Ilango sir, your updates gives great confidence for trader like me though grasped the JNSAR concepts to some extent, still wondering to learn more about EW in practice.
I cant give specific view but i m buying puts in every rally for positional. In Nifty i m doing intrday trading. A rally was due so its going on, it may terminate here or near 5600 but i would love to be on selling side.
Kumar Sir...i am really not sure of carrying overnight longs..becuase i have seen in the previous fall where we dont see any weakness on oneday and get huge rally and fall just like that the next day. So wanted to have an insurance with hedged positions :)
Daily Slow MACD & KST totally support your view. This rally is due to some positive divergence in hourly TF. I am following Master & you, taken 2/3 shorts. Waiting for 5610-30 levels to take remaining.
Nobody can check the market movement, it may go 5630 even beyond too but one shud be on selling side if its positional...that looks safe to me. I will be wooried 1st if it closes above 5630 again & then if 5730 crosses. Big fight is on & in the meantime weekly is in favour of BEARS only.
Hi Kumar sir, I thoughts coincide with yours. I feel the bears are allowing the mkt to go up making it look like a hoax rally. I have entered both 5500 & 5400 puts. I would like to buy more at 5600 levels. I question to you: would it be a good idea to buy a very few 5300 & 5200 puts .. they have decayed .. I feel this is just a temporary corrrection.
From Master's words -- "Larger trend remains DOWN; World markets are turning weak; Commodities markets are reversing sharply - read the direction as DOWN. Part booking is sensible but re-selling too is wise."
"Lastly..if it is the suspected "C" wave., just hold on to those shorts and use rallies to reinitiate more as long as Tech.table don't turn green in weekly TA. (Now it is in total RED)."
As Nifty is closing below WLEMA @ 5594, Weekly TT remains Red.
If u cant go short or buy puts, even then avoid longs or hedged properly. It was a due natural bounce so market may restart downward journey next week. This rally is not surprising, i already discussed about this yesterday at 3pm.
Dear DR!
I m going short in bank Nifty at 11150-170 & my stop loss was 11230 for today in future.
Yes Kumar, following carefully, not taken longs, all longs booked in the morning, waiting for some more rally further,,, Pawan thanks for the BTST. Any STBT?
@Kumar Sir, I want to say thank u for..... Yesterday as per your rec i bought BN @10733 and then sold it @10780 then after ur comment that u bought it again i bought it @10750 yesterday and today as I am not in front of screen sold @11007 So thank u for 47+257 points. And this is my trading life's first big success due to u and following this blog. Ilango Sir hats of to u for developing such a nice community.
Looking forward to see weekend blog update (usually very interesting as equally as everyday market updates) and also for the updated tech files. Cheers
54 comments:
NS at channel upper boundary now. Has to cross 5543 for further upmove. A false breakout would re-asser the 4th wave characteristic.
Oops! Master already written. Missed it. :P
@DR,
What is your BN SAR. Didn't find it in POTS.
sir - is 11110 a good level to short BN?
Bought 5500 Puts here more @75.
call
5100 34150 31500 -2650 -7.76%
5200 337500 350200 12700 3.76%
5300 170150 169050 -1100 -0.65%
5400 1695100 1731050 35950 2.12%
5500 4366350 4353050 -13300 -0.30%
5600 5552550 5339750 -212800 -3.83%
5700 6177600 6411500 233900 3.79%
5800 7013250 7090800 77550 1.11%
5900 5981550 6099450 117900 1.97%
6000 7025300 6910650 -114650 -1.63%
put
5100 1842900 2180150 337250 18.30%
5200 4603800 4857400 253600 5.51%
5300 4793600 4738350 -55250 -1.15%
5400 5163500 5676400 512900 9.93%
5500 4143050 4672750 529700 12.79%
5600 4066600 3915650 -150950 -3.71%
5700 2672400 2671400 -1000 -0.04%
5800 1685800 1486900 -198900 -11.80%
5900 548050 548500 450 0.08%
6000 388050 374850 -13200 -3.40%
Fire
POTS means Profit only Trading system
We trade like investors so still no buy call
It has to sustain/close above 11111 to go positional long
5100 PE +18%
5400 PE +10%
5500 PE +12.8%
Hitendra,
This seem to be a corrective bounce for the fall from 12000+.
During such a corrective bounce, there would be "trading ops".. Buy/ sell.
Today's close, if done above DLEma, would confirm that.
I can not give the micro levels presently.
ilango,
what is the DLEma level?
illango sir i had buy tata steel fut at 586 can i hold or
book profit as it is trading below your jnsar level .sir
pls advice
Ananyavrat: 5532, check in TT table,,, it is there.
the kind of shorts we have in the system...
must be the most since 2008...
A sustained move below 5532 (current hour low/ DLEMA) could confirm a false breakout from the channel and the v th could start.
