Kumar Sir: Good move to book partial profits @5535 levels since nifty is finding it hard to break today's high of 5400. But I feel if in case it breaks 5550, then it will rocket to 5585-95 levels in a span of minutes only.
Though my heart said to follow you, my mind said not to due to one of the rules I made for myself - "Whenever you are in confusion, never trade - there is always a tomorrow".
I am waiting for the levels - my system says: nifty breaking 5550, then go long for 5595. nifty breaking 5490, then go short for 5450.
as per JNSAR strategy (collective wisdom)as it has moved 30 points from aggressive SAR LONG positions of yesterday.. move JNSAR LONG stop loss to 5515...
@Kumar Sir: Yesterday I should have listened to you when you gave the long call. I missed the bus :(
But as soon as you put on the bull's dress, I put SL for my 5500 puts @104. See how - even though I did not take your call, I could atleast protect my profits..
Another strategy - if not make more profits, atleast protect what you currently have.
My final strategy during whipsaws - "Not making loss is like making profit".
Such rangebound mkts are very good for writing out of the money options (say 200 pts from the spot) & profit on the time decay.
Thanx for ur comment after many hours. A close above 10940 may give a breakout in Bank nifty spot for another 200 points, upto then its sell on every rise with stop loss of 10940 on hourly closing:)
I am not chaning my coat unnecessarily, this level was mentioned at my blog on sunday. I said there "my ideal aggressive trade is "Sell in rally between 5550-5600 with stop loss of 5650 and target will be 5400-5350". So i am following my plan only:)
From Oi point of view, today no clear cut signal , though bulls are slightly more confident but not that confident as they were yerterday's late session. No sell signal yet. good for bulls but with CAUTION as put writers are not fearless as of now.
Its my feeling that the same one sided movement started by nifty might continue till the last trading hour for the day. So I will not reverse until such a u-turn.
All the rise from 5480 levels, ADX falling,is the only concern, and more time it spends there, more the chances of potential trend emerging..which direction ..?? time will tell
Sujatha ma'm = Ichimoku source. Kindly forgive me, you had pointed out a link before in the mailing group to study the ichimoku analysis. But owing to my lazy nature I have still not yet done it. Time please. :)
Captain, If (b) in red is over @ 61.8% rise to the fall of (a) than at what level can we get the cofirmation that (b) in red is over and (c) started?A fall below 5508 should confirm it?
Index management is on by RIL, only sustaining above 960 it can do wonders either it will cool down after some time & Below 948 it will try to go in its favourite area of 935:)
60 comments:
Booked 100% profit in Bank Nifty future @ 10870-80 & gone short too, now Nifty long & Bank Nifty short...will add more in rally.
one more fact regarding Oi and make case for downside also is 5500+5600 PE OI = 500CE+5600 CE oi (almost equal), Makes case for downside also.
I see all as , trend is downside, maybe distribution is going on here. Waiting to get some clear cut signal from OI
@master ilango: Gud afternoon sire! I had sent u a mail regarding silly doubts and the TA file. Hope I didnt disturb you! :-)
Kumar Sir: Good move to book partial profits @5535 levels
since nifty is finding it hard to break today's high
of 5400. But I feel if in case it breaks 5550, then it
will rocket to 5585-95 levels in a span of minutes only.
Though my heart said to follow you, my mind said not to
due to one of the rules I made for myself - "Whenever
you are in confusion, never trade - there is always
a tomorrow".
I am waiting for the levels - my system says:
nifty breaking 5550, then go long for 5595.
nifty breaking 5490, then go short for 5450.
Until then, finger on the lips & keep watching.
5542 taken as well...
Dear Prabhat!
I m holding Nifty but shorting Bank Nifty now, i like ur strategies...U r the most safe player here, no trade so no loss:)
10796+ 250 =11046
11000 tow banta hai
but Kumar Sir booked profit ab dar lagta hai :(
Dear DR!
U know i always entered too early & then cry for some time...not cool like u as investor:)
as per JNSAR strategy (collective wisdom)as it has moved 30 points from aggressive SAR LONG positions of yesterday.. move JNSAR LONG stop loss to 5515...
sell if NIFTY breaks 5490..
@DR,
Looks like to me, a big breakout may happen in BN fut. above 10911-15.
@Kumar Sir: Yesterday I should have listened to you when
you gave the long call. I missed the bus :(
But as soon as you put on the bull's dress, I put SL for my
5500 puts @104. See how - even though I did not take your
call, I could atleast protect my profits..
