U cud not understand meaning of my yesterday's song, these lines are from famous song of Kishore Kumar now i tell u meaning "Every incoming moment will go, If possible then sell Nifty & this level of 5872 will also go away."
Happy days will be for my followers 1st, they were tired of booking profit from 5500 calls to 5900, now Nifty will give back our MTM 1st then some money too if left by commodity traders.
Dear Sujatha!
Its quite unfair, i claaped for ur levels long long time but u r not pushing down My Nifty in speed...kindly give a fast jerk of 100-200 points:) Remember sir's words: Leave something on table for others too so kindly allow us (Bears) to earn some money.
Hi Ilango: RE-POSTING FROM PREVIOUS PAGE....PLEASE ADVISE....
Hope I am not disturbing you...
I've three options / answers for my earlier question addressed to you: I request you again to give your expert advise on following: On Daily JNSAR trigger : (1) place a 20~25 point stop loss (2) carry over the trade for the next week if price close below today's JNSAR (3) Next week place stop loss @ respective day's JNSAR (4) place stop loss @JNSAR + 20 points (5) place stop loss @ JNSAR + 0.2~0.3% of NF value for first two days Request you to confirm the points that are okay to follow. Regards, Raj
You have all the answers. What you lack is confidence, I guess. Everything about JNSAR is available in this blog. You can search them out using "Search this blog".
That is a very rude comment and I din't think you understood me well. I am trying to understand my level best your system to impliment with various answers that are lying in front of me. Who else can advise me better than you on this subject. Especially, I would again request you to clarify on options 3,4 & 5. I understand they are not absolutes but like to know your favorite option with your experience. Regards Raj
Don't fish DR. I know you are yellow in colour watching Gold : Silver ratio for the past fortnight. Crude ran, taking Silver with it, Gold ran pushing Silver with it. Net net Silver is giving laxavite to bears !!!
Kya Nifty Hawala 5834 ke upar close kar paayegi? Kya Nifty Hour Low EMA 5844 ke upar close kar payegi? Ding Dong Ding....dekhte hain Hum log...20 Minuts ke baad...
sir, above 5845 it will move above the 20 pt filter. should we reverse to longs, or do u suggest selling there with sl at 5865 (as mentioned), or should we wait till monday (monday jnsar is 5846)
We have seen JNSAR whipsaws last month by 0.50 point to 2 points on few occasions.
I had clearly stated this morning...search for them... with weekly in uptrend , do not expect bigger gains from this JNSAR trigger. Once it closes below Week High Ema(Not possible this week), then one can expect.
DR has been suggesting 11620 as SL for BN. When a trend is this strong having run up 500 points, few points filter would be prudent thing.
I'm sure inspite of many many interactions on JNSAR of the past 6 months, one should not have so many doubts on a mechanical system.
We are simply looking for fool proof one and do not want to lose 20-25 points if it whipsawed.
Index management is on though Advance Decline ratio showing very weak picture 355/1105. Will Crude bring smile on face of Nifty's sellers next week?? My wish is YES...any close below 5855 spot will attract selling on every rise next week.
Hi kumar sir - morning i closed my short. Went out with my guests. Just in wat a wonder!!! Still it’s there at my “cam” :D thank god. But it went down “25” pnts down after I booked profit. No probs. Hope u grabbed :D by the way as per TA “positionally weak” but chances are they for little upside again becoz of some mariginal closing at last week’s level. Cat on the wall.
Please don't get me wrong. I follow you avidly and all your word are of tremendous importance to me. When it had a conflict with JNSAR, i had a temporary confusion. But all sorted now and its in automode. My 20 points SL triggered and I am long now with SAR at today's low.
Read this : There is our xxx rule. Where it originated? Long time back I had Mr XXX my trading partner. Whenever he wanted to take a position he will wait for 5 miniutes - then look whether the position is available as he wanted. Beleive me 70% of the time the position would have reversed and he would have been saved from a wrong position. So wait for "5 mins" before you committ into your decided position.
....anyone listening? It is helping me.
Have a glorious week end. Kumar/DR Enssssoy.(as a father of a daughter, I don't have your liberty - don't appreciated 05.09 !!!)
as compared to mornings fall till 5850, volume in after session imean in between @L30 to 3:30, volume is good in heavyweights, just sharing views, lets see wht significance this volume shows on monday..
