Hi Dear mynac : "9" ??? googly to me. What is it? btw no body can fool me on April 1st since I am a fool all through the year.
Kumar Sir - the "family" atmosphere becomes "Bangalore Bar" at times - may be teacher permitts Teachers in the class room. Some school this is...
There is a two day seminar on commodity trading on Sat and Sundays at Hotel Infantry. The person is very good. It will be at Infantry Hotel,Bangalore. Wish Sujatha sees this message and finds time. (Serious. No 01.04)
I have been saved. I was going to congratulate you because I am also interested in Forex trading. But somehow after reading the comments about Saturday....Good Friday... I decided to wait for your blog link and then say you "congrats" for the same....
Dear piyush sharda, It is nothing but only Dear Ilango's greatness.He is always guiding and encouraging people like us who wants to learn something or extra. The people like me,those who can not bear even Nifty's Load,how can think of any another?So nothing but still trying to understand it everyday.
I am looking for last 3 days 5 mins data in excel format. I need Banknifty + any 3 banking stocks data. If anybody has it please send to natiraj@gmail.com
@mynac, most trade set of rules. sometimes the rules work sometimes they dont. even if we have 5000 rules in a computer it cant be bigger than mind (market) but when a rule fails(stops) the trader thinks that he cud have done a better job. the rule's failure becomes his failure. it happens to me. but what i want to feel/remind myself is that there is nothing to understand in this market just certain rules to be followed to keep money flowing. thats all!!
Dear Prabakar, Can you provide today's Highest & Lowest O.I. for NF please? as I am away from live Data. Because the feeling is there that it is decreasing,by way of intra short covering.Is Nifty trying to go near 5850? in spite of huge O.I.build up? or the candle is getting just brighter before going off?
Kumar Sir - please findout about the "Kal" availability in New York and Geneva. I am pestered by my people to whom I suggested the same. It is why I asked you about the availability factor. Trying to send small quantity thro holiday visitors this month.
Dear kumar, I know the reason behind the same & was expected because "SBL KP 6X" is with you.:)) I have also started the same cause it was the need of the hour.Thanks a lot.
Dear RG,I too shall try find out the same for you because the Distributor-Dealer for Pune is literally next to me & it is a very well known,reputed firm having very reputed clientele base called M V & Co. They may guide for the same.
01/04/2011 13:05:41:MCX - Sq off the long positions in GOLD & GOLDM (Compulsory Delivery Contract) 05APR11 expiry contract as tender period starts today & short positions can be sq off on 5th APR’11
Dear Prabakar, Thanks.And at present 25836500 means profit booking is going on,so would like to see the tug of war @ N 5808 which is, as per my own understanding is another "intra" support from here if it shall go there.Let us see.
Dear prashant shah,or any one else If possible,let me know please yesterday's VWAP for NF Apr Series,because Nifty is trading below your Hawala Price theory since last 3 Hrs. Thanks in advance.
Therefore from 18th October 2010 both NSE and BSE will open for trading at 9.15 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. At 9:00 am, investors and traders can place their buy and sell orders for NSE and BSE stocks for a period of seven minutes. During these seven minutes, no trades will be executed. From 9.08 a.m. to 9.12 a.m. the both NSE and BSE will stop accepting orders and will calculate discovery price for the stocks. All unexecuted market orders will be converted to limit orders at the discovery price and all unexecuted limit orders would remain at the limit price at which they were placed. From 9.12 a.m. to 9.15 a.m. will be the transition time from pre-open to normal market opening. From 9.15 a.m. normal trading in stocks will resume.
Thanks dear Arvind, Write down.Why I asked it because in spit off selling pressure in cash,probably again by DII today,NF is trying to hold or trying to cross yesterday's WAP,but in-between nothing but just premium is rising.
To Respected Sir,& JN blog lovers, How to trade "Mechanical Trading" like a robat by deleting human emotions & bias ? O/B,O/S,DIVergence,& other studies other than on price invite compalications of probabilities.All these are dependent on price confirmation which is the only independent.Does they don't creates bias unconciously in back of mind ? Doesit not leads to trade in anticipations ?I think so.I do not kmow the correctness. How if I trade through only 11drawers of H/L/C hourly,daily weekly,jnsarH & D ? I request,if anybody can prepare & send me a excellsheet where by typing manually H.H/L/C JNSAR H & D will auto process rest of data & filling the coloour as per tech.table.I do not know the excell,Or anybody can guide me.My E-mail ID
76 comments:
for mynac
words of master
@ Bullish Cartel,
Till Daily sell emerges,
possibilities of another high remains.
"This is just a guideline.
Market can never be tied down to a "rule"."
the last line are words of importance. even 500 years
devoted to trading cant help anyone understand all moves of market.
we just have to understand few with sl when anticipated
things dont work .
Ohhh..Mynac,
I am glad I'm the "Bakra" today.. (Born capricorn).
