Will not be available to intra update. Suggest one of our readers to update on DHEma-HHEma-HCEma & HLEma for possible support points for intraday traders.
Nifty has entered the resistance zone @ 5565-5625.50Dma is @ 5635; the effort to reach the resistances with a near 250-300 points rise as well as a potential completion of a 5-wave up(Hour)would bring in a correction which could be shallow - 23.6% to 38% or deep to 50% or more.
Only a close above 50Sma would signal a bigger rise (to 200sma or more)while a fall below 5440 would reverse this upmove.(These levels would change as the market progresses).
210 comments:
1 – 200 of 210 Newer› Newest»Good Morning Ilango Sir and Friends
Nifty Analysis : CLICK HERE
good morning & good day to sir,seniors & friend.
@Harpreet,
what does your bat/crab/butterfly depicts.Do update from time to time.Thanks
@San,
thanks for your timely updates.
@manojag
Thanks
Dear Ilango Sir & Friends,
I'm Back
MP Values Futures: VAH - 5530, POC - 5499, VAL - 5481
MP Values Bank Nifty Futures: VAH - 10729, POC - 10706, VAL - 10683
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
Good Morning Ilango Sir and JN Family.
Good Morning Sanjay Bhai. Welcome Back.
Hope you enjoyed your vacation..
good morning,seniors..
Good Morning ALL
Good Morning Sir and Friends...
Gm everybody :)
good morning jnfamily members
Gud Morning..Ilango sir.
Nifty Trend for Today
@fire
sir is not available
r u here to update intraday
DR sir, 10934?? Pls pass the ball now
hello fire r u there to guide us today in place of MASTER
Kumar sir BN and NIfty view pls
Good Morning sir and warriors
I will be updating the values - YES.
Guidance - NO.
It is only for Master to do. In his absence, seniors like DR, Kumarji, Sujatha, Mynac and many more are there for guidance.
thanks fire
jsk pt
cooldent said...
DR sir, 10934?? Pls pass the ball now
Kumar Sir is my best friend
now let him play the game
Time 5EMA LEMA HEMA 10EMA
10:00 5561 5547 5567 5540
Nifty Intraday update : CLICK HERE
Thank you DR sir :))
10 AM Update-
H-HEMA – 5566
H-CEMA – 5560
H-LEMA – 5545
H-J10SAR – 5539
D-HEMA – 5533
D-CEMA – 5515
W-HEMA – 5585
W-CEMA – 5546
Today is 01 Jun 2011
Every trader please maintain your trading Ledger from Today
Columns can be like this
Date/Script/Buy/Sell/Brokrage/Net Pr-Loss/Remarks
In remarks col do write one line
Why you took this trade
and when trade is closed why this trade failed if failed
@DR,
PL PL let BNF hit 11050 then taken it down:) I want to make at least 500 points
NIFTY OPTION IDX OI at 10:00 am : CLICK HERE
Hourly Ema Values at 10am
5-HEMA =5566
5-EMA =5560
5-LEMA =5546
DHEMA =5533
Thanks
according to the volatility calculator, the automatic intraday levels
Buy Entry table
Buy 5580.46
Stop loss 5543.54
Target -1 5598.92
Target -2 5608.66
Target -3 5617.37
Target -4 5626.09
Expected maximum price range 5635.83 expected minimum price range 5488
Sell Entry table
Sell 5543.54
Stop loss 5580.46
Target -1 5525.08
Target -2 5515.34
Target -3 5506.63
Target -4 5497.91
Good Morning ilango sir and friends,
Today's quote received :
You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean, if a few drops of ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Babu Hurry up
For people who are having problem posting here, use Google Crome.
@Dinesh Rishi...
Your thought are welcome....
Hitesh Vasani
@DR,
Can you suggest any SL for BNF. I am thinking to put 10840( 300 points profit)
Thanks Dr sir, for trading ledger
In Master's absence, updates are getting posted here quite nicely. For further help in decision making, two charts (from Master's files) for 10 AM update --
https://picasaweb.google.com/yinyangfire/JNAlbum?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHG9pmbi9qyWw#
Note: No weakness in price and no sell signal in any indicators yet.
Gm sir & friends,,
nifty 5575 below only weak (Ns)
Babu I am waiting for some correction mine positional XL
is 10650 Fut (Part booked :D)
Rectification : W-HEMA should be 5610 for now.
