" RG is busy in counting money " - Kumar Sir one more lesson I learnt at JNU. Sir's Uncles's concept - "don't count what you earn" - I am just driven by the daily "points" I make. Keep daily targets for my counters. As confessed couple of months back, I am out of Equity - my SIL has taken over. I am (L)EARNING commodity trading, hence less confusion from my posts.
CK : Blind man does not drop his stick. Kumar Sir will be a happy man - his wife is hiding the Teacher for the week end.(if my 2.30 lives by rules today).
I arranged TEACHER's 50 myself & if she came to know then forget TEACHERS...i will be beaten by women's power bcoz Navraatras are on. Nice to know that u r making fatty packet in commodities.
How to remain "Objective".? Bias of any kind is the first hurdle to any honest observations.
Irrespective of the "positions you hold in the market", if you can state the facts as you observe them without forming an opinion, you are closer to an objectivity.
We have the habit of forming opinions/ judgements on everything...labelling everything..
Without a label, we are lost. Come out of this kind of thinking.
Be a child in observing everything as though for the first time. Don't keep yeterday's win/ losses in your mind. Look at it afresh..everytime..
Dinesh Rishi sir... 1 question aap k liye... jan 2011 nifty fall 6150 to 5180... 2 months fall then agin nifty rise but my question 2 months kaya karne ka thaa?? 6200 se 5180 ka diffrance to chala gaya :( bec of long only ..
with Anna Hazare movement gathering steam..i feel the market has reason to jitters...the amount of corrupt money invested in stock market will feel nervous....LOL
RishiM - DR has a blog. Sanjay(Marketplus) has also started on commodities. Gauresh has one good system,you can get enrolled. All grown up sons have set up own families. I am a kid,that too a retarded one - my parental home is the safest place for me.
Hi Ilango: After Daily JNSAR triggers a short @ (5825 spot+7 points premium for futures)=5832 , should I add 20 points above it for stop loss until price cross below weekly High EMA? Also, after price cross below weekly High EMA, is it sufficient to just follow Daily JNSAR without adding filter? Appreciate your response. Regards Raj
I am very,very glad that Master has replied to my doubts.Actually I was thinking of same quert since last month but kept in mind .Very true said,If we look at market without considering our position,we will see clear direction of market.
I was having a little chat with one my friends this morning. He was telling me about the Gold trade of John Paulson. He is a macro trader, takes multi-month positions based on mainly fundamentals. My friend was saying that technical traders wouldn't get a clue about this super run. I had my doubts and with Nifty giving me nothing today, I had time. So, here's a chart for fun only, titled -- "If John Paulson was a Technical Trader".
Once JNSAR triggered (with or with out filter, choice is yours).. put a 20-25 points SL for intra.. carry if nifty closed below JNSAR level... monday u will manage as per JNSAR of that day.
As of now it looks to me that a short term top has been made on wednesday, but where it will take support that cant tell now. In my view now Bulls survival-war will happen in between 5600-5700 so u can hold it and wait for next week move.
RishiM - Take Nifty TA file and replace with MCX data for crude. My trading planner contains EMA,HEMA,LEMA,S2,S1,P,R1,R2 + ORB H,L - if it is of help. Being trending in nature commodities offer good ORB trades - but if crude breaks ORB high early (before 12noon) I go short since it does not move much and reverts back to Mid Point (unlike today !!!).
U cud not understand meaning of my yesterday's song now, these lines are from famous song of Kishore Kumar now i tell u meaning "Every incoming moment will go, If possible then sell Nifty & this level of 5872 will also go away."
Hi Ilango: Hope I am not disturbing you . I've three options / answers for my earlier question addressed to you: I request you again to give your expert advise on following: On Daily JNSAR trigger : (1) place a 20~25 point stop loss (2) carry over the trade for the next week if price close below today's JNSAR (3) Next week place stop loss @ respective day's JNSAR (4) place stop loss @JNSAR + 20 points (5) place stop loss @ JNSAR + 0.2~0.3% of NF value for first two days Request you to confirm the points that are okay to follow. Regards, Raj
61 comments:
@Dorai. 20 point stop loss for today. For next two days, that days jnsar plus filter
Seniors/Sir. Pls correct me if give any wrong answers
Nifty Futures 5 Minutes chart: CLICK HERE
Master,At the EOD analysis,you have mentioned that ''be Objective'' as possible.How to remain as objective ?
