Its looks like that after breaking 5380 and touching 5365, Intensity of going down of NIFTY is very low,....is there any chance of bounce back ?? or Nifty getting support ??
I think 5360 will be the decisive factor. It forms the channel support..if my observation is not wrong. staying below at this level can drag nifty towards 5330 in immediate term.
I have labelled so presently. However, in a fast trending market, we may have to adjust these labels if necessary. The direction is all that important for trading and that is down.
Nifty is in highly oversold area...although it can remain in that area for quite longterm..so what is the lower level target if closing below 5365 (most probable)?
68 comments:
No hope for nifty Bulls unless this one gives a bounce.
Reliance Hour : CLICK HERE
Master
with no pink 'C' chart looks so good :)
thanks,
Slow Poisoning ... for bulls by bears....
Of course I am also getting poisoned.:(
Looking if 5350 breaches.
Dear All!
I have to leave today at 2.30 bcoz going out of town. Take care of u & ur trades...have a nice weekend:)
Sam! what do we do when the stop loss hits? Wait for the price to hover for somewhile or just immediately execute it?
dear kumar technical
longs with SL 5350 ARE THERE ?
even when spot is going down - futures are holding -- bears still are not in control
Enjoy ur weekend Kumar Sir! :)
@Vishal I have put stop loss 5350 in my system...
Bye Kumar Sir
Have a nice weekend :D
please hold rest of ur short with sl of 5365.
I think decisive move will be there after 2.30
Bye Kumar Sir .. hav a nice wknd
Dear Sir,
Its looks like that after breaking 5380 and touching 5365, Intensity of going down of NIFTY is very low,....is there any chance of bounce back ?? or Nifty getting support ??
Dear SAM,
I think 5360 will be the decisive factor. It forms the channel support..if my observation is not wrong. staying below at this level can drag nifty towards 5330 in immediate term.
regards,
sreyO
Dear Ilango Sir,
Can you post your views now? Will there not be a bounce even from this oversold level?
Regards
How many times U hit refresh button today? :)
no sign of buying.. only 15 min NF chart showing some positive div.
@Sreyo thanks for your view.. taking care.
@sreyO...
Give chance to bulls also
looks like the bears are losing grip around 5350 - premium in futures has shot up from 4 to 9
5400 call premium shot up
Ilango,
so now we are in wave i of wave 3.
mi right?
@vanquish
very good observation.
@prabhakar
i'm the observer of bull-bear fighting at dalal street..:)
Sellers in NF is 13lk and buyers 7lk... what is going on?
sreyO...
Good observation your 5365
Bank NIFTY on the verge of breakout drawn by SAN - looks like bulls are coming back from the dark
Today is the day of trading nifty watching BN. :)
thanx prabhakar...seems SAM is saved...
@sreyO...,
Thank you closed 50% longs @5390 initiated @5365NF
Thank you Ilango Sir
the bears waiting for a weekly close below 5350 will have to wait another week !
watch out for 675 of DR now in BN. Above it more upside.
Looks like closing is above HLEMA for the 1st time today!
Thank you Mr.Kumar for 5350SL
DLF in the green....
Now that 14lk sellers for NF gayab hue
BN always leads the show :D
Ilango,
so now we are in wave i of wave 3.
mi right?
:)
Now I have trailed my stoploss to 5380
@DR sir Just booked some profit in BN... the first profit of the day... otherwise whole day was in red.
I think nifty needs to close above 5375 for target of 5450 on monday..
DR sir, any scene of carrying BN long?
Closed my balance longs @5382 NF
MY 5380 triggered so booked little loss in NF.
Hi,
CPM attacking the govt LEFT RIGHT CENTRE. Another Scam seems to have unfolded. God knows what PM would say now.
HDFC - Close below 525 will lead to 460 - H&S formation will come into play
As a bear I would be really happy to see HDFC Reliance and Infosys breaking down
cooldent said...
DR sir, any scene of carrying BN long?
booked will see on Monday
no use carrying tension on weekend
Going to sleep now ... closing my PC... today I made first loss in this month.
Its ok sometime we have to give to market.
Closed all positions.... so no tension.
SAM said...
@DR sir Just booked some profit in BN... the first profit of the day... otherwise whole day was in red.
SAM said...
Going to sleep now ... closing my PC... today I made first loss in this month.
????
Some times we have to give remuneration to market
@ Manish,
I have labelled so presently. However, in a fast trending market, we may have to adjust these labels if necessary. The direction is all that important for trading and that is down.
TT's excel sheet update.
NIfty triggered sell at 5418. First target of 5377 met
BN triggered sell at 10614. SL hit at 10640
I think if anybody is long .... think again if u r carrying your position..as nifty seems to close below 5370.
I don't think any bounce will be there.
@ DR sir I booked profit in BNF but booked loss in NF so NET NET iI am in loss.
The BN is still in selling mode...it was in very tight range from 10563-640(70 points) very choppy day.
Ilango,
thanks.
:)
nifty down 25 points BN up 25 points :)
Sir.
Nifty is in highly oversold area...although it can remain in that area for quite longterm..so what is the lower level target if closing below 5365 (most probable)?
Nifty is closing below crucial level of 5365
SreyO,
I would like to see the "intensity" of the down move below 5365... so far muted.
thanx sir
Bye Sir and all
bye, have a great weekend JN traders
Dow Futures UP 90pts, European Mkt recoveres from Day Lows
Can we see Gap UP on Monday
Euro rebounds
Post a Comment