Nifty has just hit Daily R1, 100 SMA & Weekly R2. It is close to last swing high of 5605, which also coincides with the Upper Bollinger Band and W-HEMA.
@DR,
Thanks
@ DRji
Can u provide the profit loss statement in MS Excel?
@ DRji
I mean the skeletion/Blank.
Above 5605-10 waits Daily R2@ 5622, 38.2% Retracement level (from 6339 to 5177) @5619, 50 SMA@5635 and 50% Retracement level (from 5944 to 5328) @ 5636.
kumar sir absent??
Beautiful Life
XL sheet is being made by Gagan ji
will be circulated to all thru google channel :D
check this excel shit I made by ur input
http://www.4shared.com/document/-ncXtwWB/Trader_Diary.html
5430 is 61.8% retracement of 5328-5595
may be coming today itself.
Next 7-8 days difficult trading days bcoz stop losses will be hit on both sides for trader.
Holding shorts of nifty, dabur, titan from yesterday.
added ambuja cement shorts today.
Good Morning Everybody!
Airtel server was down so after long time i was enjoying market thru TV, no worry...it shud be last day of this baby rally. My Favourite "FIRE" is commander today for the updates so i am singing...Party abhi baaki hai.
Dear sreyO!
As i told u last night that i will short in between 5590-5600 spot. I was trading in puts & 1st time in last one week today i shorted Nifty future in bulk at 5590 spot, my stop loss is 5635 & target is 5450-5400.
Hi JN FAmily and Ilango sir... I am back.. I was away due to my younger brother's marriage... as my father is nomore... all responsibilty was on Me and My Wife... so away from market ...
How r u Cooldent and Kumar Sir?
Hey Sam, Welcome back!!
Good morning Sir and Friends.
Thanks DR ji for trading ledger. Nice addition to my tracker.
Hourly Ema Values at 11am
5-HEMA =5576
5-EMA =5563
5-LEMA =5551
DHEMA =5535
Thanks
11 AM update -
Hour Closing – 5570
H-HEMA – 5576
H-CEMA – 5563
H-LEMA – 5550
H-J10SAR – 5544
D-HEMA – 5535
D-CEMA – 5511
W-HEMA – 5612
W-CEMA – 5560
Dear SAM!
Congrats a lot to u, ur bro & all ur family members. When & Where is our party? I m fine, thanx:)
Ant
Yes the sheet is OK
Gagan ji will add formulas for brokerage calculation
and profit and loss col will turn red and green automatically
Personal Note: First Hourly close below H-HEMA. So, its sell on rise for intraday. But the indicators are not showing any sell signal yet, though all are overbought. So, any shorts should be in small quantity and tight SL. Its still a buy in dips market for Swing traders or Positional traders. Mynac, with his OI analysis, tells the same.
NIFTY OPTIDX OI at 11:00 am : CLICK HERE
Thanks Kumar Sir and Cooldent... Party will be coming as you have shorted Nifty...
As Mynac can't post here due to Blogger problem, I am posting his invaluable analysis for benefit of us all --
"Now for a very short term bought very little bit QTY of 5100 PE at low price...Don't surprise.. after reading the same...but one feeling is there that Nifty may come around 5510 at least before any ride from here ..if there is any..... So at that time this PE probably,would give 25% return :)let us see. otherwise would wait..:) because at present Nifty does not indicate any great weakness at all.It shall be best buying opportunity for day trader if it shall come near 5510 today itself.:) "
Sharekhan Online Security Awareness - Virus Attacks
I have received 56 mails
r all Sharekhan Clients getting same mails?
good morning all -
@kumar sir - am sitting tight with puts and hoping to ride the downside with you
target area at 5460 / 5430
Dear DR!
Thanx for our frndship, understanding & losing ur grip. U gave little ease & BN gave 1st 80 points me, kindly ease again:) Ur mails reached in spam so i could not reply, replying u today.
Hi JN friends and family members. Ilango Sirs blog is
an addiction to me and am following it silently for
about last six months. i have yet to understand some
principles such as JANSAR target and also how to manage
trades in different timeframes. any guidance is welcome
i love this blog. thanks my dear friends
@Prabhat .. for volatility levels are you using smart finance calculator?
Dear Kumar Sir & Mynac,
Thanks for giving BOOST to Bears.
Kumar sir, abhi waapas mat dena ball ;)
Comparing Master's BN chart, it seems that the subwave (iv) is going on currently and (v)th is still pending. So, a new high before any serious retracement? Could it be the same with Nifty?