RG,
Friday Friday Fry Fry Fry?
Any change of stance?
MaCam,
You changed colors?
" RG is busy in counting money " - Kumar Sir one more lesson I learnt at JNU. Sir's Uncles's concept - "don't count what you earn" - I am just driven by the daily "points" I make. Keep daily targets for my counters. As confessed couple of months back, I am out of Equity - my SIL has taken over. I am (L)EARNING commodity trading, hence less confusion from my posts.
only 9 hours for trading..
Tues day = holiday
Wednesday = 5 states election...
Thursday = inflation
Tomorrow = Anna Hazare fast will impact all over india
RISE AGAINST CORRUPTIONS
CK : Blind man does not drop his stick. Kumar Sir will be a happy man - his wife is hiding the Teacher for the week end.(if my 2.30 lives by rules today).
Where is Powertrade..the eternal Bear of our group? a reason to celebrate for him even though we are jst gradually moving down..
RG sir,
Sent an email. Pl. have a look at your leisure.
Dear RG!
I arranged TEACHER's 50 myself & if she came to know then forget TEACHERS...i will be beaten by women's power bcoz Navraatras are on. Nice to know that u r making fatty packet in commodities.
sgx, Thursday also holiday[Ambedkar]
RG Sir
Say by God
As confessed couple of months back, I am out of Equity
what about Index?
@immortal. Yes missing PT. He is out on official duty. but i am updating him :)
@ Satish,
How to remain "Objective".? Bias of any kind is the first hurdle to any honest observations.
Irrespective of the "positions you hold in the market", if you can state the facts as you observe them without forming an opinion, you are closer to an objectivity.
We have the habit of forming opinions/ judgements on everything...labelling everything..
Without a label, we are lost. Come out of this kind of thinking.
Be a child in observing everything as though for the first time. Don't keep yeterday's win/ losses in your mind. Look at it afresh..everytime..
@Ilango...Good Job...some golden words for the traders!!
@DR,
:D
@RG,
Still waiting for your mail...
Hi DR : Yes your pal and his mother, I follow.
Hi Fire - I said "will mail you on 12.04.2011".
Dear Prabha - WCR please - mail.
hello sir and all friends v good afternoon
sir,
in the first chart, 5348 to 5944 has been mentioned as a fall. Please correct.
Dinesh Rishi sir... 1 question aap k liye... jan 2011 nifty fall 6150 to 5180... 2 months fall then agin nifty rise but my question 2 months kaya karne ka thaa?? 6200 se 5180 ka diffrance to chala gaya :( bec of long only ..
@ prashant shah
Good afternoon....
prashant shah
during that period go for vacation
complete pending jobs which you could not do
due to Long trading hrs
spending money you have earned :D
nifty have a big resitance 5834 ( Hawala) below 5834 close then going v tuff for all bull till then bull r enjoying ..
DR sir and RG sir
If both of you are into commodities then why not have a
separate blog where you can give your analysis of the market
I am having a tough time finding out what is the 10 EMA for
MCX crude - would be grateful for any live chart site which allows
to look at the EMA's
nice answer Rishi sir:)
RG Sir,
Noted. Thanks sir.
@RG,
Noted. :)
indian trader v good afternoon:)
we may see now a good attempt by bulls to try day's high!
@ prashant shah
special thanks for hawala updates...
:)
@Prabakar
OI updates please....
nifty still trade 22 PE and forward PE is 20 ..
with Anna Hazare movement gathering steam..i feel the market has reason to jitters...the amount of corrupt money invested in stock market will feel nervous....LOL
prashantbhai good afternoon kya cho saheb tame?
jay bapu su baooriyaa..... bas yehan chen ..time nathi malto net par aavaanoo ::)
RishiM
One JN member is already having commodity blog
"I am having a tough time finding out what is the 10 EMA for
MCX crude "
which charting software you are using
Nymex $112 & Brent $124...Nifty tried 3 times to cross 5875 spot but failed...If not crossed soon then bigger fall may occur in last hour.