I thank you very much with gratitute for whatever you taught me and learned thro' your blog contents, in my short stint here for the last one week. I salute your amazing knowledge in TA was bit upset when I received cold response from you to some of my postings viz., either not receiving replies or directing me to search in the blog. My questioned where only after studying all your articles and when I had multiple answers for the same questions, I wanted your expert advise..thats alll... and I see many of the bloggers are asking thae same questions taht I have posed to you to day regarding managing the trade after JNSAR trigger. Anyways its my umble feedback with my short experience here. After all you are the owner of the blog and you have every right to maintain your own space and may be over worked with your multi tasking....I respect your views... I thank you once again and congradulate you again for your self less service by devoting so much time and energy and above all desiminating the knowledge which is very rare in this profession. God Bless you. Regards, Raj
My Dear Prof : In both cases the 300 points would not have happened in 5 mins. The author says if after 5 mins the trade is valid as you envisage, GO. Though you found two that could have been missed (not necessarily), could you find how many could have been avoided? This technique is a shield not the sword !!!
its a good rule dineshbhai to o filter whipsaws but today it closed properly below 5825. pls dont get me wrong. i am not complaining about anything. like sir said "there are no absolutes"
Dear ILANGO sir, I am delighted upon your charts which are showing to us are very useful. for your pain taking work I touch your feet and salute you in all your works in this regard. only one thing I want from you that is I want to see the same charts Live. I beg you where can I see these charts live Please provide me the source to put the charts on my computer and go along with them in live. I am your student , Please give me your valuable response. shenitarose@gmail.com
93 comments:
Dlema gone. Now jnsar :)
Happy days are here again for Kumar Sir??? Thank Fri 2.30 coming early???
===
Ring the bell if JNSAR triggers friends please....
Thanks Kumar Sir. Now i understood. :) & Happy.
"Aane wala pal....(5872) jaane wala hai..ho sake isme Nifty nikaal lo..Level ye bhi jaane wala hai."
Dear Prabhakar!
U cud not understand meaning of my yesterday's song, these lines are from famous song of Kishore Kumar now i tell u meaning "Every incoming moment will go, If possible then sell Nifty & this level of 5872 will also go away."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRAFHtU-PE
sir what will be the bank jnsar for 11-4-11 (monday)?
Dear RG!
Happy days will be for my followers 1st, they were tired of booking profit from 5500 calls to 5900, now Nifty will give back our MTM 1st then some money too if left by commodity traders.
Dear Sujatha!
Its quite unfair, i claaped for ur levels long long time but u r not pushing down My Nifty in speed...kindly give a fast jerk of 100-200 points:) Remember sir's words: Leave something on table for others too so kindly allow us (Bears) to earn some money.
sir, should one take BN JNSAR ,
@ ajja,
BNJNSAR for 11th Apr is 11691(approx.)
Kumar Sir. Thanks for the concern for followers like me
Nifty hits the exact lower boundary of Bullish Flag at 5829.
Hi Ilango:
RE-POSTING FROM PREVIOUS PAGE....PLEASE ADVISE....
Hope I am not disturbing you...
I've three options / answers for my earlier question addressed to you:
I request you again to give your expert advise on following:
On Daily JNSAR trigger : (1) place a 20~25 point stop loss (2) carry over the trade for the next week if price close below today's JNSAR (3) Next week place stop loss @ respective day's JNSAR (4) place stop loss @JNSAR + 20 points (5) place stop loss @ JNSAR + 0.2~0.3% of NF value for first two days
Request you to confirm the points that are okay to follow.
Regards,
Raj
Yes Kumar Sir
We can see high speed fall
below 5825/11620 Levels still holding
Just jumping the Gun if the down move continues, it has to break 5777 to really gladden bears ? Can this be treated as first major support?
nifty come on. break 5825
@dinesh bhai
what
is significance of 11620 in bank nifty
PS : Todays SAR
Master in fast forward mode today. In TT, its the 3 pm update and 2 pm is vanished! :D
RG Sir, inbetween 5809-5803 may act as support
ok dinesh bhai
@ DoraiRaj,
You have all the answers. What you lack is confidence, I guess.
Everything about JNSAR is available in this blog. You can search them out using "Search this blog".
There are no absolutes but only possibilities.
Ok Prabha. I like HEMA for Resistance and Support. I am looking at WHEMA for today's near major.
RG Sir, I saw Daily J10 SAR 5809. and Daily 10EMA at 5806..
Traders children are fedup with their Fathers
When they open their Geomatry Box in School
They find their scales pencils Missing
Morale of the story :
Every Trader Know Nifty is Resisting at channel
but trading is not so easy
JNSAR ka mazboot Jodh
@ Illango sir
If NS or BN closes below mondays SAR, what should we do?
Carry the Longs taken as per JNSAR or quit & short near close of day.
Please guide...kind regards & thank you
Geet
Prabha 5825 ??? I though Short double from there? Ok?
Few moments of excitement for a JNSAR trader :)
Hi Ilango:
That is a very rude comment and I din't think you understood me well.
I am trying to understand my level best your system to impliment with various answers that are lying in front of me.
Who else can advise me better than you on this subject.
