Sir along with contraction of range since past 2 weeks, there is expansion of time (I mean time taken to move in that range). Does this signify anything for NS movement in the near future?
I have read the entire archives several times in this blog. Still several terms remain a puzzle. I know it will be frustrating to you to repeat the answers. What to do sir. Kindly bear. It is enough sir, if you show where I should look for.
If you are looking for Fast fall, you could take the current screnrio. 20 ma went near 50 ma and turned down in One Minute Chart. The exact reverse will be for Fast rise.
If lesser moving average comes near the higher moving average and turns up/down without crossing the higher average will form fast fall/rise.
Sir, Pl. correct me if my understanding is incorrect. I am also learning.
Ilango sir, today is second day closing seems below DLEMA and below WCEMA and also below 200dma. If closes like this , it means confirmed reversal?/Can we add to shorts at closing?? Thanks
There is a concept of "Paying Forward" I had read about. It is whatever kindness or help one has got in his/her problematic time, will pay to another one in future who needs similar things. In this forum, I have received so much and still getting, that to Pay Forward is an opportunity for me. Thank YOU for giving me the chance to help.
sir- should we hold onto shorts if close is below 200 SMA but above 5693..why am i asking is because it is quite oversold and if it is advisible to hold shorts.
OI experts- 5400 put has added 34 laca OI today. Any significance of it?
Kumar said... Dear Nifty! 5900 April has no value now so better to exit, I m slightly short again below 5790 spot intraday but i will increase my shorts positionally if it sustain below 5790. No new straddle now so just wait & watch. April 28, 2011 1:16 PM
Booked 50% positional shorts @5710 and i would love to go short again if it sustains below 5690. After a long time i got 70-80 points in one day in shorts...Thank God..
The uniqueness of this blog lies in the fact that most of the blogmates are well informed, and willing to help each other without expecting even a thanks. I am aware that I am only a beginner. If one does not learn the secrets here he can never learn anywhere. I must thank God for providing me such a beautiful opportunity. Without my asking any question I learn the nuances of trade. I must thank Prabakar, Dr. Kumar, Sujatha, DR, Oh! the list is endless.
@ Ilango: Sir permit me to endorse my appreciation for running this school of learning.
61 comments:
JNSAR sell done 100 points for part booking.
2.00 pm
call
5400 225800 230000 4200 1.86% 1.68%
5500 360950 352450 -8500 -2.35% -3.23%
5600 474500 517400 42900 9.04% -2.50%
5700 1073600 1139700 66100 6.16% -0.15%
5800 2014550 3275600 1261050 62.60% 31.79%
5900 2407750 2946350 538600 22.37% 17.54%
6000 3460350 4137300 676950 19.56% 17.48%
put
5400 1211300 4618750 3407450 281.31% 281.51%
5500 2064500 3095050 1030550 49.92% 41.50%
5600 3849150 4529350 680200 17.67% 13.48%
5700 3550750 4317950 767200 21.61% 19.90%
5800 2715000 3293650 578650 21.31% 19.62%
5900 1260350 1133100 -127250 -10.10% -6.68%
6000 527700 521550 -6150 -1.17% -1.28%
NF MAY 22312950 24272400 1959450 8.78% 7.16%
Very good profit ilango Sir.
Fast fall in the forming?!!! 20 ma touching 50 ma and turning down(not able to cross)??
Sir along with contraction of range since past 2 weeks,
there is expansion of time (I mean time taken to move
in that range). Does this signify anything for NS movement
in the near future?
PS: Plz ignore this if not relevant.
anyone bought at 11500 :)
@ Fire
Myriads of thanks and regards.
@ Ilango
I have read the entire archives several times in this blog. Still several terms remain a puzzle. I know it will be frustrating to you to repeat the answers. What to do sir. Kindly bear. It is enough sir, if you show where I should look for.
Again regards.
LV
Illango sir,
The chart says nifty is over sold but the crossover has
not happened. What is the position to go long ..?
what is this going on
@ BNS,
It simply means a time correction. The range low of 5694 has not been breached decisively.
Some would wait for a break of that for a sure sell.
@Prabhat,
Indicators can remain at OS for long period. Wait for the price confirmation or Wait for the signal from sir. Patience is important.
RICHARDSDIAZ said...
anyone bought at 11500 :)
Rich whatever is sold some body must have bought it :D
Dear LV sir,
If you are looking for Fast fall, you could take the current screnrio.
20 ma went near 50 ma and turned down in One Minute Chart. The exact reverse will be for Fast rise.
If lesser moving average comes near the higher moving average and turns up/down without crossing the higher average will form fast fall/rise.
Sir, Pl. correct me if my understanding is incorrect. I am also learning.
Ilango sir, today is second day closing seems below DLEMA and below WCEMA and also below 200dma.
If closes like this , it means confirmed reversal?/Can we add to shorts at closing??