@ parimal
and JN family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHjB3FHW5Zw
Dear vanquish!
Thanx for ur moral support, my favourite is not supporting me, even not replying my mails too...perhaps he is long. I was trading in 5500 puts which are costing me 25-30 bucks only, now time has come to convert my trade in future so i sold Nifty future today. If Nifty will close above 5565 then i will close my puts, and if it closes above 5635 then i will close my futures too. As per my system...risk reward is favouring sell trade here:)
Dear Cooldent!
Abhi lafda hai, 10955 ke neeche BN spot hourly close karwao warna 11080-11100 ki DR ki party abhi baaki hai:)
ha ha ha Kumar Sir Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
really I was laughing Loudly
& my son looking towards mi in surprise
@Kumarji,
Unfairly accused. Wouldn't dare to not reply if I would receive your mail. But I didn't receive any mail from you. :(
@ fIRE sir i am looking weekly nifty chart as bearish butterfly pattern.
X- 6181
A- 5178
B- 5944
C- 5329
D- 6451,6800(Expected)
kindly request u to look at these things if possible.
Thanks in advance
dinesh bhai lol
@Rahul,
That's an excellent observation. It well could be the case, but the best person would be Harpreet here. He is our resident Lepidopterist. :D
Kumar Sir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-EC-ewwdM&feature=related
Dear DR!
Natural Laugh is extremely good for health:)
Dear FIRE!
Is it ur mail id yinyangfire@gmail.com, if it is then check 2 mails from FUTURESFINCAP yesterday.
@DR Sir I have a complaint as a follower of POTS .... why you are not updating it on day today basis... I request you to update it daily....
@DR sir. Complaint valid. didnt know how to tell it. If you had updated it at 10500 it would have helped me lot.
Sorry SAM
updating :(
@Fire thanks
@ Harpreet if possible look at the bearish butterfly pattern in weekly chart.
@Kumarji,
Have been fooled again and how? I saw the name only, so didn't get interested that much. I just couldn't get that those mails are from you! :P
Please accept my apologies.
@SAM: Yes + my reading based on how the calc gives out its values. I guess I am the one of the few individuals who firmly believes on VIX + volumes traded to get trading levels & strength of direction.
I am yet in the process of reading that site which to my utter surprise is equivalent to Master's blog since both have the common agenda of educating the interested rather than just giving them levels. the site heavily relies on Gann's method of swing trading.
I am currently devising a methodology (set of rules stating what to enter & when) based on VIX, volumes & fibo levels. Once I am satisfied with its results of consistency, I shall make a write up & reviewed by Master. Will post it later. For this, I request help from seniors.
Sujatha said...
@ Fire - If 5543 protects 5566/5589/ 5612
May 31, 2011 1:27 PM
DR-ji 5589 hit, if 5563 protects will give 5612/5636 then fall?? Will join after 2 hrs.
Decesive close below 5563 is -ve . hope today nifty will have more snacks here :)
@ Kumar sir,,
For ur party reliance want below 948 after 12.00
Dear FIRE!
Nobody can win you, how u can say this when i mentioned in bold YOUR FAN:KUMAR. Due to ur all round performance i m ur biggest FAN, even a cooler too:)
@Prabhat thanks... and I also sometimes follow volatility levels... and eagerly waiting for your writeup. Please post to google group also.
@FIre I second Kumar Sir... I am A/c also...
Good Morning
Dear Manoj, possible targets are 5563/5688/5787
Also a bearish formation in weekly charts in process
the last leg should not move above 5765-5805,
will update the targets once the last leg is completed
Regards
@Sujatha,
Magic levels at work again!
@Kumarji,
As Nifty is looking like remaining range-bound today, you have selected a good day today for pulling both my legs. :)
@Sam,
Et tu Brut?
Kumar Sir busy in chatting
let me steal the ball
"Savdhani Hati Durghatna Ghati :D"
@Kumarji,
Check out Harpreet's levels. Gladdened my heart! :D
Thank you Harpreet.
Dear brij!
If RIL sustain below 952 then ready to go 930-925 within this week, short term upside completed for this giant...lets see, how it beahves now:)
@Fire I am talking from bottom of my heart.
I am silent reader of your posts.
Kumar sir, Fire sir, DR sir and Sujatha Madam
I love reading your comments, not only about market
and other comments also,
DR sir, your youtube links... good
Nice environment to learn. Would like to join your team include me too.
