EUR-USD is showing good strength and currently forming a bullish flag in the hourly chart. Negative divergence is developing in daily, but no price confirmation yet.
yes i had said nifty should see 5835-5811 but i dont give calls thats not my business. but seeing nifty for the past two days not breaking below 5870 it seems nifty is consolidating. and please again no call business , i am just viewing my onservatiomns rest everyone has to take their own calls.
If tracking give u some benefit then why not? It was a mouthwatering view for shorts so i was keeping an eye, whole day passed yesterday but today he took U turn so i m worried about my position:)
Despite Navratras, r u Teachering ur B'day??? U disappeared totally after arrangement of ur B'day party. Have u enjoyed clip? Ya, i m an injured Bear so put my pic there:)
A Birthday is 1st day of another 365 days journey around the sun, so enjoy the trip... Sorry for delay due to arrangement of ur B'day Party, enjoy the party now.
I hate this part booking strategy simply because it always seems like that the market knows what I doing.
For the past 2 months I never part booked, for I never really knew when and where to book. Hence I always followed the SAR levels. And the result was whipsaws and more whipsaws.
Finally I decided to part book after 100+ points gain in the Nifty. From 3/23, every time I part booked the Nifty rallied away by 50 to 100 points the very next day. The highest sale that I could manage was 5918 NF. For the past 3 days, I have been patiently waiting for 5850-5800 NF to re-enter. For the 3rd straight day, our markets are holding 5870 NF.
What is even more annoying is that the SAR levels have now reached a point where all my previous part bookings (5530 NF, 5730 NF) are now way below the SAR itself. This is itself is a loss now because I could have easily gotten higher levels had I simply stuck with the SAR.
My frustration have reached such epic proportions that I have now placed a SL order (above the day's high) to buy back my 5918 sale.
Its always Damned if I do and Damned if I don't.
BTW, my stop loss order has reversed. Now I am absolutely certain that Nifty will reverse itself very soon.
DR - Manyyyyyy manyyyyyyyyyyy Happyyyy Returns of the Day. Now i got y u r too much lolz?? And wide knowledged person.. huh the power of "7". San - Congratulations. I can't say anything above this becoz I am “BIG ZERO” in charts :D don’t mind please. @kumar - Wow, wat kind of man sir!! :) thanks for protecting the level. Just one more day that’s all huh.. the week end :D let us see.
If you want a magic crystal ball, you must reach a place where there are no markets...what use would that be..?
If GOD makes it so easy for us, how would that life be without challenges..?
We just have to discriminate which is a break-out and which is a range bound to scale up or down "Part booking".
Even after knowing a break-out, the targets keep changing. This method has its own limitations but it will never pinch your pocket..! What is your hurry..? Get rich slowly.
The second lot has locked in 400+ points after moving up by 501 points. This gain is possible with limited brain work.
If you make 3 to 4 min. trades per year, you would beat most "Fund managers" with MBA + a to z degrees. This is possible only by part booking which takes care of "whipsawing sideways market's trades".
I hope you understand this in totality and develop patience.
Early in my market days, one sensible broker advised me, "Leave something on the table for the other person".
If I were Lord of Tartary, Myself, and me alone, My bed should be of ivory, Of beaten gold my throne; And in my court should peacocks flaunt, And in my forests tigers haunt, And in my pools great fishes slant Their fins athwart the sun.
Sir - If you make 3 to 4 min. trades per year, you would beat most "Fund managers" with MBA + a to z degrees. - That's excellent. I am the one who's surviving in trading "only by your advises" with less TA knowledge :P (mean it – less means ofcourse 99%) ha ha ha Pranams
62 comments:
@RG,
EUR-USD is showing good strength and currently forming a bullish flag in the hourly chart. Negative divergence is developing in daily, but no price confirmation yet.
above 5888 > 5917
CALL OI +3.95%
PUT OI +1.66%
call
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 2566800 2603700 36900 1.43
5800 4334850 4390450 55600 2.26
5900 5222850 6152000 929150 17.67
6000 6443400 6743850 300450 5.05
6100 3360600 3692050 331450 9.93
put
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 5674850 5736800 61950 1.69
5800 5231500 5473250 241750 6.15
5900 3253700 3619900 366200 11.47
6000 1863400 1870300 6900 0.74
6100 180650 177600 -3050 -1.96
10.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.00am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
12.00pm 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
Ilango sir,can we keep 5905 as SL for intra shorts ie above days pivot??
Thanks
BN leading the recovery ... yet again !
