DR-ji lolz :) :) ha ha true.. mkt is waiting for me?? little busy with unexpected extra work :P
kumar ji- yesterday new moon over :P
Gauresh-ji - ofcourse i hv to give i thought u may be a software engineer :P but when u post your son passed "MS" almost fainted + fell down from the chair :)
Cooldent - hi :)mm. by the way who "shuts" europe's Door.. it's always open even to "terrorist"
Someone was posting about the different patterns, BTST STBT approaches, for the past few days not noticed any thing from them, no pattern noticed in any stock? Please keep posting those calls (patterns in stocks, BTST/STBT).
I did mention at the Open (around 9:25 I posted my msg), that 5520 came in a flash and was soon gone. Now, Nifty is relentless. I am having intra-day Shorts (around 10 pt NF Stop Loss just above day high).
Let us hope that 5520 comes by yet again, but it still keeps this up-trend intact by not breaking down below. I have this strategy to buy on dips now.
I posted (an hour back) a request for calculation method f for Intraday levels based on Vix. If possible please post it here or if excel file, kindly send to id:keerthi405@gmail.com send it mail id: keerthi405@gmail.com.
39 comments:
Fast rise setup on 5 min chart between 13 and 200 min ema.
Reposting --
Nifty getting resisted by an internal channel line for each hour of the day.
hi according to Masters yesterday evening post if nf sustains 5500 it can target higher levels
60% retracement done. Time to fall? Kumarji?
Dear FIRE!
Unloaded half at 5572 fut & greedy for 10-15 points more:)
SBI Four hour chart near channel resistance : CLICK HERE
Resistance around 2370 level
Mkt loaded with burden of kumar sir and fire
Bang head day
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z2FQmnLz3pI/TdA8gMkY3LI/AAAAAAAAALw/5B1ZMLdGfKE/s1600/bang+head+against+computer.jpg
Hehehe...
Dear Parminder!
Its not due to us, its due to Sujatha's 3 moon eclipses this month + new moon tomorrow:P
europe open?
DR-ji lolz :) :) ha ha true.. mkt is waiting for me?? little busy with unexpected extra work :P
kumar ji- yesterday new moon over :P
Gauresh-ji - ofcourse i hv to give i thought u may be a software engineer :P but when u post your son passed "MS" almost fainted + fell down from the chair :)
Cooldent - hi :)mm. by the way who "shuts" europe's Door.. it's always open even to "terrorist"
Nifty seems to have found very strong support @5550
levels. Surprising to see that intraday RSI never saw
a dip below 50 & MACD in the -ve terrain.
Seems like bears have taken hibernation as of now.
Kumar Sir: Kindly take loads of positions on puts. It
seems that mkts tank only when you have taken put positions.
Why? Cos I want the mkt to go down :) :)
@Sujatha, LOLZ, I believe you traveled to Europe ;-)
clear bearish flag formation in 5min chart , if broken down trg is 5500.
@Saibhakt/Kumar: Market appears strong,,, is it really
:-}
Looks like have to to wait for another hour for 35D sell trigger. :(
Someone was posting about the different patterns, BTST
STBT approaches, for the past few days not noticed
any thing from them, no pattern noticed in any stock?
Please keep posting those calls (patterns in stocks,
BTST/STBT).
Ga ,sujatha madam
I did mention at the Open (around 9:25 I posted my msg),
that 5520 came in a flash and was soon gone. Now,
Nifty is relentless. I am having intra-day Shorts
(around 10 pt NF Stop Loss just above day high).
Let us hope that 5520 comes by yet again, but it still
keeps this up-trend intact by not breaking down below.
I have this strategy to buy on dips now.
@ Prabhat,
I posted (an hour back) a request for calculation method f
for Intraday levels based on Vix.
If possible please post it here or if excel file, kindly send to id:keerthi405@gmail.com
send it mail id: keerthi405@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance,
Chandra
Broken down
Chandra, chekup this. http://www.volatilitytrading.stockmaniacs.net/
kUMAR sir, pls take the ball now and take BN to 10700
kumar sir again u r giving support at 5550
BN fut. has broken the hourly channel. Now a firm move below 10820-30 is needed for momentum.
Too many bears in system, operators operating, LOLZ
30 min chart taken support at 34 ema,,, moving up
The floodgates for puts will only open when lead indicator turns below 80 in 35HRD.
Dear Parminder & Cooldent!
I m not supporting market, a big & smart operator is firing Nifty & Bank Nifty again n again:)
if nifty close around flat then 5700 spot possible
DR sir. stop firing!!
govinda;govinda;govinda :(
Dear Cooldent!
Galat jawaab, somebody else Fire-ing:)
nifty may start down move from 5700-5720 spot
or 5780-5820 spot
Moneyplant
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~vbw3/IMAGES/bengali.gif
New Post Done.
Kumarji- :D..so Fireing is done by this blogs Laddla..Buddy pls stop buying on dips :)
`_`
My ecg
2:30 coming :(
_/\_ /\_/\_/\_
_/|_ /|_/|_/|_
_/|_ /|_/|_/|_
Post a Comment