Mahes
Fire- can iii be bigger than i?
Hourly Ema Values at 12am
5-HEMA =5577
5-EMA =5569
5-LEMA =5556
Close =5579
DHEMA =5535
Thanks
12 PM Update -
Hour Closing – 5579
H-HEMA – 5577
H-CEMA – 5569
H-LEMA – 5556
H-J10SAR – 5551
D-HEMA – 5535
D-CEMA – 5514
W-HEMA – 5612
W-CEMA – 5563
@All I am having a site ...which I started for some another purpose with my brother but as my brother is a CA (not able to give time and due to my other commitments I was not able to update it regularly for the reason I started it.... Just have a look at DOTCOMBUZZ.IN .. so after that I thought of converting it to a stock market related blog...as I am not very good at Stock market in terms of presenting my written views....
so anybody wanting to contribute on my blog regularly ...with his/her view or any articles/writeups/information on stock market... you may contact me... I will send him/her invite as a author.
nifty 5575 below only weak (Ns)
June 1, 2011 10:21 AM
@ Kumar sir,,
For ur party reliance want below 948 after 12.00
June 1, 2011 11:44 AM
NIFTY OPTIDX OI AT 12.00pm : CLICK HERE
@Ramcharan,
Usually iii is always bigger or equal to i. The rule is, iii can't be the shortest. So, if iii is smaller than i, then v must be the smallest. It is a very very rare case.
In our equity market, most of the times iii is the biggest. In commodity though, usually v is the largest wave.
You should read first --
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/2010/01/elliot-wave-principle-rules.html
Can't find better introductory material than this. For further studies, please read the book "Robert Beckman" on EW, recommended by Master himself.
Bollinger bands getting squeesed now. Nifty might act as a lizard stuck between 5570-80 until later when one sided movement may start.
Brave Rehman Malik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT-y8ve6Hgo&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j07HpznLYZ4
Hi Fire, I sent you an email. Pls check.
Dear Harpreet,
Thanks for the input. Do keep us all posted.
@Kumar Sir: Just waiting for the reversal to happen... We want nifty to close in red.
@Saibhakt Sir: Where are u sir...? The more you post ur levels, the more the bears get energised.
Dear DR!
Thanx for Mile Sur mera Tumhara....check mail, sent u & FIRE too of same kind:)
koi to basket selling karo, half basket he sahii!
It seems many here wishing for something to happen
than following the trend,,,
reliance nr day low ,, low break karo bears
Kumar Sir,
Nostalgic memories (facts):D
Reposting
@Harpreet sir i am looking weekly nifty chart as bearish butterfly pattern.
X- 6181
A- 5178
B- 5944
C- 5329
D- 6451,6800(Expected)
kindly request u to look at these things if possible.
Thanks in advance
@DR
DR, even I had missed out on your BN trade. Since the
last update in your blog (before Longs were established on 27th ??)
was on the 23rd, I had serious doubts whether those levels
were valid after almost 4 days of trading. So I did not
take any positions at all.
If no updates are made to your blog, is it "always" safe to
"Assume" that previously mentioned levels are still
valid ???
@All,
I have the Intuit Quicken Home & Business Software that
could be used to keep track of your trades. So do let
me know if you are interested.
@Kumarji & Debdeep,
Replied to the mails.
BTW, a small triangle forming as the subwave iv? Where are our EW friends? PS....
@Rahul,
Is Bullish Leprechaun a possibility on the Nifty
monthly charts ? He he, just kiddin'.
Will go short BNF below 10885... lets see.
Trade Executed .... Put SL @ todays high...
if ,,Ns 5560 break then s.loss for shorts will be 5575
@fire,
wave 5 may also have ended . which can be confirmed by
breach of 5533. sir's premarket chart also has 5 marked
nifty
Yes if no updates means previous levels stand good :D
Sam,, BN sell @10865 & s.loss 10984??
@Kumar Sir your view on my trade?
-ve divergence appearing in intraday RSI charts. experts kindly confirm
@PS,
Thanks a lot. That's why you should be around. :D
Actually I was going by Master's BN subwaves. As 10944 is not broken yet, so was hoping for a v. Seems a bit greedy, I know! :P
Dear SAM!
I was short but covered at 10855, i will watch closely 10955-10945 spot area...any weakness will come below this close only and i will resell again.
@fire bn 10944 confirmation as per sir
@Brij Sold @ 10885 SL @ todays high.
