Bhageerathi - JNSAR is Mr Ilango's intellectual property/right. The calculation of the same is not divulged in public for obivious reasons. It is available for Nifty,BN and Nifty 50 stocks in the TA files uploaded on daily basis. Kindly use the same. If you would like to have your own calculation, then 10 EMA is the close point, which is also available in the files.
It is different from PSAR as available in metastock.
C Arnot : I track only crude and silver. Going forward I will give the levels in the morning everyday here. You have quite a few friends - senior comm traders with blogs - gauresh,Sanjay,musti... reach them for their views.
Parminder - I am just an infant in comm trg. Sir never has any reservation on freedom of expression. Still if you wish, please drop your id here, will respond.(See PS "ek bakra kudh mala pehan raha hai" - asking my views !!!).
Better still if you drop your query at this forum, you will have views from many good traders.
I have been going through websites and books reading up on various stock market indicators. While still not able to form an opinion about advantage or disadvantage of a particular indicator over another - I thought it would be interesting to ask on this group what senior traders think. In case you dont want to share your trade secrets thats perfectly fine, but if you are in a mood to share some hints, please feel free post what are your favourite indicators and your favorite analysis tools as well (e.g Candlesticks or EW etc)
Dear RishiM, (on a holiday,wife and children out shopping,left alone to bother you all). "RishiM said... RG Sir
I think you should have small blog of yours as well"
Are you trying to get rid off me from here?(just LOL). === "In case you dont want to share your trade secrets thats perfectly fine, but if you are in a mood to share some hints.."
My dear PS will just laugh if it is addressed to me. Ok here it is: 1. I am ignorant of and impatient to EW. Don't know. Don't use (Why buy a big buffallow when milk is available in open market? Sir measures the waves and so many intelligent ones surf them here!!!) 2. I am old fashioned - beleive me, 10,20ema with RSI,CCI and Macd on the regular Bollinger band thrown into Windsor charts are my tools - work very well for Silver and Crude - whipsaws excused. 3. I am attentive to engulphing,hammers,hanging man,inside candle and dojis - depending on where they are formed in the B'band. (all for Commodity trading only). Ignore the above if it does not address your query. Good Night.
21 comments:
illango sir, jnsar is the same as the stop and reverse
signal available in metastock? If not then where
can i get the calculation?
Bhageerathi - JNSAR is Mr Ilango's intellectual property/right. The calculation of the same is not divulged in public for obivious reasons. It is available for Nifty,BN and Nifty 50 stocks in the TA files uploaded on daily basis. Kindly use the same. If you would like to have your own calculation, then 10 EMA is the close point, which is also available in the files.
It is different from PSAR as available in metastock.
Dear Rajagopal,
Do you intend to start a separate blog to post
SAR values for commodities....???
If yes, please do let us know...!
Thanks and Best regards,
C Arnot
Rajagopal sir
thanks for the info.
C Arnot : I track only crude and silver. Going forward I will give the levels in the morning everyday here. You have quite a few friends - senior comm traders with blogs - gauresh,Sanjay,musti... reach them for their views.
ilango
for next week pivot support and resistance how to calculate?
syamala
Dear Ilango Sir & Blogmates,
Have the Bears gone into Hibernation ? Option Analysis 21-04-2011
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kr Jaiswal
Rg Sir,
Reading ur views on crude which are great.
thanks for updates
I want to track that as well with ur wishes.
would like to have ur mailid
thanks
of course with ilango Sir permitting it
Parminder - I am just an infant in comm trg. Sir never has any reservation on freedom of expression. Still if you wish, please drop your id here, will respond.(See PS "ek bakra kudh mala pehan raha hai" - asking my views !!!).
Better still if you drop your query at this forum, you will have views from many good traders.
"Bears went into hibernation and let the Bulls consolidate their gains and"
Thank you Sanjay. Very clear view. Sir says "Hour OB"+channel resistance pause. Monday will resolve it?
Disclaimer:
I post my msg to Sanjay here,since posting is proving difficult in his blog and I like his views.Please donot consider this as indirect solicitation.
RG Sir
I think you should have small blog of yours as well.
regards
I have been going through websites and books reading up on various stock
market indicators. While still not able to form
an opinion about advantage or disadvantage of a particular indicator
over another - I thought it would be interesting to ask
on this group what senior traders think. In case you dont want to share
your trade secrets thats perfectly fine, but if you
are in a mood to share some hints, please feel free post what are your
favourite indicators and your favorite analysis tools as well
(e.g Candlesticks or EW etc)
thanks
Rishi
Dear RishiM, (on a holiday,wife and children out shopping,left alone to bother you all).
"RishiM said...
RG Sir
I think you should have small blog of yours as well"
Are you trying to get rid off me from here?(just LOL).
===
"In case you dont want to share
your trade secrets thats perfectly fine, but if you
are in a mood to share some hints.."
My dear PS will just laugh if it is addressed to me. Ok here it is:
1. I am ignorant of and impatient to EW. Don't know. Don't use (Why buy a big buffallow when milk is available in open market? Sir measures the waves and so many intelligent ones surf them here!!!)
2. I am old fashioned - beleive me, 10,20ema with RSI,CCI and Macd on the regular Bollinger band thrown into Windsor charts are my tools - work very well for Silver and Crude - whipsaws excused.
3. I am attentive to engulphing,hammers,hanging man,inside candle and dojis - depending on where they are formed in the B'band.
(all for Commodity trading only).
Ignore the above if it does not address your query.
Good Night.
RishiM
If I say all indicators are useless will you believe me : No.
but after few years (yes) years you will say this to somebody else
All indicators are lagging and price is their source
during major trend they deceive you they can stay in OB/OS condition for weeks
Moral of the story : JNSAR bhujaye Pyas baki sab bakwas
Ilango sir,
Links of TA files showing 19 April 11. Is there any
updated files available, please let me know.
Have a long nice weekend to all of you.
Bank nifty analysis: CLICK HERE
Illango sir, when macd(12-26) stoch below 20 n abvoe 80 dat time i use 10 ya 20 point filter? plz rpl
RG Sir
Please post on this community whenever you book longs
or re-enter longs in Silver.
It is looking like the bubble in stocks in late 2007.
However take a look at this video ; silver @ 59$ by June or July
http://www.youtube.com/user/EvenKeelMedia#p/a/u/0/Nv7wgmNBGa8
Dinesh Sir and RG Sir
Thanks for sharing your experience with indicators ; it gets a
bit confusing with so many on offer. At least I know now which ones to focus on ..
Post a Comment