RG – your quote - sgx - i think very much possible. China rate revision - how will it be perceived by uncle Dow and shaddowed by aunt Nifty = bear dance with beer mugs. Hurray to Teacher(s). April 5, 2011 4:54 PM
Regarding DOW – it has already peaked out once and April 15th, 18th, 26th here and there 2-3 days before or after it may peak out again. Now you can judge accordingly. This is time pass prediction. Not for “trading”.
Kumar – thanks a ton u hv well protected 5872 :)
PT - wat i sent (upside)is applicable for 2morrow too :P
jigs,srm - han duniya bahoot chota hai. Anjanae mae koyi saathi tho milega. === Suja : Your time pass predictions always Pass.(D's exams over?). For me, higher sides possible once we cross Wed 2.30 drainage. Closed shorts and Long.(btw - is the SBI-EC inaugurated?)
One doubt to ask about EW rules. I am referring to a book on EW by Soumya Ranjan.
[quote]
rule laid down for 1-2-3-4-5 waves
Rule no 3: Wave 3 will be the longest impulsive wave of the sequence.
Rule no 6: The maximum movement of Wave 5 is six times of Wave 3
[unquote]
How can both these rules be valid at the same time ? Is the author making a mistake , I looked up online resources and found a similar rule, "Wave 3 cannot be the shortest wave in the entire sequence" Maybe this is what the writer meant with his Rule no 3 ?
Prabha - I am not a bull or bear but a "human being" hehe My all madness will evoporate "when market opens" :D who am I to decide or predict about Mr. Market. RG – Hope watching DOW too??? OK.. nalaiku katha narayana
I'm short too, but I expect the market to trade sideways if not an outright correction for a couple of days with a trading range of 5890-5940NF. It's due for a correction though I'm afraid it might be a mild one or a sideways one again.
20 comments:
Rama Anuj : We all know the above chart is very good and informative. Don't advertise in disguise.
Dear all,
Today i was totally away from the picture as there was a scheduled power cut in chennai(choolaimedu) from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Dear IT,
Sorry for not able to post OI today.
OMG Prabha - u me neighbour?"Athareyapuram 1st"
Dear RG Sir, Happy to know that. Behind MMDA colony Bus depot.
Dear Ilango Sir & Blogmates,
For analysis of Tuesday’s Option Data: Option Analysis 05-04-2011
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
@prabha @Rgsir
Kehte he na ki duniya choti he!
@prabha @rg
tho thodisi mulakat aur thodisi "sharktooth" hojaye!
[Aandavane, what am I saying?]
RG – your quote - sgx - i think very much possible. China rate revision - how will it be perceived by uncle Dow and shaddowed by aunt Nifty = bear dance with beer mugs. Hurray to Teacher(s).
April 5, 2011 4:54 PM
Regarding DOW – it has already peaked out once and April 15th, 18th, 26th here and there 2-3 days before or after it may peak out again. Now you can judge accordingly. This is time pass prediction. Not for “trading”.
Kumar – thanks a ton u hv well protected 5872 :)
PT - wat i sent (upside)is applicable for 2morrow too :P
jigs,srm - han duniya bahoot chota hai. Anjanae mae koyi saathi tho milega.
===
Suja : Your time pass predictions always Pass.(D's exams over?). For me, higher sides possible once we cross Wed 2.30 drainage. Closed shorts and Long.(btw - is the SBI-EC inaugurated?)
RG Sir,
Not able to resist asking you? Aaab bole tho, mei aabse mil sakthe?
sorry if my hindi is wrong...
Sujatha, I was short yesterday and today i never had the system to cover the shorts. I am worried now seeing you are with the bull.
Rajagobal sir,
will i get exit tomorrow? possible or not...
else i wil cover...
Prabakar sir what will u do?
plz intimate me before u cover... im also short
Blogmates
One doubt to ask about EW rules. I am referring to a book on EW by Soumya Ranjan.
[quote]
rule laid down for 1-2-3-4-5 waves
Rule no 3: Wave 3 will be the longest impulsive wave of the sequence.
Rule no 6: The maximum movement of Wave 5 is six times of Wave 3
[unquote]
How can both these rules be valid at the same time ? Is the author making a
mistake , I looked up online resources and found a similar rule, "Wave 3 cannot be the
shortest wave in the entire sequence" Maybe this is what the writer meant with his Rule
no 3 ?
Would be grateful for any guidance on this issue.
regards
Prabha - I am not a bull or bear but a "human being" hehe My all madness will evoporate "when market opens" :D who am I to decide or predict about Mr. Market.
RG – Hope watching DOW too???
OK.. nalaiku katha narayana
Sujatha, :), ungalukku nigar nigathan.
sujatha akka...
market keela vara
possibilities athigama? ella mela poga athigama?
sollunga...
Dow maintains to stay above 10 EMA in daily t/f and also trying to maintain it in 5 min today.
@ Prabakar & RG sir,
Nice to know that I have 2 neighbours in JNblogmates. I too from Kellys, Ch-10.
Chandra
Hello Everone,
Can some one please assist on how I can being with JNSAR.
I would like to start with mini nifty trading.
Thank you.
sgx, prabakar,
I'm short too, but I expect the market to trade sideways if not an outright correction for a couple of days with a trading range of 5890-5940NF. It's due for a correction though I'm afraid it might be a mild one or a sideways one again.
Eswarapandian,
Start with 'Start Trading with These' on the right and do a search for jnsar to find about 6 months worth of discussion on how to trade it.
Post a Comment