Especially, I would again request you to clarify on options 3,4 & 5. I understand they are not absolutes but like to know your favorite option with your experience.
Regards
Raj
"their Fathers"
=== ??? naughty DR.
Dear DR!
Thanx for aroma of fast fall, kindly accept small token of love.
http://www.johnniewalker.com/asia/bluelabel/
Hello Sir
If close between 5825 and 5846 what we should do? short or long
@terageet. I think there are some who consider that after 3 o clock
2 mts to go for MaCam's 2.45... Let's see something left on the table.. :D
What happened to Yellow metal its Glittering like Gold
Dear Dorai Raj!
Where is rudeness? why u want to provoke all of us...be cool and try to understand it lightly...everything is there.
@ Cooldent
Thank you!!!
@ Illango Sir
Please...your Opinion:-)
Eargerly awaited
RG sir bell ready for you
Don't fish DR. I know you are yellow in colour watching Gold : Silver ratio for the past fortnight. Crude ran, taking Silver with it, Gold ran pushing Silver with it. Net net Silver is giving laxavite to bears !!!
Dorai Raj
Please hold
today is trend reversal day and
Master also has to manage his trade
I dont think today is appropriate time to clear doubts
Ding dong ding dong
Friends 5825 SAR triggered? If it trades for 5mins below this can we increase Shorts? Please...
There is a +ve div. in 5-minute charts.
@ All
JN Sar triggered.
5800 put has not unwounded yet...making me nervous..pls check guys
Nifty my Pal triggered
now its his mothers turn
normally son follows Mother
but this time naughty Son Jumped the Gun
sir,
can i go short now based on JNSAR, if so what wud be the SL
on march expiry day
VWAP - 5862.35
JNSAR stop loss gonna trigger? Whipsaw :((
DR Sir I thought old mummy walks holds son's hand. I take Son's movement to gauge mumma's !!!
I suggest, ignore today's trigger which has come at the end of an exhausting fall.
and with 5-min chart's +ve div.
However, Nifty could close below DEma. In such a case, one could initiate a sell now @ 5840-45 with a SL of 5865.
Dear Friends,
JNSAR SL should be taken above 5852, the previous hour high.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay
be careful volumes are low for this downfall if nifty closes above 5835 wait till monday for confirmation of shorts
I suggest considering trade below/above JNSAR for some time element before taking trade,it will help avoid whipsaws. Time+Price consideration.
sir today I hv taken JNSAR trade @5825
though I noted +ve div .
usually I miss trade as I always look for the confirma\tion and then price goes away
Master,
Taken shorts at the moment JNSAR triggered. What should be the plan now?
sir
most of the days when jnsar triggers after big move there
is +ve/-ve negative div in 5 min charts. as it triggers after
100-200 points fall/ rise
2day thought of not using my brain, but looking at ur mgs now feeling little tense
Kya Nifty Hawala 5834 ke upar close kar paayegi?
Kya Nifty Hour Low EMA 5844 ke upar close kar payegi?
Ding Dong Ding....dekhte hain Hum log...20 Minuts ke baad...
@FIRE. same here. I think 5845 or 5847 tomorrows jnsar stop loss??
I think most still do not have a belief/ confidence in "SAR"method.
It does not require my opinion or approval.
Manage it with small SL.
I could be wrong about this 5-min +ve div. It could fail. I repeat there are no absolutes.
I just felt, we might get a relook at it on monday.
Sometimes combine J10SAR with JNSAR. Usually J10 sar used to be fast but this time it was slow.
I hope I'm not sounding rude.
If JNSAR not triggered –tension :)
If JNSAR triggered also –tension :)
let it loose few points.. we made good money in last JNSAR
@ Ilango,
Your comments is helpful If you could have posted before JNSAR triggered.
Chandra
sir,
above 5845 it will move above the 20 pt filter. should we reverse to longs, or
do u suggest selling there with sl at 5865 (as mentioned), or should we wait till
monday (monday jnsar is 5846)
Ilango Sir,
when u say " Nifty could close below DEma...." do u mean 5-DEma?
@ Chandra,
We have seen JNSAR whipsaws last month by 0.50 point to 2 points on few occasions.
I had clearly stated this morning...search for them... with weekly in uptrend , do not expect bigger gains from this JNSAR trigger. Once it closes below Week High Ema(Not possible this week), then one can expect.
DR has been suggesting 11620 as SL for BN.
When a trend is this strong having run up 500 points, few points filter would be prudent thing.
I'm sure inspite of many many interactions on JNSAR of the past 6 months, one should not have so many doubts on a mechanical system.
We are simply looking for fool proof one and do not want to lose 20-25 points if it whipsawed.