Dear powertrade
according to your suggession I am holding april 5700 put @ 97.
Should I contunue?
Hi Dear mynac : "9" ??? googly to me. What is it? btw no body can fool me on April 1st since I am a fool all through the year.
Kumar Sir - the "family" atmosphere becomes "Bangalore Bar" at times - may be teacher permitts Teachers in the class room. Some school this is...
There is a two day seminar on commodity trading on Sat and Sundays at Hotel Infantry. The person is very good. It will be at Infantry Hotel,Bangalore. Wish Sujatha sees this message and finds time.
(Serious. No 01.04)
isnt it surprising guys
what made punj lloyd, rise 17 % today, and it seems, it still has got lots of steam left in it for the day.
regards
OM SAI RAM
@ Mynac,
I have been saved. I was going to congratulate you because I am also interested in Forex trading. But somehow after reading the comments about Saturday....Good Friday... I decided to wait for your blog link and then say you "congrats" for the same....
Any how saved...........from April Fool.....
Ya, Rochak...Punj Lloyd taken over by NSE:)
Dear piyush sharda,
It is nothing but only Dear Ilango's greatness.He is always guiding and encouraging people like us who wants to learn something or extra.
The people like me,those who can not bear even Nifty's Load,how can think of any another?So nothing but still trying to understand it everyday.
in 5 mins looks like a 3-3-5 correction of the entire rise.
Hi all,
I am looking for last 3 days 5 mins data in excel format. I need Banknifty + any 3 banking stocks data. If anybody has it please send to natiraj@gmail.com
Regards
Nataraj
Dear Gauresh!
Dont try to escape and be a BAKRA today, its a great pleasure and fun.
Dear Ilango & Dear Rajagopal ,
You TOO?
Dear Sir,You know me almost from last two years & then also?
ye to kamaal ho gaya.
Nifty does an april fool daily, Nifty is the master of deception
@Tomar
Daily try intrday by selling at supports and buying again at resistance .... So that we end up
great ...
PUTS decaying too fast... Nifty 8 points down, 5800 put 10% down :D
Dear RG
(01.04.2011-victim - Fire).
Dear gauresh59,
:))
Dear Mynac!
Then i know u in better way in short time, bcoz i replied u immediately what a news on 1st April:)
Kumar
@mynac,
most trade set of rules. sometimes the rules work
sometimes they dont. even if we have 5000 rules in a
computer it cant be bigger than mind (market) but when
a rule fails(stops) the trader thinks that he cud have
done a better job. the rule's failure becomes
his failure. it happens to me. but what
i want to feel/remind myself is that there is nothing
to understand in this market just certain rules to be
followed to keep money flowing. thats all!!
Dear Prabakar,
Can you provide today's Highest & Lowest O.I. for NF please? as I am away from live Data.
Because the feeling is there that it is decreasing,by way of intra short covering.Is Nifty trying to go near 5850? in spite of huge O.I.build up? or the candle is getting just brighter before going off?
Kumar Sir - please findout about the "Kal" availability in New York and Geneva. I am pestered by my people to whom I suggested the same. It is why I asked you about the availability factor. Trying to send small quantity thro holiday visitors this month.
Dear kumar,
I know the reason behind the same & was expected because "SBL KP 6X" is with you.:))
I have also started the same cause it was the need of the hour.Thanks a lot.
Dear p.s.,
Well said... 100% correct.
Thanks.
TT newsletter with KST
http://220.226.189.131/SSKICMT/Upload/NewsLetterUpload/Highnoon-Apr01_11.pdf
@ravi..why is the delta reducing so faster today in 5800 put...i have lil knowledge on the subject of greeks in options.
Dear RG,I too shall try find out the same for you because the Distributor-Dealer for Pune is literally next to me & it is a very well known,reputed firm having very reputed clientele base called M V & Co. They may guide for the same.
BN trying to break the silence
Hi Dinesh Rishi:
I understand that you have your own system to trade using SAR.
Do you have any links to have a look / study?
Regards,
Dr. to his injured patient: When car was driving by a lady then u must keep away urself from road.
Patient: Which road??? I was sitting in my Lawns:)
(My Prayer to God: keep busy Sujatha today with her family and she shud not read this joke)
Dear RG!
Its the link of RxHomeo, they are good online supplier in USA. There are so many others too, my all patients buy thru online.
http://www.rxhomeo.com/pharmacy/homeopathic.php
kumar your yahoo mail mes id pl
Dear Mynac, Away for lunch. Will provide oi asap.
Dorai Raj
Everything is available here on JN blog
I wont be of any use to you
I dont have Yahoo Msgr
Still interested, click my profile
Dear Bala!
Its FUTURESFINCAP@YAHOO.IN
Kumar Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ROF........... I was sitting in my Lawns:)
Sachin and Nehra are most likely to miss the finals.