Sir
Any body can explain
1) Call )put and vice versa
2) call ) put and put gaining mome and vice versa
for learning purposes and how to interpret with future prices
Thanls
nifty is consolidating and i think going past 5920 will head towards 5990-6100. so careful of shorts.sl for shorts 5920
Thank you Fire. It is worth watching/trading - highest volume pair.
dont short intraday you will get whipsawed better to wait and short below 5dema or long above 5920
@RG,
Exactly. Its actually the highest traded contract in any market in the world. But the time... :(
Good Morning LORD and JN Family,
LORD Sent a mail,
@DR Ji SSA,
Many Many Happy Drinks of the Day!!!!
@San,
Congratulations!!!!!,
Let Nifty continue the dance on your Charts!!!!
Regards
Fire : As such you and San are night birds like Anuj. Why not then? Assured PIPs - take your target and retire for the night.
Dear ELECTROCRAFT!
Whats ur view now on ur call given on 05.04.2011 @3.29pm. Its still pending, Is it still valid or changed?
ELECTROCRAFT SYSTEMS said...
tmrrw should see 5835-5811 nifty spot
April 5, 2011 3:29 PM
@Kumar
Are you tracking each one?:)
yes i had said nifty should see 5835-5811 but i dont give calls thats not my business. but seeing nifty for the past two days not breaking below 5870 it seems nifty is consolidating. and please again no call business , i am just viewing my onservatiomns rest everyone has to take their own calls.
Kumarsir on his way.
:D
read observations
Kumar Sir,
Your profile PIC :(
Dear Babu!
If tracking give u some benefit then why not? It was a mouthwatering view for shorts so i was keeping an eye, whole day passed yesterday but today he took U turn so i m worried about my position:)
Dear ELECTROCRAFT!
Sorry, i thought its ur serious business:)
Kumar
ha ha Dr. Lovely Kumar Sir. A refined version of mine - both caused by Aunt Nifty?
@kumar i have my own business in Mumbai .. trading is a hobby and a very expensive one at that :-)
Dear DR!
Despite Navratras, r u Teachering ur B'day??? U disappeared totally after arrangement of ur B'day party. Have u enjoyed clip? Ya, i m an injured Bear so put my pic there:)
Wounded bear. Madam Camarilla will show kindness on us soon...
CALL OI +3.82%
PUT OI +1.99%
call
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 2566800 2614950 48150 1.87
5800 4334850 4401700 66850 2.52
5900 5222850 6177400 954550 18.15
6000 6443400 6735450 292050 4.92
6100 3360600 3620300 259700 7.8
put
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 5674850 5831850 157000 3.37
5800 5231500 5569250 337750 8.01
5900 3253700 3693500 439800 13.74
6000 1863400 1878050 14650 1.16
6100 180650 177100 -3550 -2.24
10.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.00am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
12.00pm 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
12.40pm 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
OI Reduction seen in 6000 & 6100 call
OI increase seen in 5700, 5800, 5900 & 6000 put
Kumar Sir,
I quited Teachering for 3 years to learn trading
now time has come to say Cheers!!!!!!!
Dear DR!
A Birthday is 1st day of another 365 days journey around the sun, so enjoy the trip...
Sorry for delay due to arrangement of ur B'day Party, enjoy the party now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s
Kumar
@San,
It seems NS crossed the trendline mentioned before at 5890.
Thanks Kumar Sir for lovely clip
now plying it second time :D
Yesterday mkt cheated me by taking my buy order
(i placed buy order as SL order)
Im going to take it back with interest
Be bulls - Mkt will return your money with interest
@Prabakar
Price testing the broken support line again.
Ilango,
I hate this part booking strategy simply because it always seems like that the market knows what I doing.
For the past 2 months I never part booked, for I never really knew when and where to book. Hence I always followed the SAR levels. And the result was whipsaws and more whipsaws.
Finally I decided to part book after 100+ points gain in the Nifty. From 3/23, every time I part booked the Nifty rallied away by 50 to 100 points the very next day. The highest sale that I could manage was 5918 NF. For the past 3 days, I have been patiently waiting for 5850-5800 NF to re-enter. For the 3rd straight day, our markets are holding 5870 NF.
What is even more annoying is that the SAR levels have now reached a point where all my previous part bookings (5530 NF, 5730 NF) are now way below the SAR itself. This is itself is a loss now because I could have easily gotten higher levels had I simply stuck with the SAR.
My frustration have reached such epic proportions that I have now placed a SL order (above the day's high) to buy back my 5918 sale.
Its always Damned if I do and Damned if I don't.
BTW, my stop loss order has reversed. Now I am absolutely certain that Nifty will reverse itself very soon.