Another strategy - if not make more profits, atleast protect
what you currently have.
My final strategy during whipsaws - "Not making loss is like
making profit".
Such rangebound mkts are very good for writing out of the
money options (say 200 pts from the spot) & profit on the
time decay.
-ve divergence is developing on 5 min
as nifty is approaching its resistances 5580 5590
n number of tt numbers r giving resistance
@prabhat: u r a very smart and safe player! i like ur style!
Sir for JNSAr longs, where do we part book???
Thanks for your time
@Kumar Sir: 2 other treasures. If you get a chance try
Sake & ginseng. Do you have any clients in Taiwan? :)
be cautious, market might take U-turn from here. 50-50 still
Ilango sir, 5565-75 area, part booking is required??
Dear FIRE ji!
Thanx for ur comment after many hours. A close above 10940 may give a breakout in Bank nifty spot for another 200 points, upto then its sell on every rise with stop loss of 10940 on hourly closing:)
jab 5500 aye to put becho, jab 5600 aye to call becho.
There may be 1001 time pass methods
but better than this "IMPOSSIBLE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAKo6NQtOM&feature=player_embedded
Dear All!
I am not chaning my coat unnecessarily, this level was mentioned at my blog on sunday. I said there "my ideal aggressive trade is "Sell in rally between 5550-5600 with stop loss of 5650 and target will be 5400-5350". So i am following my plan only:)
5 sma 5550 protection will give 5564/74
From Oi point of view, today no clear cut signal ,
though bulls are slightly more confident but not that confident as they were yerterday's late session. No sell signal yet. good for bulls but with
CAUTION as put writers are not fearless as of now.
That's really good one DR sir. Thanks.
Its my feeling that the same one sided movement started
by nifty might continue till the last trading hour for
the day. So I will not reverse until such a u-turn.
Reversal point from now maybe 5535 for the day.
Some fibonacci studies showing,
Tgt around 5690-5700 levels,
Disclaimer: Holding longs
---- Anil
All the rise from 5480 levels, ADX falling,is the
only concern, and more time it spends there, more
the chances of potential trend emerging..which
direction ..?? time will tell
@sujatha
yes, i agree it is difficult to comment on that as of now..fibonacci cluster zone, alongwith
head & shoulder TGt, also coinciding, so just that it.
In 30 min charts falling wedge is clearly seen,
breakout above 5556-60 , more chances of hitting 5600
todays prayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_P5Pr6eEQ&feature=related
@ Sujata mam,,
reliance ichimoku : D
try
http://m.vuclip.com
down load youtube clip and transfer it to mobile
Bn putting the brakes.
Sujatha ma'm = Ichimoku source. Kindly forgive me, you
had pointed out a link before in the mailing group to
study the ichimoku analysis. But owing to my lazy nature
I have still not yet done it.
Time please. :)
Now exited 100% from Nifty & started shorting at 5555 future against my 5600 calls.
Kumar Sir: I too started buying 5500 puts @70. SL will
be 65.
nifty premium premium vanished
Captain,
If (b) in red is over @ 61.8% rise to the fall of (a) than at what level can we get the cofirmation that (b) in red is over and (c) started?A fall below 5508 should confirm it?
no sell signal from OI data yet
Nifty running away after touching a girl... Girl's name is....?
Reliance above 948 can 963
radha
or could it be 5521.70?
No... Radha is incorrect..
@ Manojag,
"5542" has been significant this week - Weekly Ema and subsequently acted as resistance yesterday and today's opening session.
1.00PM Candle had open & low as 5534.50.
I would consider breaking of these 5534 & 5542 as start of "(c)". What kind it will be - sideways or deeper to 5465 is not known to us.
However, if market continues to ride past 5577(55DEma) & 5580(80% retrace), this labeling may get cancelled and the "Pink" starts to play out.
Nifty is running away, not me...
Thanks Captain.
Index management is on by RIL, only sustaining above 960 it can do wonders either it will cool down after some time & Below 948 it will try to go in its favourite area of 935:)
Krishna SL?
No... Girl's name is HEMA
New Post Done.
if reliance stay above 963 after 2:30 then?? : D rocking for bulls
5566 ns day cam breakout for tgt 5595
SL hit for 5500 put @63. baaa ... boooo ... Crying.
will go back with loss today. Tomorrow is a new day.
@DR,
Where to part book BNF? Thanx in advance.
@DR,
Partially Booked Out 1 lot of NF @ 5577 and 1 lot of
BNF @ 10909.
Post a Comment