Thanks
Thanks for the reply Sir. Slower movement challenges a
trader "staying objective" with his trades.
@ Prabakar
Dear Prabakar thanks a lot. Fire gave me the exact place where I should look for. Your write up is a conformation of that. Thank you very much.
Fire: once again thanks.
LV
@LV,
There is a concept of "Paying Forward" I had read about. It is whatever kindness or help one has got in his/her problematic time, will pay to another one in future who needs similar things. In this forum, I have received so much and still getting, that to Pay Forward is an opportunity for me. Thank YOU for giving me the chance to help.
sir- should we hold onto shorts if close is below 200 SMA but above 5693..why am i asking is because it is quite oversold and if it is advisible to hold shorts.
OI experts- 5400 put has added 34 laca OI today. Any significance of it?
OMG- No posts at all from anyone. All joined Beer party with DR ji..:P
Kumar said...
Dear Nifty!
5900 April has no value now so better to exit, I m slightly short again below 5790 spot intraday but i will increase my shorts positionally if it sustain below 5790. No new straddle now so just wait & watch.
April 28, 2011 1:16 PM
Booked 50% positional shorts @5710 and i would love to go short again if it sustains below 5690. After a long time i got 70-80 points in one day in shorts...Thank God..
I thnink its time to cover shorts... well whats experts advice sir?
Rajindran with his better half
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150192860775102&set=a.445701470101.228082.788500101&type=1&theater
DR:)
i was testing the traders at ilango sirs forum,
everyone seems to be dedicated followers,
i,m loving it keep it up guys
@ Bizagra/Ramcharan,
"Part booking" alone can be suggested. There are two views at this juncture:
BULL: Correction to 5348 to 5944 is likely to be completed either today or Monday and a new high possibility.
BEAR: Correction continues with periodic bounces and changes to Fall...
Rich here all have become professional traders :D
Now making money is their habit
Today NO BTST.
Nifty 50 Shares declines more than Advances
@DR Sir What your pots suggest to go for long BN.
@pawan jangid
ideal for stbt !!
@Pawan Jangid thanks for your effort.
@ Fire
Hats off!
The uniqueness of this blog lies in the fact that most of the blogmates are well informed, and willing to help each other without expecting even a thanks. I am aware that I am only a beginner. If one does not learn the secrets here he can never learn anywhere. I must thank God for providing me such a beautiful opportunity. Without my asking any question I learn the nuances of trade. I must thank Prabakar, Dr. Kumar, Sujatha, DR, Oh! the list is endless.
@ Ilango: Sir permit me to endorse my appreciation for running this school of learning.
LV
sir ,
bank nifty decisively broken down 1 month range
CNX IT into positive zone
RICHARDSDIAZ said...
anyone bought at 11500 :)
Rich I was wondering how you came to Know
that I bought @ 11500
I was culprit did two long trades in falling mkt
Got something for peanuts :D
babu i was covered my shorts at 11515 from 11500 till the low i bought and now offloaded everything no positions
Huge volume noticed in nifty future in range 5725-35
so its a good support on daily basis...
Vol almost - 35 lacs nifty futures in that zone
Dear LV!
Learning process never ends, one must try to beat own record to get best.
Weekly has given a strong sell signal so every rise will be a selling opportunity.
@dineshwa Rich I was wondering how you came to Know
that I bought @ 11500
little tech i am learning also buddy
Heading towards 5400? 5400PE addition still more than any option CE/PE
Rich ha ha ha ha
I know your trading style :D
Thank you Dr. Kumar
LV
5588-5608 good buy zone if reached
Rich if BN would not have retraced we both had been mum :D
@Kumarji,
You are right sir. Today Weekly sell is confirmed with a firm close below Weekly CEMA.
Rich why I bought let me show my cards
BN ATR is 250 beyond that whatever you get
chances are there that it will retrace
but very risky trade :D
Bye Sir bye Friends
Thank u FIRE & Bye everybody, Have a nice weekend...Take care of u & ur family:)
Rich my Goa ticket still pending :(
yes i agree but mkt reward the brave ,
i got the signal of big guys accumulating
thats why nothing more just did as per my screen :)
dinesh bhai very good concept. if we can use in
part booking and reinstating position. am i right?
but i dont know atr yet.
11500 was channel hrly support also now at 11461 spot
PS
Not reliable some times they work some time they dont.
For me long is not a problem in BN if my trade goes against me I wait for 100 points
and book loss as I know I will get back that 100 points
@RG,
With your permission I will send you a mail in the weekend. If you get time to give a reply, it would be very beneficial for me.
same is with me, learned from u only :)
Most welcome RG what permission friends need.
RG sorry FIRE.
5716 is 38.2% of 5348-5944...
ok dinesh bhai
Any day trading positions in silver RG Sir, it looks like a
HNS in 4 hours chart ; can we short here
RishiM - Day Pivot 70810 - buy close to it.
Thank you RG Sir
Post a Comment