@ Nifty
Hold Man Hold
Mkt not going to close you will get chances
Nifty spot 5 minutes chart updated: CLICK HERE
Fib. Retr. for the fall from 5944.45 to 5866.45, 38.2% Retracement is completed at 5898.05
Good afternoon sir and all :)
DR - Manyyyyyy manyyyyyyyyyyy Happyyyy Returns of the Day. Now i got y u r too much lolz?? And wide knowledged person.. huh the power of "7".
San - Congratulations. I can't say anything above this becoz I am “BIG ZERO” in charts :D don’t mind please.
@kumar - Wow, wat kind of man sir!! :) thanks for protecting the level. Just one more day that’s all huh.. the week end :D let us see.
@ nifty,
If you want a magic crystal ball, you must reach a place where there are no markets...what use would that be..?
If GOD makes it so easy for us, how would that life be without challenges..?
We just have to discriminate which is a break-out and which is a range bound to scale up or down "Part booking".
Even after knowing a break-out, the targets keep changing. This method has its own limitations but it will never pinch your pocket..! What is your hurry..? Get rich slowly.
The second lot has locked in 400+ points after moving up by 501 points. This gain is possible with limited brain work.
If you make 3 to 4 min. trades per year, you would beat most "Fund managers" with MBA + a to z degrees. This is possible only by part booking which takes care of "whipsawing sideways market's trades".
I hope you understand this in totality and develop patience.
Early in my market days, one sensible broker advised me, "Leave something on the table for the other person".
CALL OI +4.16%
PUT OI +2.80%
call
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 2566800 2670300 103500 4.03
5800 4334850 4437800 102950 3.36
5900 5222850 6231450 1008600 19.19
6000 6443400 6699300 255900 4.35
6100 3360600 3707800 347200 10.4
put
SR BOD OI Cur oi Diff. Percent
5700 5674850 5873600 198750 4.11
5800 5231500 5728050 496550 11.09
5900 3253700 3872350 618650 19.24
6000 1863400 1900250 36850 2.35
6100 180650 179000 -1650 -1.19
10.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.00am 5900 Call > 5900 put
11.30am 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
12.00pm 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
12.40pm 5900 Call > 5900 put - 5800 Put gaining momentum
01.20pm 5900 Call = 5900 put - 5800 put > 5800 call.
If whipsaws were not there
I would have been King of Tartary
If I were Lord of Tartary,
Myself, and me alone,
My bed should be of ivory,
Of beaten gold my throne;
And in my court should peacocks flaunt,
And in my forests tigers haunt,
And in my pools great fishes slant
Their fins athwart the sun.
"Leave something on the table for the other person".
Most sensible advise.
Sir - If you make 3 to 4 min. trades per year, you would beat most "Fund managers" with MBA + a to z degrees. - That's excellent. I am the one who's surviving in trading "only by your advises" with less TA knowledge :P (mean it – less means ofcourse 99%) ha ha ha
Pranams
san..cake to de de bhai..lunch time hai..
suja..hi..wht hav u c(r)ooked :)
@RG,
No more night-bird nowadays. Doctor's prescription for My-Graine. :)
But "Assured pips"??? How? Please elaborate.
BN close to breakout above 10820.
seems like markets setting up for a fast upmove...
keeping tight stops....
Fire will do - by 12.01.11(PIPs). "Ardha Sirasasana" if someone can teach you, will be a great help for the irritating head ache. Will mail you.
manu - hi...about Nifty future cooking?? - 5940/50 resis. abve 65 may zoom + 35 pnts.
battle shifted from hourly pivot to day pivot?
@Macam,
6K and you will change colors? Or you are also expecting mount everest like RG?
no rajani jokes these days?
Damm!
Sorry – didn’t mention SPOT if 5894 protected – 5916/29 possible. If not then back 2 “dressing room” 5874/72 :P
@RG,
Thanks a lot. Waiting eargerly for your mail.
CK - "changes only unchangeable" :D
where is powertrade?
is he still holding those extreme downside targets on nifty?
RG Sir
Today 2:30 +ve na
what a eagarness fire??? i couldn't resist myself. kya khus pus ho raha hai?? See the spelling “eargerly” it’s showing your “eagarness” :D :D lolz
@Ananyavrat. He is still bearish but not looking for extreme downside. He is out on official duty hence not present at the blog
Sujatha,
Protected...protectednu solluringela appadina enathu, how do we know?
aaj to dinesh bhia ka birthday hai, aaj to rally banti hai!
*bhai*
@Sujatha,
Was writing with an eye on the prices of Nifty & BN. But no escaping the eyes of MaCam it seems! (Liked this name a lot) :P
New Post Done.
Hello Sir & Friends...
DR saheb Happy B'day! Have a healthy wealthy life ahead...
San: Congrats for completing one year of your blog!
I was in "COMA" just came out...Working hard to manage small fund for one lot at least.
Post a Comment