Ilango sir, your updates gives great confidence for
trader like me though grasped the JNSAR concepts to
some extent, still wondering to learn more about
EW in practice.
Hi All.. was away from the mkt since morning. Shorts can be closed fully or part booked around 5550-5561. 5561 is 50 EMA in 30 min charts.
Kumar Sir..should i hold 1 minifty long and have a 5500 put?
Dear Ram charan!
I cant give specific view but i m buying puts in every rally for positional. In Nifty i m doing intrday trading. A rally was due so its going on, it may terminate here or near 5600 but i would love to be on selling side.
Shorts Squeezed shortc0ving will lift it more
Yes Kumar Sir 5600 can easily come but question is sustaining or not
Kumar Sir...i am really not sure of carrying overnight longs..becuase i have seen in the previous fall where we dont see any weakness on oneday and get huge rally and fall just like that the next day. So wanted to have an insurance with hedged positions :)
kumar sir g a sir how r u sir was away can the mkt move on till 5630 . Ur views sir
@Kumarji,
Daily Slow MACD & KST totally support your view. This rally is due to some positive divergence in hourly TF. I am following Master & you, taken 2/3 shorts. Waiting for 5610-30 levels to take remaining.
now infy and sbi moving
A close below 5532 would be good for my patience.
5400 51,63,500 57,12,350 5,48,850 10.63%
5500 41,43,050 48,35,900 6,92,850 16.72%
Dear Parminder!
Nobody can check the market movement, it may go 5630 even beyond too but one shud be on selling side if its positional...that looks safe to me. I will be wooried 1st if it closes above 5630 again & then if 5730 crosses. Big fight is on & in the meantime weekly is in favour of BEARS only.
Dear Ilango Sir
Can you please post the DLEMA of Bank Nifty?
Regards
Hi Kumar sir,
I thoughts coincide with yours. I feel the bears are allowing the mkt to go up making it look like a hoax rally. I have entered both 5500 & 5400 puts. I would like to buy more at 5600 levels. I question to you: would it be a good idea to buy a very few 5300 & 5200 puts .. they have decayed ..
I feel this is just a temporary corrrection.
BN's DLEma-10989.
@Arvind,
10989
@ KUMAR
Is there any stoploss for 5500 PE?
Dear Ilango Sir, Fire
Thank you very much
thanku sir 4 sharing your thoughts
DINESH JI CAN BUY BANK NIFTY
Dear Mahesh!
My stop loss for 5500 Put is 5630 on spot nifty on closing basis, till then i will accumulate more in every rally.
BTST WE CAN DO
BN's JNSAR for Monday is 11273(approx).
Sir,
If you can... what will be the BN JNSAR on monday
oh thanks sir
BTST as per BTST strategy is ICICI Bank Future at 3.25
@Kumar
Thank u.
@All,
From Master's words -- "Larger trend remains DOWN; World markets are turning weak; Commodities markets are reversing sharply - read the direction as DOWN. Part booking is sensible but re-selling too is wise."
"Lastly..if it is the suspected "C" wave., just hold on to those shorts and use rallies to reinitiate more as long as Tech.table don't turn green in weekly TA. (Now it is in total RED)."
As Nifty is closing below WLEMA @ 5594, Weekly TT remains Red.
Nifty Bulls Saved by the Golden ratio : CLICK HERE
50% Level is acting as resistance for now
5444-5536 = 92 points
5472-5564 = 94 points.
Kumar Sir Plz have a look at weekly candle its having long tail than its body in BN
Dear Innocent Followers!
If u cant go short or buy puts, even then avoid longs or hedged properly. It was a due natural bounce so market may restart downward journey next week. This rally is not surprising, i already discussed about this yesterday at 3pm.
Dear DR!
I m going short in bank Nifty at 11150-170 & my stop loss was 11230 for today in future.
Yes Kumar, following carefully, not taken longs, all
longs booked in the morning, waiting for some more
rally further,,, Pawan thanks for the BTST. Any STBT?
@Pawan,
Got ICICI Futures @ 1080.xx. What is the criteria for
selling this on Monday ?!? Thanks for bringing in
this easy little wonderful trading idea.
OI tells of the return of the bears. Puts are getting squared off.
Have a nice weekend friends & tk cr of u n ur family:)
Thanks Kumar and Have a Nice weekend to everyone.
No positions, No worry for premium erosion in options.
closed all longs around 5561 and not taken any short positions too.
will take shorts on break of 5518-5514(supports intraday).
@Kumar Sir, I want to say thank u for.....
Yesterday as per your rec i bought BN @10733 and then sold it @10780 then after ur comment that u bought it again i bought it @10750 yesterday and today as I am not in front of screen sold @11007
So thank u for 47+257 points. And this is my trading life's first big success due to u and following this blog. Ilango Sir hats of to u for developing such a nice community.
Looking forward to see weekend blog update (usually
very interesting as equally as everyday market
updates) and also for the updated tech files.
Cheers
Post a Comment