RishiM - DR has a blog. Sanjay(Marketplus) has also started on commodities. Gauresh has one good system,you can get enrolled. All grown up sons have set up own families. I am a kid,that too a retarded one - my parental home is the safest place for me.
Dear RishiM,
U can try http://marketpulse-mcx.blogspot.com if it of any help to U.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay
@ prashant shah
busy always....?
understand little...
RG Sir
I am Lazy fellow blogging is now my "Majboori"
one angrej fellow trapped me
he paid me 250 USD for his add on my blog
so I have to continue till contract expire
Hi Ilango:
After Daily JNSAR triggers a short @ (5825 spot+7 points premium for futures)=5832 , should I add 20 points above it for stop loss until price cross below weekly High EMA?
Also, after price cross below weekly High EMA, is it sufficient to just follow Daily JNSAR without adding filter?
Appreciate your response.
Regards
Raj
I am very,very glad that Master has replied to my doubts.Actually I was thinking of same quert since last month but kept in mind .Very true said,If we look at market without considering our position,we will see clear direction of market.
Hi Ilango:
I've reposted my above query as I afraid that you might have missed noticing my message.
Raj
I was having a little chat with one my friends this morning. He was telling me about the Gold trade of John Paulson. He is a macro trader, takes multi-month positions based on mainly fundamentals. My friend was saying that technical traders wouldn't get a clue about this super run. I had my doubts and with Nifty giving me nothing today, I had time. So, here's a chart for fun only, titled -- "If John Paulson was a Technical Trader".
https://picasaweb.google.com/yinyangfire/FIRECharts#5593117225503128754
a Joke, "IF ANNA HAZARE WINS, CORRUPTION WILL BE DIFFICULT AND BLACK MONEY IF TAKEN OUT OF INDIAN MKT THINK, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO UR PORTFOLIO" :D
Dorai Raj,
Once JNSAR triggered (with or with out filter, choice is yours).. put a 20-25 points SL for intra.. carry if nifty closed below JNSAR level... monday u will manage as per JNSAR of that day.
Kumar Sir
I am holding 10 lots(500) 5500PE april series @ 28.5 with no other CE or long.
Should I hedge my postion. If yes Pls advice what is best
ek aadmi ne fakir se pucha
baba kafan me jeb q nahi hoti
fakir ne jawab diya
BETA MAUT KABHI RISHVAT NAHI LETI
Dear Archer!
As of now it looks to me that a short term top has been made on wednesday, but where it will take support that cant tell now. In my view now Bulls survival-war will happen in between 5600-5700 so u can hold it and wait for next week move.
RishiM - Take Nifty TA file and replace with MCX data for crude. My trading planner contains EMA,HEMA,LEMA,S2,S1,P,R1,R2 + ORB H,L - if it is of help. Being trending in nature commodities offer good ORB trades - but if crude breaks ORB high early (before 12noon) I go short since it does not move much and reverts back to Mid Point (unlike today !!!).
@IT, due to a crash of my ms office excel i am not able to post entire sequence.
CALL OI +4.82%
PUT OI +2.46%
hrly slow MACD is moving below zero
@ Prabakar
its ok....
thanks for the update....
"Aane wala pal....(5872) jaane wala hai..ho sake isme Nifty nikaal lo..Level ye bhi jaane wala hai."
Dear Prabhakar!
U cud not understand meaning of my yesterday's song now, these lines are from famous song of Kishore Kumar now i tell u meaning "Every incoming moment will go, If possible then sell Nifty & this level of 5872 will also go away."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRAFHtU-PE
New Post Done.
Dlema gone. now Jnsar :)
Happy days are here again for Kumar Sir??? Thank Fri 2.30 coming early???
Thanks Cooldent & Ravii FOR YOUR HELP.
Hi Ilango:
Hope I am not disturbing you .
I've three options / answers for my earlier question addressed to you:
I request you again to give your expert advise on following:
On Daily JNSAR trigger : (1) place a 20~25 point stop loss (2) carry over the trade for the next week if price close below today's JNSAR (3) Next week place stop loss @ respective day's JNSAR (4) place stop loss @JNSAR + 20 points (5) place stop loss @ JNSAR + 0.2~0.3% of NF value for first two days
Request you to confirm the points that are okay to follow.
Regards,
Raj
Post a Comment