WCEma & 200sma are @ 5730-5735 and bearishness continue below this level.
Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)
IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....
-
5010-5039 supply zone proved a ST resistance. 5002 proved a break down point. 4945 to 4982 proved a corrective rise, monitored with an ...
-
If the steady FIIs inflow reflects in the prices, 5405 should be protected going ahead and market may encounter minor corrections and keep m...
25 comments:
Good Morning Ilango Sir and Friends
Nifty Week forming a triangle pattern: CLICK HERE
Good morning Ilango Sir
good morning sir & friends
Good Morning Ilango Sir and JN Family.
Ek Nai Subah..
Ek Nai Aasha.
Ek Nai Ummid.
Ek Nai Soch.
Ek Bar Phir Aasman Chune Ki Koshish.
Kamyab Hone Ki Chahat.
Subh Ki Pehli KIRAN Ke Sath"
Good Morning
Good Morning Sir and Friends
Good morning everyone
Good Morning Sir and Friends
GM sir
Kya Baat hai Dinesh Bhai. Shayri ke mood me ho. GM to
blogmates.
Regards
Good Morning Sir and Friends.
Good Morning Sir and Warriors
Do they unwind the 5700 PE? Let it go 5760 range, we can
get a confirmation.
Sir, Are we on track as per Harpreets Gartley bat??
Good Morning Sir and Friends...
good morning,seniors..
Good Morning ilango sir and friends,
Today's Quote received :
This maya, that is to say, the ego, is like a cloud.
The sun cannot be seen on account of a thin patch of cloud.
When that cloud disappears, one can see the sun.
If by the grace of the Guru one's ego vanishes, then only he can realize Almighty.
Ilango sir, Pre market Conservative Trade section suggested short below 5730. I am short at 5720 NF. What should be my SL?
High volume activity at NF 5730-35. Actually the highest after 5785-95. 5836 NF may be the intra SAR for a few hours.
@ Cooldent,
Harpreet should answer that. I have simply posted his views and I do not track these patterns as gartley but as EW.
@ Krishna,
5690-5721-the lows made during the first fall from 6339 is giving the support now.
Manage this trade with ORB-5735 or sell more on rises.
I have suggested to sell below 5730 as well as @ 5765-85 with 5825 as SL.
It needs to be done in phases.
@ Krishna,
Didn't you sell earlier at all..? why today @ 5720NF..??
Fire, 5736F or 5836F
New Post Done.
No sir, I didnt sell earlier, I usually follow the conservative trade section, and keep reading your updates regarding conservative trades. Yesterday, I asked you and you mentioned you'll be updating the conservative chart today....
GA friends
Post a Comment