@Mynac,
I was away from the screen for awhile. returning, I am finding that you are my man. RG googlied!!! That's quite a sight! :D
01/04/2011 13:05:41:MCX - Sq off the long positions in GOLD & GOLDM (Compulsory Delivery Contract) 05APR11 expiry contract as tender period starts today & short positions can be sq off on 5th APR’11
@Mynac,
NF OI high - 26261050
NF OI low - 24913750
Thank you mynac,Kumar Sir.(my friend has reached upto the link you have provided). Nice they take it seriously.
manojag:Hi.(thanks for y'day's post).Infact Gavaskar and Kapil are rested,since they have already played one final.
Dear DR!
Is this ROF is Rhythm of French or Remote Operator Facility:)
prashantbhai and freinds shorted nf for intraday at 5848 nf
Dear FIRE,
I was expecting just "smoke" not the FIRE,so surprised too.:))
RG:-))
rishi ON fire
hey fire, whats going on ???????
ROF
http://cindybarry.com/images/ROTFL110x85.gif
All the jokes at the expense of a single victim! Not fair. :(
Let me call Rajini for help. Then we will see.
"5795" - DHEma & 5795-30wk sma are crucial for today's close.
Dear Prabakar,
Thanks.And at present 25836500 means profit booking is going on,so would like to see the tug of war @ N 5808 which is, as per my own understanding is another "intra" support from here if it shall go there.Let us see.
Seems no body is interested in Trading today
LOL
Dear DR!
Dont be on fire, i m sending u Macallan Fine...hope u will be cool after it.
http://www.themacallan.com/home.aspx
1 st day or a new series, is like 1 st day in a new session at school,
students least interested in studies
Not much help. :(
Rajnikanth lit me by rubbing two ice-cubes together.
DR
ROF = Roll On The Floor. is it?
Oh kumar sir. my mouth is watering now. Its one of the best i have ever had. Also taliskar and glenmorangie ;)
DR Sir,
Even Nifty is not in a mood today. Sitting tight... so that no one can fool it.
Kumar Sir
Droolinggggggggg
A move above 5840 can bring a fast rise, but will it?
If there is a take off, now is a time to do it.
stoploss triggerd in shorts at nf 5859
Dear prashant shah,or any one else
If possible,let me know please yesterday's VWAP for NF Apr Series,because Nifty is trading below your Hawala Price theory since last 3 Hrs.
Thanks in advance.
can anybody tell when did premarket starts ?
is it 3/1/11?
typo "start" instead of "starts"
Dear Mynac
It is 5862.35
Regards
sir,
if this is an abc correction, isn't the C pending, with A doing 5778?
shouldn't the C move below 5778? The Trendline shows resistance at 5832.
Therefore from 18th October 2010 both NSE and BSE will open for trading at 9.15 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. At 9:00 am, investors and traders can place their buy and sell orders for NSE and BSE stocks for a period of seven minutes. During these seven minutes, no trades will be executed. From 9.08 a.m. to 9.12 a.m. the both NSE and BSE will stop accepting orders and will calculate discovery price for the stocks. All unexecuted market orders will be converted to limit orders at the discovery price and all unexecuted limit orders would remain at the limit price at which they were placed. From 9.12 a.m. to 9.15 a.m. will be the transition time from pre-open to normal market opening. From 9.15 a.m. normal trading in stocks will resume.
@ Prashant
My little knowledge tells me that since A n B were fast moves C will form a complex pattern.
what is the need for such pre open market etc ?
Thanks dear Arvind,
Write down.Why I asked it because in spit off selling pressure in cash,probably again by DII today,NF is trying to hold or trying to cross yesterday's WAP,but in-between nothing but just premium is rising.
thank u dinesh bhai.
@ Prashant,
That would be an ideal corrective form.. Market is full of imperfections..
The "c" of the correction may be unfolding in a sideways fashion and ended already..!
Means if...if NF will start to trade very firmly above 5862 in latter trading hours then,NS may try to compensate the premium.
New Post Done..
And Today's VWAP is also 5859.13 for NF so let us see.
Dear mynac,
What is Hawala price?
To Respected Sir,& JN blog lovers,
How to trade "Mechanical Trading" like a robat by deleting human emotions
& bias ? O/B,O/S,DIVergence,& other studies other than on price invite
compalications of probabilities.All these are dependent on price confirmation
which is the only independent.Does they don't creates bias unconciously in
back of mind ? Doesit not leads to trade in anticipations ?I think so.I do not
kmow the correctness.
How if I trade through only 11drawers of H/L/C hourly,daily weekly,jnsarH & D ?
I request,if anybody can prepare & send me a excellsheet where by typing manually
H.H/L/C JNSAR H & D will auto process rest of data & filling the coloour as per
tech.table.I do not know the excell,Or anybody can guide me.My E-mail ID
harishcapital10@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
Post a Comment