Kumar Sir Covered 50% @10857 remaining holding for lower level
Weakness in nifty only below - 5540
In Bank nifty - 10910
@ sam,, thanks..
Vix nr day high & nifty nr day low
ps,
5(iv) could be on and will get negated on a break of 5532 as mentioned by you.
Hourly Ema Values at 1.00pm
5-HEMA =5578
5-EMA =5570
5-LEMA =5559
Close =5573
DHEMA =5535
Thanks
yes manojji, what i was telling was
its looking like 5th ended. however if 5533 not
breached it might well be extending waiting for 5533 wud be
better than taking any anticipatory action
Slight Negative divergence seen in 14-hr. RSI & Fast MACD charts, but still no such thing in Slow MACD, KST or 35-D charts. So no clear signal for taking shorts yet according to TT. Not a single hourly close has been below H-EMA or H-LEMA.
Two charts --
https://picasaweb.google.com/yinyangfire/JNAlbum?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHG9pmbi9qyWw#5613152075501417666
https://picasaweb.google.com/yinyangfire/JNAlbum?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHG9pmbi9qyWw#5613152081392067602
Sis suj
Levels Plz :-)
I want to close long but
Big Brother data ?
FII 31-May-2011: 6271.32 :4960.34:+1310.98
fire sir...
nifty (5575-5580) this area any resitance sir
DR-ji - u missed this one?? by the way too much lolz :) asking levels :D
Dear Sensex holding of 18559 will give 18582/18798 (not greedy but for sensex + 200 points is nothing :P by the time nifty?? again come after a Break :)
@ Fire - If 5543 protects 5566/5589/ 5612
May 31, 2011 1:27 PM
DR-ji 5589 hit, if 5563 protects will give 5612/5636 then fall?? Will join after 2 hrs.
Decesive close below 5563 is -ve . hope today nifty will have more snacks here :)
June 1, 2011 11:44 AM
@mohan,
5578 - current hour HEMA
5582 - 55 DEMA
sujatha mam....
weekly cam break out point 5564 hold today any upside
tomorrrow mam.....????/
fire- thanks for your reply reason i asked was-
i- 5333 to 5406, ii- 5406 to 5363, iii- 5363 to 5509, iv- 5509 to 5458, v- 5458 to 5595.
pls confirm :)
@Ramcharan,
You have to ask PS for that. You can also match your count with Maaster's count.
Nifty Moving but in this fashion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpxDnKjGliM
a doji expected :{
Hourly Ema Values at 2.00pm
5-HEMA =5580
5-EMA =5572
5-LEMA =5562
Close =5575
DHEMA =5535
Thanks
@Kumarji,
Please check mail at your convenience.
nifty in trangle above 5580 will give 5610, below 5565 will give5535.
Dear DR
Good joke .I apppreciate your sense of humour.
Regards
http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/?p=22628&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+StateOfTheMarket+%28State+of+the+Market%29
@Ramcharan - Even my wave count confirming 5 wave upmoves are completed with wave 3 = wave 5 equal in price action -- Bears just need to patient a retracement to 5500 is very likely for wave b
The tricky part is if wave a,b,c have been completed as per master's chart then trying to buy wave b will be the most foolish thing to do with wave 3 pending - I hope master is back before all this action unfolds :)
Hello Kumar sir
Have u closed ur PUTS???
Another likely option is wave (v) of wave 5 is yet to be complete which will take NIFTY to 5630 before any decent downmove
Dear Fire Sir what should be level for going short for
Nifty
Rgds
VIX has taken support at 16.5 and should proceed to 27 - the upper trendline of the parallel channel -
Can be assured of a big move ensuing in the following days
@Parimal,
Personally I am preferring buying in dips now. But could take small shorts in 5600-5610 zone with a tight SL above 5645 for a target of say 80-100 points.
Mohan, weekly cam tgt 5657 and stoploss 5519.
Dear demis!
Not at all, just check my morng msg & u will get reply. I have to go some where due to some emergency so i am leaving now, holding my puts for tomorrow bcoz i cant stay now. I put my stop loss in system for 5635, bye all & take care.
DR - ji - sensex trying to cross 18798??? (atleast to hit) just 160 pnts of difference
2morow may complete?? :) coming with Gartey before closing :D hope Harpreet will correct me.
