
Still busy? You and Sujatha have been making guest appearance only nowadays. :)
thanks kumarji
I often take homeopathic kali bich for flu and seems good.
@Fire
I am also a fan of Sujatha, so plz forward her email to agarwal_anuj50@yahoo.com also..thanks
New Post Done.
@Fire,
Really Thanks for the Hourly updates.
DR Sir is it time to buy BN for a bull?
Post a Comment