Index management is on though Advance Decline ratio showing very weak picture 355/1105. Will Crude bring smile on face of Nifty's sellers next week?? My wish is YES...any close below 5855 spot will attract selling on every rise next week.
Soothing balm for people who took the jnsar short. Nifty has failed to stay above 5845 for 5 minuts
Hi kumar sir - morning i closed my short. Went out with my guests. Just in wat a wonder!!! Still it’s there at my “cam” :D thank god. But it went down “25” pnts down after I booked profit. No probs. Hope u grabbed :D by the way as per TA “positionally weak” but chances are they for little upside again becoz of some mariginal closing at last week’s level. Cat on the wall.
Sir no blame on u.sorry if my msg gave that impression
Master,
Please don't get me wrong. I follow you avidly and all your word are of tremendous importance to me. When it had a conflict with JNSAR, i had a temporary confusion. But all sorted now and its in automode. My 20 points SL triggered and I am long now with SAR at today's low.
Dear Friends,
Adjusted close should come around 5838-39, below JNSAR for Monday.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay
Powerful Doji on weekly chart, better to reduce longs.
Read this : There is our xxx rule. Where it originated? Long time back I had Mr XXX my trading partner. Whenever he wanted to take a position he will wait for 5 miniutes - then look whether the position is available as he wanted. Beleive me 70% of the time the position would have reversed and he would have been saved from a wrong position. So wait for "5 mins" before you committ into your decided position.
....anyone listening? It is helping me.
Have a glorious week end. Kumar/DR Enssssoy.(as a father of a daughter, I don't have your liberty - don't appreciated 05.09 !!!)
Bye Sir. Bye friends.
@all
as compared to mornings fall till 5850, volume in after session imean in between @L30 to 3:30, volume is good in heavyweights, just sharing views, lets see wht significance this volume shows on monday..
sir..ga..
DR..ssa..
u r a true yss..lunch mein kya hai?
This happens 1st time in JNSAR history. So Ililngo sir will observe on monday and guide in future for what to do in such situation.
RG sir. Thanks for the 5 min rule. It can definitely avoid whipsaws like today.
sir I kept my short hedged with 5800 ce it monday
jnsar+filter hits ll reverse my trade
else ll come out of ce.
is that correct?
thanx
In morning my trade was 100 points up
Now in 100 points down
My level is protected so my trade continues
If Monday it opens below my level I will not give second thought
My first job will be to close my trade.
Yes prachi thats also a good strategy
rg sir,
i remember of two trades that wud not be available after
5 minutes and yeilded 300+ points one 11 nov 2010 short
two 23 march 2011 long
Hi Ilango:
I thank you very much with gratitute for whatever you taught me and learned thro' your blog contents, in my short stint here for the last one week.
I salute your amazing knowledge in TA was bit upset when I received cold response from you to some of my postings viz., either not receiving replies or directing me to search in the blog.
My questioned where only after studying all your articles and when I had multiple answers for the same questions, I wanted your expert advise..thats alll...
and I see many of the bloggers are asking thae same questions taht I have posed to you to day regarding managing the trade after JNSAR trigger.
Anyways its my umble feedback with my short experience here.
After all you are the owner of the blog and you have every right to maintain your own space and may be over worked with your multi tasking....I respect your views...
I thank you once again and congradulate you again for your self less service by devoting so much time and energy and above all desiminating the knowledge which is very rare in this profession.
God Bless you.
Regards,
Raj
yes PS I missed both the trades
@RG,
Thats a Golden rule. From today, it will be a must do in my trading.
My Dear Prof : In both cases the 300 points would not have happened in 5 mins. The author says if after 5 mins the trade is valid as you envisage, GO. Though you found two that could have been missed (not necessarily), could you find how many could have been avoided? This technique is a shield not the sword !!!
Have a nice week end.
What I do when SAR is about to Trigger
I open chart with 5 mint candles
and rule says let candle close properly without head or tail
else you will land holding Pulis ear or tail :D
its a good rule dineshbhai to o filter whipsaws
but today it closed properly below 5825.
pls dont get me wrong. i am not complaining about
anything. like sir said
"there are no absolutes"
PS ; Its as per traders risk taking capacity
Whipsaws are part of game
2-3 out of 10 trades will whipsaw
loss in whipsaw trade is max 40-50 points
and profit you know :D
So many times discussed if whipsaws were not there
I would have been King of Tartary
Dear ILANGO sir, I am delighted upon your charts which are
showing to us are very useful. for your pain taking work I
touch your feet and salute you in all your works in this regard.
only one thing I want from you that is I want to see the same
charts Live. I beg you where can I see these charts live Please provide
me the source to put the charts on my computer and go along
with them in live. I am your student , Please give me your
valuable response.
shenitarose@gmail.com
sir for nifty positional which chart u used
Post a Comment