:D
:-)
:}
Badri sir.... thank you
hurray bulls
remember my tukka chart http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5764184612_95eb3c9b1e_b.jpg
I will take puts there after covering longs.
nice levels sujata mam.
bye.
@FIRE - Could you please recommend all the EW books you read
I have finished
Robert Prechter - The Elliott Wave Principle
Robert Beckman - Elliott Wave explained
Steven Poser - Applying EW theory profitably
Any other books you recommend ?
Dear Fire,
Can you please post the lead indicator readings hour and day?
Regards
@ANT - do you have the cracked version of AdvancedGET :) and if so where can we get it from
Perhaps now is the time to get cautious about longs and part profit booking. Negative divergence is seen in 35D & KST. Despite the hourly closing at a new high, indicators now are definitely getting tired.
Didn't notice properly Harpreet's view. sorry.. Gartley cancelled as already senior entered :D
@Lakshmi,
Hourly 35D - 94.5
Daily 5D - 91.6
fire - indicator may tired but not in the mood of falling time bakki hai :) to grind and touch ...levels
@DRji
Closing Bell please???
3 PM Update-
H-HEMA – 5586
H-CEMA – 5580
H-LEMA – 5565
H-J10SAR – 5565
D-HEMA – 5535
D-CEMA – 5520
W-HEMA – 5613
W-CEMA – 5568
@vanquish
do u have any ebook?
@Sujatha,
Exactly that's why I am not taking any shorts, just booking part longs. I will wait patiently fro retracements now to add again.
5645 on cards...
Dear Fire,
Thankyou. I closed my longs a bit early and am waiting for a dip to reenter. I am wondering whether it will give a chance tomorrow,
Regards
Bye Friends
Today trade over
Dont 4get to Maintain Trade Diary
Today 1st Jun 3 green entries will "kunchum kunchum" profits :D
@ Suji madam,,
as u like cam,, so..
weekly cam 5565 breakout so now 5630
All,
Can get v good e books here from aarvee's site who has done an exceptionally hard work for all of us:
http://aar-vee.blogspot.com/
@Vanquishhhhhhhhh,
You have read more than I have ever read! I couldn't finish one single book, and here you have finished all the milestones of EW and asking for more???????
Perhaps only "Mastering Elliot Wave" by Glen Neely remains. Go eat that too. :>
till you receive XL sheet
keep writing on paper :D
@deemis - no i bought all of them
@Lakshmi,
Regarding profit booking, better early than late in the market. That goes for booking loss too. :D
http://www.flipkart.com/b/books/applying-elliott-wave-theory-profitably-book-0471420077?_l=DwV5aypZeHJJWAw4l9Jl7w--&_r=E4HgNPg9_mTGOQ23AlijqQ--&pid=1xw3f9p0p4
http://www.flipkart.com/b/books/elliott-wave-explained-beckman-book-8170945321?_l=DwV5aypZeHJJWAw4l9Jl7w--&_r=6IVOw9WykV54PffzIZOGXQ--&pid=wv23f97oju
Gagandeep said...
@DRji
Closing Bell please???
RR not in favour of Bulls :D
have you modified XL sheet
Thanks Fire Sir for specifying. I am thinking to take a
contrarian view since i feel the upmove is shallow,
Kindly comment
Hello Guys...
-
Nifty Comes around My Target of 5600 which I say before 3 weeks when everyone are Barish around 5350-5400 & I take Contra Call against the Sentiment...
Now I book all the Profits around 5600...
Now I take the Short Position on Nifty, I buy 5800 Put with Stop Loss of 5750 on Closing Basis & add more around 5650 for the Target of below 5300 in this Expiery
@ DRji,
Sending you test Excel sheet.
please revert by mail:-)
@Parimal,
This UPMOVE seems shallow to you? My friend, then what upmove can satisfy you? LOL
Everyone has to take his/her own decisions here. I can only share mine. My personal position is long and waiting to add longs in retracement. Please remember, I am mainly a positional/swing trader.
Lastly, this upmove looks to me as a nice strong one.
thanks FIRE for all the updates of ema & hourly J10SAR....
Thanks fire sir for updation in absence of ilingo sir..
@Nifty futures,
Welcome friend. :)
@Brijsolution,
Welcome. :)
Bye friends.
Today's range qualifies for NR7 setup. Long above today's high with low as SL and short below LOW with high as SL and carry the position.
Bye to everyone
Fire Sir, Nice comment that was, thanks for all your
kind cooperations and posts, shall rethink on your
opinion
Post a Comment